Author Topic: They're making up lies....... again.  (Read 489 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
They're making up lies....... again.
« on: January 24, 2022, 03:45:24 PM »
Quote from:
Atticus

There is no nice way to say this. If you reside in this country and you are voicing your support for Putin and your hope that he invades Ukraine and humiliates NATO and President Biden, do NOT call yourself an either an "American" or a "patriot".

You are traitorous scum and you should expect to be treated as the disgusting bottom-feeder you are. You would not enjoy my reaction should you spew this sewage in my presence.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216282842#post16

There's no one saying this and I challenge any primitive to come over here and point out where we're saying it. If it's not happening at this site, then it's not happening anywhere.

Quote from:
demmiblue

Rep. Malinowski: My office is now getting calls from folks who say they watch Tucker Carlson and are upset that we're not siding with Russia in its threats to invade Ukraine, and who want me to support Russia's "reasonable" positions.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216282546

No documented evidence to back up this claim. Besides, if this were happening to him, there would be dozens of Dem reps reporting it happening to them. This wouldn't be an isolated incident. But they're not.

This rep is lying to them, and they eat it up.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Online 67 Rover

Re: They're making up lies....... again.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 04:10:04 PM »
Atticus

There is no nice way to say this. If you reside in this country and you are voicing your support for Putin and your hope that he invades Ukraine and humiliates NATO and President Biden, do NOT call yourself an either an "American" or a "patriot".

You are traitorous scum and you should expect to be treated as the disgusting bottom-feeder you are. You would not enjoy my reaction should you spew this sewage in my presence.

Not one person here is voicing support for Putin but it is clear that Brandon and NATO will be humiliated.

We have no leadership currently in this country and it is a sad thing for the world.  :mad:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 04:15:13 PM »
Not one person here is voicing support for Putin but it is clear that Brandon and NATO will be humiliated.

We have no leadership currently in this country and it is a sad thing for the world.  :mad:

Which is exactly why Putin is doing threatening Ukraine. He has no fear of a coherant response from Brandon and the nursing staff of the world's most expensive old folks home.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Online ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2022, 06:32:39 PM »
Uh huh. And these guys were real Youngkin supporters too  :-):

And the Whitmer kidnapping plot was totally not encouraged by undercover FBI guys.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2022, 08:12:15 PM »
There's no one saying this and I challenge any primitive to come over here and point out where we're saying it. If it's not happening at this site, then it's not happening anywhere.

No documented evidence to back up this claim. Besides, if this were happening to him, there would be dozens of Dem reps reporting it happening to them. This wouldn't be an isolated incident. But they're not.

This rep is lying to them, and they eat it up.

Always amusing to watch the DUmptards exhibit their daily "Two Minutes of Hate".
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2022, 08:21:05 PM »
Always amusing to watch the DUmptards exhibit their daily "Two Minutes of Hate".

Wait 'til you see the froth they work themselves into when Hate Week is called.

Back in the day, Skinner used to have to lock down the DUmp around Election Day - and for DAYS afterward - to keep the worst of the simian excrement flinging from being seen by the unassuming public.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2022, 08:40:11 PM »
Wait 'til you see the froth they work themselves into when Hate Week is called.

Back in the day, Skinner used to have to lock down the DUmp around Election Day - and for DAYS afterward - to keep the worst of the simian excrement flinging from being seen by the unassuming public.

Does it look anything like downtown Portland?  Kenosha?

Trying to get a frame of reference.

You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2022, 09:51:25 PM »
Does it look anything like downtown Portland?  Kenosha?

Trying to get a frame of reference.

Imagine the insane assylum day room, when the nurses announce that there will be raspberry Jell-o with lunch this afternoon, and the menu had promised lime Jell-o.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2022, 04:40:38 AM »
Atticus

Doesn't change the fact that now, if Putin doesn't invade, Biden looks ridiculously weak by alerting embassy-families to potentially evacuate when no other NATO-ally actually has.  Even Ukraine is calling it an overreaction.

Atticus knows all about overreacting.

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2022, 07:37:00 AM »
There was thread after thread after thread claiming this nonsense yesterday.  I think the congressman made it up out of whole cloth.  I haven't seen this shit expressed anywhere around the web.  DUmmies, if you'd get out of your bubble, you'd see the truth.  Why do  you always just swallow whatever's shoved in your face?  Gullible and stupid. 

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2022, 09:41:28 AM »
Atticus

Atticus, I would flatten you so fast that when you woke up in the hospital two weeks later you might be a halfway decent and civilized person.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2022, 10:26:00 AM »
Lying scum.
I'm a conservative, and I would never even think of saying that.
Among other reasons, my brother lives in Lviv.