Author Topic: Teacher beheaded in Paris suburb after showing cartoons of Prophet Mohammed  (Read 501 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin (55,129 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214300792

Teacher beheaded in Paris suburb after showing cartoons of Prophet Mohammed to class

A male teacher was decapitated near a school in a Paris suburb on Friday after showing cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed in class, according to police.

The attacker, who was later shot dead by police, is suspected of bring an Islamic terrorist. He was heard shouting “Allahu Akbar” ahead of the attack, police said.  :whatever:

French prosecutors are treating the incident, which took place at around 5pm local time in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine, as terrorism. It coincides with the trial of alleged accomplices of the 2015 Charlie Hebdo attackers and comes weeks after a man injured two people he thought worked for the magazine.

Friday's attacker died of injuries sustained when police shot him near the scene, a judiciary source said.

https://news.yahoo.com/man-dies-being-stabbed-paris-164200298.html

:popcorn:

Star Member lapfog_1 (24,435 posts)

3. beheading is still popular with islamic terrorists

including the government of Saudi Arabia... our partners in "peace"

Star Member ProfessorGAC (43,579 posts)

4. Sigh!

And criticism of the motivations will trigger accusations of islamaphobia.
I don't like any religion, but even Westboro didn't commit decapitations.
There appears to be a difference in the perspective of fundamentalist zealots, across dogmatic bases.

CatLady78 This message was self-deleted by its author.

abqtommy (6,255 posts)

5. I've never thought it was a good idea to belittle anybody's faith since only one negative response can ruin your day. Of course what I do in the comfort of my own mind is nobody's business and never offends anyone!

:thatsright:

Star Member CatLady78 (491 posts)

10. I usually hold your posts in high regard abqtommy-this is an exception

Beheading someone is not about hurt feelings...it is maniacal and fanatic.

I am an atheist. I try to be civil about religion but if I slipped up at a bar say (say after a few beers) I would hope to not have to worry about hand choppings amd head cuttings. I was born a Hindu, cast it off as nonsense when I was about 5-6 and never looked back. I am a vegetarian for humane reasons. I think Kosher, Halal, Hindu animal sacrifice etc. (in all their brutality) should be banned. Your beliefs should not result in what is torment for other sentient lifeforms. That is irrationally illogical. A species with access to advanced tech should move past cruelty, tribalism, cultism, backwardness, violence and amorality.

Most far right religious crazies of other persuasions don't dislike people like these. They just want to get there and it seems more plausible every day. Big tech, capitalism and corruption will amorally assist this. Brainwashed people are easy to rile up and manipulate.

A teacher should be able to expose students tp controversial views.

dustyscamp (1,323 posts)

7. A few radicals murder people / Islam as a whole

Like here in América we have Racists who have twisted America's values to suit their goals. They are only a small portion of the total population. Honest and good hearted people outnumber these ****heads

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

I don't like any religion, but even Westboro didn't commit decapitations.

I guess that's quite a stunning revelation for DUpipo.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

But it was mostly peaceful.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline freedumb2003b

Omly DU when faced with evidence if muhammed's murder cult, would say Christians want to do the same.

The hatred and bile in these morons is unbeleivable.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.