Author Topic: Arrested Gold Star Dad Doesn’t Regret SOTU Outburst: ‘Don’t Think I Dishonored M  (Read 112 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Arrested Gold Star Dad Doesn’t Regret SOTU Outburst: ‘Don’t Think I Dishonored My Son.’
https://www.dailywire.com/news/arrested-gold-star-dad-doesnt-regret-sotu-outburst-dont-think-i-dishonored-my-son

Steve Nikoui, the Gold Star father arrested Thursday night for disrupting President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address, tells The Daily Wire his only goal was to get Biden to acknowledge his son and 12 other service members who were killed during the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Nikoui said he struggled with the decision over whether or not to even attend the speech as a guest of Rep. Brian Mast (R-FL), who had invited him because Nikoui’s son, U.S. Marine Kareem Nikoui, was one of thirteen troops killed when a terrorist set off a bomb at Abbey Gate in Afghanistan’s Hamid Karzai International Airport.

“It was an awkward dynamic,” he says of his attendance at the speech. “I wanted to go, but I also didn’t want to go. And when I was there, seeing the theatrics, the circus … it just got to me.”

So when the president said Thursday that “America is safer today than when I took office,” Nikoui recalled thinking, “Do you remember that my kid was not safe?” And that’s when he stood and shouted his son’s name and asked the president, “Do you remember Abbey Gate? U.S Marines?”

Steve Nikoui lost his son U.S. Marine Kareem Nikoui in the terrorist attack at Abbey Gate. The whole Afghanistan withdrawal was fiasco and emboldened America's enemies.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Afghan Gold Star Dad: Charges for Interrupting SOTU Haven’t Been Dropped, No One from Admin. Has Tried to Help
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/19/afghan-gold-star-dad-charges-for-interrupting-sotu-havent-been-dropped-no-one-from-admin-has-tried-to-help/

During a portion of an interview with the Fox News Channel on Tuesday that was aired on Tuesday’s broadcast of “America Reports,” Steve Nikoui, the father of Lance Cpl. Kareem Nikoui, who was killed during the 2021 Abbey Gate bombing, stated that the charges against him for interrupting President Joe Biden’s State of the Union haven’t been dropped and no one from the Biden administration has tried to help him, which he isn’t surprised by, because Biden won’t recognize his own grandchild and “it’s nothing new. It’s been this way for the last two-and-a-half years.”

Fox News Congressional Correspondent Aishah Hasnie asked, “Did those charges get dropped?”

Nikoui answered, “I have no idea, no, no charges got dropped, so.”

Hasnie followed up, “So, you’re still facing charges?”

Nikoui answered, “Yeah.”

Hasnie then asked, “Really? And nobody from the administration has tried to intervene or help?”

Steve Nikoui should have never been charged.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du