Author Topic: Had a Trump guy jump out of his pickup and just scream at the Dems  (Read 4781 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Had a Trump guy jump out of his pickup and just scream at the Dems
« on: September 03, 2016, 08:54:38 PM »
Bouncies everywhere   ::) .....

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512396855

Someone's trying too hard.....

CanonRay (7,266 posts)     Sat Sep 3, 2016, 07:15 PM

at a Dem open house at a new office in Oregon. He though we had no right to be there. Just nuts, a very volatile confrontation. Cops were called, but he left before they got there. Be careful out there folks, these nutjobs are wired to tight.

...and a bonus embedded bouncy.

redstatebluegirl (2,038 posts)
3. Yes they are and a lot of them are armed.

I was getting into my car in the parking lot at a store and a guy pointed at my Hillary 16 sticker and began to yell "you can't vote for that B....". He had an NRA sticker and a gun rack in that truck.   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:  I quickly got in my car and drove off. Scared the crap out of me

sarae (2,236 posts)
6. !!!

That would scare me shitless. Sorry you had to deal with that. WTF is wrong with people?

See: Department of Education.

ailsagirl (13,372 posts)
14. It would have scared me too

It's really pathetic that it has to come down to this. I'm glad you're OK but bummed it happened at all.

Because you exist, it had to happen.  And another:

SnowCritter (481 posts)
16. Had a similar experience prior to the 2012 elections

Our previous vehicle had several stickers on it - "Help the rich, vote Republican" and an "Obama/Biden" sticker among them. I also have a license plate frame that said "Once a Marine, always a Marine".  Uh huh, go on. ... Had some jerk roll up behind me in the grocery store parking lot and proclaim that because I was a veteran I couldn't possibly vote for President Obama.

I told him in no uncertain terms that I wanted a president who wouldn't go around starting conflicts where none didn't need to exist. He left rather quickly. When I told my wife about it, she told me she didn't like having bumper stickers on the car (she wasn't opposed to them previously - lotta wacko's here in MN-6).

Anyway, we got our yard sign for the DFL candidate for our local house seat today. A lot of them cropped-up on our street in the last couple of days. Last election he lost his seat by 69 votes. Working toward a better result this time around.

...and another.

HipChick (12,867 posts)
5. I was attacked my a Trump supporter a couple of weeks ago..

Be careful out there..they are rabid

and :bouncy:  :bouncy:   :bouncy:

joshcryer (57,713 posts)
9. A voter register was at the library and handing out tickets to a Clinton event.

Some "Libertarian" yelled at him and got the librarian to make him stop handing out the tickets (in the 30 minutes I was in the library; talked to him going in and he invited me to the event, talked to him going out and he told me about being yelled at).

Saw him yesterday and he was handing out tickets again. Apparently he's allowed to ****ing do that, as we suspected (we both agreed it was OK to do that). And it got cleared up in the time he was there before and yesterday.

You see, ANYONE can register people to vote, as long as they put their signature on the voter registration form. You can LITERALLY go down to the post office, and pick up forms, and stand around and ask people to vote, and you, as per free speech, can tell them who you support or hand out tickets to events or RSVPs to events or whatever.

Nice guy. I'm glad he was able to get that sorted out. And I thought it was ironic that a "Libertarian" was the one to get the library to stop him the first time. Someone who is supposedly supposed to be against authority and whatnot.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 09:08:21 PM by franksolich »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Delmar

Re: Had a Trump guy jump out of his pickup and just scream at the Dems
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 09:09:43 PM »
Response to CanonRay (Original post)Sat Sep 3, 2016, 08:46 PM
PasadenaTrudy (3,524 posts)
13. I haven't
encountered a single one yet. Yay, Los Angeles!

You got no imagination.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 10:02:09 PM »
These are the same people (& I use that term e) that bragged about vandalizing cars with GWB stickers and steal yard signs of republicans. Has anyone ever heard a credible accounting of any republican doing that? I see lots of democrats stealing, burning, vandalizing yard signs and keying cars.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 10:31:15 PM »
Suspects Charged With Election Day Tire-Slashing in Wisconsin
Published January 24, 2005  Associated Press
Facebook Twitter   Email Print
MILWAUKEE –  The sons of a first-term congresswoman and Milwaukee's former acting mayor were among five Democratic activists charged Monday with slashing the tires of vans rented by Republicans to drive voters and monitors to the polls on Election Day.

