Author Topic: So let me see if I get this  (Read 873 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
So let me see if I get this
« on: October 25, 2020, 03:03:16 PM »
Star Member malaise (217,643 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214357817

So let me see if I get this

Mother's Boy refuses to go into quarantine and intends to preside over the Senate tomorrow.
Have these people gone stark raving ****ing mad?

:whatever:

Star Member Sherman A1 (32,171 posts)

1. No, they are not mad they are evil.

Star Member malaise (217,643 posts)

6. I don't care if Covid kills him - I do worry about who else he is exposing to their

horrific virus. Banish these reckless ReTHUGs RFN!

Star Member panader0 (21,050 posts)

10. Schumer should insist on tests for every Senator before convening.

It truly is stark raving mad.

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: So let me see if I get this
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 08:24:16 AM »
 :rotf:  :bawl:  :bawl:  :bawl:  :bawl:  :bawl:  :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 05:17:59 AM »
The DUmmies supposedly believe in science while simultaneously pretending that contracting COVID is an automatic death sentence.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 06:00:21 AM »
The DUmmies supposedly believe in science while simultaneously pretending that contracting COVID is an automatic death sentence.

It's the narrative they were given to run with to swing the election.  I doubt they realize that, because they are DUmmies, but I've seen a few of them over there who acknowledge the chances of dying from the 'rona are slim to none.  They all skip over those posts though.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2020, 09:07:16 AM »
If mal was alluding to VP Pence, I guess she's ignorant of the fact that he's tested for C-19 regularly and probably has been tested daily since his staff member tested positive.

The only thing mal gets is weed for her :stoner: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2020, 10:59:39 AM »

It's the narrative they were given to run with to swing the election.  I doubt they realize that, because they are DUmmies, but I've seen a few of them over there who acknowledge the chances of dying from the 'rona are slim to none.  They all skip over those posts though.

KC

I have not seen anyone admit to that.  All I've seen are the instant death sentence DUmmies who crow that they'll soon be seeing thousands of dead Trump supporters stacked like firewood in the streets, from the rallies.  Streets seem fairly clear to me. 

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2020, 12:41:31 PM »
I have not seen anyone admit to that.  All I've seen are the instant death sentence DUmmies who crow that they'll soon be seeing thousands of dead Trump supporters stacked like firewood in the streets, from the rallies.  Streets seem fairly clear to me.

It's only been a couple of them.  There was a post over there about how 70,000 people were going to get the virus TODAY and within 2-4 weeks they would be dead, but they don't know it.

One or two of the posters were injecting a little sensibility into it, but they got no responses.  I just looked for it and can't find it now, but if it pops back up I'll snag it.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen