Author Topic: What's the difference between the Jews and the Iraqis?  (Read 2385 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
What's the difference between the Jews and the Iraqis?
« on: June 10, 2008, 11:14:32 AM »
Quote from:
Dangerman

What's the difference between the Jews and the Iraqis?

When the German Military were ordered by Hitler to kill innocent Jews, they've been called monsters.

When the US Military is ordered by Bush to kill innocent Iraqis, they've are called human beings who have no choice but to take orders and should be forgiven.

6 million dead Jews vs. 1.2 million dead Iraqis.

Ask yourself, what the hell is the difference between the Jews and the Iraqis? Really?

Aren't we all people living in this Earth regardless of difference in ethnicity?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3401374

More love for the troops.

These fools create their own version of what's really happening in the world and then proceed to make all things relative to that false reality.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
Re: What's the difference between the Jews and the Iraqis?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 11:17:18 AM »
We really need a sticky for "The Daily Most Stupid Comment of the Century"
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 11:21:03 AM »
We really need a sticky for "The Daily Most Stupid Comment of the Century"
Yep, the stupid is strong with that one.  (hope it hurts, too)   :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 11:22:25 AM »
1.2 million dead Iraqis.

Where did they get this figure?

/
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 11:26:00 AM by Tucker13 »
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 11:23:22 AM »

1.2 million dead Iraqis.

Where did they get this figure?

Same place they get all their other "facts".  Outta their a$$.   :whatever:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 11:26:30 AM »
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 11:34:35 AM »
Found this.

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

And that website is pulling figures out of the same body orifice as the primitives are.

Documented civilian deaths from violence

84,328 – 92,004

If they're Documented, then you don't have a numeric range.  "Documented" means that you know and have confirmed the EXACT COUNT, dipshits.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 11:35:59 AM »
I wandered over to PI, a site of former DUmmies who are a little too fond of expressing the core beliefs of liberals, and so $kimmer had to deport some of them from the island, and Cap'n Dimwit deported some from his P4C site a year or more ago, and they ended up here.

But, THIS I had to document.

Quote from:
Naja      Thu Jun-05-08 06:21 AM

My Congressman, Eric Cantor(R-Israel)

Is all over the local radio this morning talking about Israel, Israel, Israel. All these Americans afraid to be labeled anti-semites when it is in plain sight. Jews hold undue influence in this country, foreign policy, the media, entertainment industry. And these areas are being subverted to promote a pro-Israel stance. **** it, I'm sick of tip-toeing around this bullshit. And here is a special shout out to Dr. Don and the folks at prosemite undercover who I'm sure will pick this up. **** you and the (D)onkey you rode in on. You lousy ****ing miserable pieces of shit.

http://progressiveindependent.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=202&topic_id=8220

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 11:49:43 AM »
Oh my. Frued would have a field day with that.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 12:00:01 PM »
Oh my. Frued would have a field day with that.

How many years was Freud hooked on cocaine?

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 12:13:46 PM »
When the traitorous MSM splashes a headline if more than 3 Iraqis are killed I fail to see how we have a 650+ Iraqi deaths every single day.  The lancet study was even more ridiculous when they upped their numbers saying that in a single year more than 2500 Iraqis dies daily.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 08:50:51 PM »
At least 1.2 million Iraqis died under the racist scumbag Saddam Hussein.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2008, 06:51:43 AM »
http://markhumphrys.com/iraq.dead.html

Many excellent resources...for example:

The Haditha massacre

The killing of 15 (or 24) civilians in Haditha, Nov 2005. If it is true that U.S. troops killed civilian women and children in cold blood in revenge, the soldiers should be hanged. I have no problem with that. If it is true. The US military has taken it seriously. The soldiers have been arrested and charged.
Defend Our Marines presents the evidence that it is not true.

This is the worst incident?

But what I really want to focus on is this quote from TIME magazine, Mar 19, 2006: "Human-rights activists say that if the accusations are true, the incident ranks as the worst case of deliberate killing of Iraqi civilians by U.S. service members since the war began." At this point it was said 15 civilians were killed.