Sowande Omokunde, son of Rep. Gwen Moore (search), D-Wis., and Michael Pratt, the son of former Milwaukee acting mayor Marvin Pratt (search), were among those charged with criminal damage to property, a felony that carries a maximum punishment of 3 1/2 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

The activists are accused of flattening the tires on 25 vehicles rented by the state Republican Party to get out the vote
and deliver poll watchers Nov. 2.
One witness told investigators the five defendants, dressed in "Mission Impossible" (search) type gear, black outfits and knit caps, left the Democratic Party headquarters at about 3 a.m. on Nov. 2, and returned about 20 minutes later, extremely excited and talking about how they had slashed the tires.

Democratic Party of Wisconsin spokesman Seth Boffeli said the five were paid employees of Kerry's campaign, but were not acting on behalf of the campaign or party.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2005/01/24/suspects-charged-with-election-day-tire-slashing-in-wisconsin.html
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline shoes off the couch

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 03:33:37 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2005/01/24/suspects-charged-with-election-day-tire-slashing-in-wisconsin.html

MILWAUKEE –  The sons of a first-term congresswoman and Milwaukee's former acting mayor were among five Democratic activists charged Monday with slashing the tires of vans rented by Republicans to drive voters and monitors to the polls on Election Day.

Sowande Omokunde, son of Rep. Gwen Moore (search), D-Wis., and Michael Pratt, the son of former Milwaukee acting mayor Marvin Pratt (search), were among those charged with criminal damage to property, a felony that carries a maximum punishment of 3 1/2 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

The activists are accused of flattening the tires on 25 vehicles rented by the state Republican Party to get out the vote and deliver poll watchers Nov. 2.

Just give it some time and good dem misdeeds are rewarded in blue hellholes like Milwaukee. An update on one of the perps:

There is an open county supervisor position, the 10th District seat on the city’s West Side, vacated by first-termer David Bowen, who was elected to the Assembly in November as a a Democrat in the 10th District...

-snip-

So who is Supreme Moore Omokunde? He is the same guy as Sowande Ajumoke Omokunde, Supreme Omokunde and Supreme Solar Allah. He hasn’t used the “Moore” middle name before, but probably included it in this race to point out his connection to his mother, U. S. Rep. Gwen Moore. He asked to have that name on the ballot. This is the first run for office for the 37-year old, and comes 10 years after he was accused of slashing tires on vehicles rented by the Republican Party in the 2004 election. He spent four months in jail and paid a $1,000 fine.
http://urbanmilwaukee.com/2015/01/19/plenty-of-horne-anti-streetcar-candidate-fails-to-get-on-ballot/

Looks like this has a bright future in the dem party.

http://county.milwaukee.gov/mooreomokunde

https://www.facebook.com/MooreOmokunde/

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 07:28:43 AM »
redstatebluegirl (2,038 posts)
3. Yes they are and a lot of them are armed.

I was getting into my car in the parking lot at a store and a guy pointed at my Hillary 16 sticker and began to yell "you can't vote for that B....". He had an NRA sticker and a gun rack in that truck.   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:  I quickly got in my car and drove off. Scared the crap out of me

This is ridiculous, now they are afraid of regular gun racks and not the extra killy assault gun racks.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 08:06:52 AM »
So I was <fill in the blank> and a cop jumped out of the bushes and a Trump supporter jumped out of a pickup...

DU: changing with the times.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2016, 08:27:42 AM »
So ........ a Trump voter stopping and screaming at a D gathering is scary-dangerous?

But ...

Trump-haters beating up Trump rally attendees is giving those Trump fans what they deserve?

Beam me up. Scotty, there's no intelligent life on Planet DU.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2016, 09:55:28 AM »
He had an NRA sticker and a gun rack in that truck. I quickly got in my car and drove off. Scared the crap out of me.

Pssst, DUmmies...

