Author Topic: primitives discover photobucket  (Read 1010 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitives discover photobucket
« on: June 11, 2008, 06:57:59 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6340722

Oh my.

alcibiades_mystery  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-10-08 10:07 PM
Original message

Ultimate FREEPER FAIL

A few minutes ago, a braindead freeper moron placed an extremely racist image of Obama on DU, claiming to be a longtime Democrat and Hillary Clinton supporter. Needless to say, the Freeper's post was locked and the troll trombstoned within minutes, thanks to the diligent and always-on work of our mods (Thanks, Mods!). But the Freeper imbecile did leave a little nugget that will amuse some: the idiot posted the image from a Photobucket account, and, needless to say, when you post something from Photobucket, it's easy enough to check out the rest of the images you have on Photobucket, so I did just that. The results are disturbing in the extreme, to say the least. But the really interesting result is the image as follows. On the right, you'll see the extremely racist Obama image. On the left, you see an image that insults Hillary. So the troll is now fully exposed as a liar and a fraud.

after which two photobucket images

What's worse, the rest of the troll's images - ranging from pin-ups of a half-naked Rob Lowe, to, well, pin-ups of other half naked boy stars, is a study in adolescent desire. I'll leave you to persuse "rose art's" images at you're pleasure, here: http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd216/roseart123

The offending image is on page 8 of the album. If this person is over the age of 14, I feel truly weirded out by the whole thing...

anonymous171  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-10-08 10:08 PM
Response to Original message

1. I so called that! Proof that freepers are trying to drive a wedge between HRC supporters and their fellow dems.

Impossible, this side creating a division of Hatred in the Democrat party.

The Obamaites already did that themselves.

Most of the primitive comments are speculations about the identity of the "freeper," not worth bringing over here; I have no idea who these "celebrities" are.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline MrsSmith

Re: primitives discover photobucket
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 07:09:46 AM »
Well, I believe they believe it.  Since the photobucket account is obviously that of a teenage girl (my 15 year old step-daughter's is similar), and most of the primtives are mentally the same age, they are clearly threatened by this kid.   :mental:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline VivisMom

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 08:07:05 AM »
That picture is f***ing HILARIOUS!!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 09:00:24 AM »
Poor DUmmies.  Brought to their knees by a 15 year old girl armed with a photobucket account.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 11:52:03 AM »
Poor DUmmies.  Brought to their knees by a 15 year old girl armed with a photobucket account.

LMAO