Author Topic: The election was rigged! And the reason we know it is . . .  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Mary Ann

The election was rigged! And the reason we know it is . . .
« on: November 14, 2020, 08:49:49 AM »
the Democrats lost seats in the House and didn't take over the Senate!

Nikki28 (408 posts)

I have to be honest

I hope I do offend anyone.I am just trying to express how I feel here? I honestly think Russia got into our machine tally's. I do not think they just got into the machine to look around because noway would Trump be acting a fool over the mail in ballets if for any other reason than Putin fixed the votes to give congress and the senate all those wins.I am not a conspiracies, I am just basing it on in my mind what it looks like. Remember when Trump kept saying they were going to win.

Remember when he said if they went to mail in votes, Republicans would never win again. I also remember when they went to Russia the 4th of July.I am just saying something smells fishy here.The Republicans refuse to let him concede because he backed them to get Putin help to keep them in power. Putin has not said anything except the votes are not in or something. There is noway Trump won all those votes either. Putin could not stop all the mail in votes his puppet tried to stop making Biden the victor and rightly so. But I think the polls were not wrong.I am not discrediting Trump has many fans, I am just saying the fix was in when they broke into the voting machines in October and did more.

It was the mail in votes that did it. Now we have a chance if we get the senate to fix this and never let the US go to anything but Ballets and do away with the machines for good.This is safe for fairness and for our democracy. I think it adds up with how the Republicans are acting and has been since 2016. I do not know how they took their eyes off 2018,but they did by mistake and had no other choice except to fix it in 2020.I will go to my grave thinking this in my heart. Have all mail in ballets and end this con and go back to fair elections. Noway should people be in long lines and flushing ballets and closing polling places and all the cheating.i hope the dems go as hard as they do.They are even now still trying to disqualify Biden and none of the Republicans is stopping it because they feel it will give them up by Trump. They have to please him or their goose is cooked,It has nothing to do with catering them in heart, it is fear he will expose them if he does not get his way,
There is an awful lot to criticize in this word salad, but the thing I can't get past is all that "ballet." I keep picturing Biden, Schiff, Nadler in tights. Ewwwwww.

Offline SVPete

Re: The election was rigged! And the reason we know it is . . .
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 10:06:55 AM »
So, Putin gave the Senate to the Rs, slashed the D majority in the House, but gave Presidential votes to Kammy & Joe? :mental: Did any DUpipo call out LPC Noob Nikki28's absurdity?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 10:45:38 AM »
Ooooops! Forgot the link. Here it is:
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100214551299

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 10:47:39 AM »
Nikki28 (408 posts)

I have to be honest

I hope I do offend anyone

sorry sweetheart, but the sheer stupidity of your post offended me and I am a person who rarely gets offended.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 10:49:03 AM »
So, Putin gave the Senate to the Rs, slashed the D majority in the House, but gave Presidential votes to Kammy & Joe? :mental: Did any DUpipo call out LPC Noob Nikki28's absurdity?
A few DUpipo suggested that NikkiNumbers is--------RUSSIAN!!!!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2020, 11:02:37 AM »

I think it was Nikki Haley trolling the DUpipo!

More seriously, isn't "Nikki" Buggee's IRL nickname? She's Russia-obsessed and "knows" without evidence that the Russians flipped votes in 2016.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2020, 12:06:56 PM »
The primitive Nikki28, while being a complete idiot as viewed by decent and civilized people, is still in the top 0.0000001% of intelligence of all liberals.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2020, 01:04:47 AM »
Nikki28:  "I can't believe Trump got all those votes?"

Did you see any of his rallies, sweetie?

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2020, 04:47:20 PM »

:o

Mail-in ballets???

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2020, 04:52:52 PM »

:o

Mail-in ballets???

well, when you think about it, it makes perfect sense.

Follow me here....  Ballet is very popular in Russia.  tRump is Putin's puppet so naturally they used Russian Ballets to rig the election.

or something
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2020, 06:57:54 PM »

The same site that attacks Tulsi Gabbard.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du