BOO!!!!
  :rotf: :rotf: :rofl: :rofl:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2016, 11:08:34 AM »
Just give it some time and good dem misdeeds are rewarded in blue hellholes like Milwaukee. An update on one of the perps:
http://urbanmilwaukee.com/2015/01/19/plenty-of-horne-anti-streetcar-candidate-fails-to-get-on-ballot/

Looks like this has a bright future in the dem party.

http://county.milwaukee.gov/mooreomokunde

https://www.facebook.com/MooreOmokunde/

"Supreme" Moore Omokunde?

This name was brought to you by Taco Bell...

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2016, 11:13:52 AM »
"Supreme" Moore Omokunde?

This name was brought to you by Taco Bell...

So who is Supreme Moore Omokunde? He is the same guy as Sowande Ajumoke Omokunde, Supreme Omokunde and Supreme Solar Allah.

His other name was brought to you by...
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2016, 11:40:30 AM »
His other name was brought to you by...

You're right!

His full name is now Burrito Supreme Solar Allah, brought to you by Taco Solyndra.

And we're one step closer to Idiocracy.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2016, 04:18:05 PM »
I told him in no uncertain terms that I wanted a president who wouldn't go around starting conflicts where none didn't need to exist. He left rather quickly. When I told my wife about it, she told me she didn't like having bumper stickers on the car (she wasn't opposed to them previously - lotta wacko's here in MN-6).

Bullshit. I bet that Marine brought up how 'if obozo had a son he'd look like trayvon martin', and how obozo has been doing nothing but starting conflicts over guns "where none didn't need to exist", and you drove away looking for the first safe space you could find.

:bigbird:

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2016, 05:15:52 PM »
CanonRay (7,266 posts)     Sat Sep 3, 2016, 07:15 PM

:doh: No, stupid! The bushes! They're always supposed to jump out of the bushes! :doh:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2016, 05:28:01 PM »
:doh: No, stupid! The bushes! They're always supposed to jump out of the bushes! :doh:

And with all the talk about gUnZ!!!1111eLebInty!!1111!?

No cops....  pfffftttt.  (D)Ummies are falling down on the job. Tubby Tobin :whistling:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Delmar

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2016, 05:36:58 PM »
Sat Sep 3, 2016, 07:15 PM
Star Member CanonRay (7,267 posts)

at a Dem open house at a new office in Oregon. He though we had no right to be there. Just nuts, a very volatile confrontation. Cops were called, but he left before they got there. Be careful out there folks, these nutjobs are wired to tight.

He sounds like a scary dude.  He just jumped right out of the truck, didn't need a step stool or nothing.
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2016, 11:33:36 PM »
And with all the talk about gUnZ!!!1111eLebInty!!1111!?

No cops....  pfffftttt.  (D)Ummies are falling down on the job. Tubby Tobin :whistling:

I heard that Tobin wobbles, but he don't fall down.

-Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2016, 07:52:38 AM »
I told him in no uncertain terms that I wanted a president who wouldn't go around starting conflicts where none didn't need to exist.

Then why does this DU-member plan to vote for The SHREW? Remember the "Arab Spring"?

Libya? Benghazi?

Egypt?

Syria?

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2016, 07:15:02 PM »
Then why does this DU-member plan to vote for The SHREW? Remember the "Arab Spring"?

Libya? Benghazi?

Egypt?

Syria?

Cause she has a D next to her name?      :shrug:

:-)
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2016, 07:57:05 AM »
joshcryer (57,713 posts)

Nice guy. I'm glad he was able to get that sorted out. And I thought it was ironic that a "Libertarian" was the one to get the library to stop him the first time. Someone who is supposedly supposed to be against authority and whatnot.
He would be against the use of public money for a library more than authority (and whatnot).
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2016, 09:08:31 AM »
He would be against the use of public money for a library more than authority (and whatnot).

I am not opposed to a little whatnot. In fact, some of my favorite weekends include a healthy dose of whatnot. Just don't make it mandatory, government controlled, or paid for with taxpayer money.

Free the whatnot!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2016, 10:43:34 AM »
These DUmmies don't have camera phones?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2016, 11:13:59 AM »

The staff at the mental hospital won't let the work-release patients have them . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2016, 12:15:03 PM »

No but the phones they do have are non-toxic.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2016, 04:29:04 PM »
apres moi, le deluge