This is the worst? There are no other incidents where the allies deliberately killed even 15 civilians? The "resistance" deliberately kills 15 civilians every single day. How could the allies have killed 100,000 if you can't find a single incident where they even killed 15?

"If the accounts as they have been alleged are true, the Haditha incident is likely the most serious war crime that has been reported in Iraq since the beginning of the war", said John Sifton, of Human Rights Watch, May 2006, thus confirming (though he may not have meant to) that this has been a very clean war on the allied side, if this is the worst they can find

Again, I'm not making light of this. If U.S. soldiers did this, then court martial them, execute them. They are a disgrace to the U.S. military.
I am merely pointing out what is not obvious - that this proves the allies could not have massacred 100,000 Iraqi people, if this is the worst incident anyone can find.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline HACKSAW

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2008, 09:55:36 AM »
http://markhumphrys.com/iraq.dead.html

Many excellent resources...for example:

The Haditha massacre

The killing of 15 (or 24) civilians in Haditha, Nov 2005. If it is true that U.S. troops killed civilian women and children in cold blood in revenge, the soldiers should be hanged. I have no problem with that. If it is true. The US military has taken it seriously. The soldiers have been arrested and charged.
Defend Our Marines presents the evidence that it is not true.

This is the worst incident?

But what I really want to focus on is this quote from TIME magazine, Mar 19, 2006: "Human-rights activists say that if the accusations are true, the incident ranks as the worst case of deliberate killing of Iraqi civilians by U.S. service members since the war began." At this point it was said 15 civilians were killed.

This is the worst? There are no other incidents where the allies deliberately killed even 15 civilians? The "resistance" deliberately kills 15 civilians every single day. How could the allies have killed 100,000 if you can't find a single incident where they even killed 15?

"If the accounts as they have been alleged are true, the Haditha incident is likely the most serious war crime that has been reported in Iraq since the beginning of the war", said John Sifton, of Human Rights Watch, May 2006, thus confirming (though he may not have meant to) that this has been a very clean war on the allied side, if this is the worst they can find

Again, I'm not making light of this. If U.S. soldiers did this, then court martial them, execute them. They are a disgrace to the U.S. military.
I am merely pointing out what is not obvious - that this proves the allies could not have massacred 100,000 Iraqi people, if this is the worst incident anyone can find.

Whenever someone throws those numbers out, I ask them, "Do those numbers include the insurgents? They are technically civilians. Do those numbers include the civilians blown up, murdered, and beheaded by the insurgents?"

They normally shut up after that. 
Liberals are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2008, 01:26:13 PM »
If we've killed 1.2 million Iraqis then the kill ratio is over 240:1.

How can they say we're losing?

We didn't kill that many with both WWI and WWII combined
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2008, 02:22:50 PM »
Found this.

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

And that website is pulling figures out of the same body orifice as the primitives are.

Documented civilian deaths from violence

84,328 – 92,004

If they were undocumented would that make them illegally deceased? They would have to be deported back to the living.

If they're Documented, then you don't have a numeric range.  "Documented" means that you know and have confirmed the EXACT COUNT, dipshits.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline InfamousAndy

• Just Off Probation
  • The Friendly Christian
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2008, 08:16:35 PM »
In Iraqi Body Count's defense, their methodology explains their range.  They receive false information, duplicates, inaccurate information, etc.  The documentation is not 100% complete or accurate.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 11:10:11 PM »
In Iraqi Body Count's defense, their methodology explains their range.  They receive false information, duplicates, inaccurate information, etc.  The documentation is not 100% complete or accurate.
If I recall correctly, didn't they give an possible error rate of something like 97%?    :lmao:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline InfamousAndy

• Just Off Probation
  • The Friendly Christian
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2008, 07:13:18 AM »
I believe you are thinking of the lancet study.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2008, 09:49:04 AM »

And yet, that defense argues even more vehemently against using the word DOCUMENTED in reference to their conclusions.  Putting that word in combination with the vast gap in the numeric range they claim (just shy of 8,000) in combination with a methodology that apparently includes reports that should be weeded out as "false information, duplicates, inaccurate information, etc." and it smacks of a group trying for the most sensational figure possible, in my opinion.