Author Topic: So about those Trump merchandise booths...  (Read 798 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
So about those Trump merchandise booths...
« on: April 10, 2021, 09:02:56 AM »
Star Member Initech (87,052 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215319868

So about those Trump merchandise booths...

I was driving around yesterday and I passed by one, and they've now devolved into selling "F**k Biden" merchandise, complete with t-shirts that have some very violent and offensive slogans on them. Yes this is a thing that exists. And they are hurling obscenities on fairly heavily trafficked street corners. It's totally disgusting.

Yes, I know it's meant to be offensive and we fall for it, but this is truly horrid and beyond the pale. But I can't help but keep wondering - where is this shit coming from? And who's sponsoring these booths? What is their purpose? And also - how is this sort of thing even allowed or tolerated by the city?

Missed Irony post of the day...

:whatever:

Star Member nykym (2,844 posts)

1. you could check to se if they

have a license for the booth. Then record them screaming about their first amendment rights and hurling obscenities your way.
Send it off to the licensing dept in you local.

:thatsright:

6. Something already tells me they don't have a license to operate these booths.

My spidey sense was already tingling on that one!

:mental:

Beachnutt (944 posts)

2. It really shows their mentality and intelligence but surely

something can be done to stop the foul laguage, I mean come on there are children around and women.
Can a person sue them in some way for exposing your child to this profanity ?

::)

Star Member Diamond_Dog (18,883 posts)

5. Some idiots in the northern part of my county

Have a huge banner on their house that says **** BIDEN, it’s on a busy road travelled all the time by school buses. People have complained, but the police say it’s free speech and there’s nothing they can do. I agree it’s beyond the pale. These types seem proud of their vile and disgusting language.

This is the DU member formerly known as Ohiogal.

:bird:

Star Member Shermann (3,115 posts)

10. I'll bet you can sell those MAGA hats in Japan

They like apparel with four-letter words in big bold English alphabet letters. They just like the look. The more profane, the better. And what's more profane than MAGA?

We do the same thing with Kanji.

:yawn:

Star Member blueinredohio (5,291 posts)

12. In my little red town there's two **** Biden flags flying high. Nothing done about the offensive language but I got a notice because I put my garbage by the curb a day early.

Star Member kimbutgar (15,263 posts)

13. My sister in law who lives in Glendale Arizona has been complaining to us about those pop up

Stores also. A neighbor two doors down from her has a huge Mf45 flag with he is our real president.

These people are friggin insane !

:censored:

Star Member onethatcares (13,358 posts)

14. saw a pickup truck

sporting a blue line flag and one of the f... biden flags on the street the other day. they were on one of those tall 1980 models and the guy driving looked like a character out of duck dynasty.

Next time I saw that truck it was on a flat bed tow trailer.

Can't imagine why.....

this was west coast of floriduh.

I asked my wife, "If I put the words ""SLOW THE **** DOWN" on the rear window of my truck, would that be ok?"

no doubt some leftist **** vandalized it...

Star Member Hugin (28,020 posts)

15. *tsk* The Trump drag is not showy enough anymore...

Now they gotta have flags. Bigger and bigger because there's fewer and fewer of them.

It goes to show they never cared for the former guy nearly as much as they hate other Americans.

Such hatred.

Do they honestly think if there were the vast international conspiracy against them such horseshit would make it to the curb?

There's a stand in the parking lot of a local establishment I used to frequent quite often in pre-COVID times. They are always careful to set them up on private property. I'm going to practice some cancellation culture on, henceforth. Once I finish my government vaccines.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: So about those Trump merchandise booths...
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2021, 09:45:02 AM »
Putting the shoe on the other foot:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215319868

So about those Hate-Trump merchandise booths...

Star Moron Initech is incapable of thinking that far ... maybe his/her p#$$*-hat was too tight.

This DU-thread is so hypocritical. DU was founded on hatred and continually redefines and refines its hatred with new hate-objects.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 09:58:12 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2021, 10:20:52 AM »
Funny thing about the First Amendment, DUpipo, we ALL have rights under it! Remember when you thought it was okay for Kathy Griffin to hold up a fake bloody Trump head? Or when there were scripts written including assassinations of Republican presidents? What's good for the goose . . .

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2021, 10:25:55 AM »
I can recall numerous people I saw with "**** Trump" shirts on during his term.  I upset me but I realized that is part of living in a country that offers freedom of speech so I accepted it.  Apparently the DUmmies can't accept freedom of speech.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2021, 10:45:56 AM »
I can recall numerous people I saw with "**** Trump" shirts on during his term.  I upset me but I realized that is part of living in a country that offers freedom of speech so I accepted it.  Apparently the DUmmies can't accept freedom of speech.

Did Lysdexic DU-Moron Truck Fump (TruckFump?) chime in on that thread?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2021, 02:07:48 PM »
We could spend the rest of our lives asking if liberals ever note the contradictions in their own beliefs, observations, and the things they say. The answer is always “No!”

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2021, 08:29:30 PM »
Poor DUmbasses forget that the 1st Amendment is not there to protect speech you agree with. The 1st Amendment is there to protect speech you disagree with.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2021, 11:18:46 PM »
Poor DUmbasses forget that the 1st Amendment is not there to protect speech you agree with. The 1st Amendment is there to protect speech you disagree with.

You say that as if they care.

THEY DON'T!

So, please abandon any pretense that they might.

I don't care if they care. What I care about is: Do you know it, and what will you do to defend the Republic?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2021, 08:32:57 AM »
I've got a picture of a gigantic "Trump is not my f**king president" tattoo that some moron got and posted on Twitter, and despite having significant billboard space, I'm sure he is shirtless at every opportunity with that inscribed profanity. 

So much F Trump merch available all over the place, but that's all ok cause he's ebil and needs to be cussed out.  Don't dish it out if you can't take it, moonbats.   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2021, 10:22:39 AM »
So they're worried about the children seeing obscenities, huh?  I remember when they celebrated pictures like this.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2021, 12:09:27 PM »

Good enough.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2021, 09:05:15 AM »
So, I'm guessing shops like this simply dont exist, DUmbo ?

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/****+trump

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/****donaldtrump/

Etc etc etc