Author Topic: franksolich dreams again  (Read 3967 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
franksolich dreams again
« on: June 08, 2008, 08:01:18 AM »
I had a rough night, dealing with floods and broken dams and loose animals and broken bridges and floating trucks--nothing bad happened, so don't worry--and didn't hit the sack until about 4:30 a.m. central time, 3:30 a.m. mountain time.

However, I felt compelled to get up to tell about a dream I just had.

After which I'll hit the sack again, and then later today describe last night, where nothing bad happened.

I first started reading Sigmund Freud on dreams when we were still over at the old home, but I wasn't making much sense of it.  When we came over here, I still wasn't making much sense of it, but had managed to plough through the rest of it, and then move on to Sigmund Freud about poor bowel management being the root cause of most neuroses, psychoses, and primitives.

Well, what Sigmund Freud wrote about dreams, apparently I'm beginning to understand, at least subconsciously.

I had a new dream, again about the Obamaite primitives.

I dreamed I was sitting on the veranda of Shepheard's Hotel in Cairo, Egypt, having tea with my fellow alum Skins after a game of polo.  I disremember our conversation, as General Allenby and T. E. Lawrence interrupted us.

Anyway, after a while, I commented to Skins about the hordes of primitives on the streets below.  "I wonder who all these people are," I said; "there hasn't been this much tumult, this much hustle-bustle, this much dust-stirring, since construction of the Pyramids."

My fellow alum said these were Obamaites, and that they were scurrying around getting ready to follow their Messiah into the Promised Land.

Oh, I replied.

Pedro "Beach Boy" Picasso slipped by, carrying an armful of hand-made icons of Obama to hawk among the believers.  The cali primitive trod the sidewalk, screaming curses upon non-believers.  The disgynaecological Kansas school teacher walked by wearing pink underwear.

After a while, Skins suggested, "You want to follow them, to see what happens?"

Yeah, sure, I replied.

My fellow alum got up to engage a chariot.  I noticed he hadn't left a tip, and so as to not make him look bad to the waiter, I slipped a five-pound bank-note under his cup.

Skins came back with the chariot, and we donned our sun-helmets for the ride, following the Obamaites out of the city into the desert, on their way to the Promised Land.

Who's the guy in front of them, I inquired of Skins, the guy with the ornamental shepherd's crook?

Skins told me it was Obama leading the way.

I asked why the Obamaites walked so far behind him, and was told that many of them stooped to collect the sand on which Obama had walked, to save as sacred relics and talismans.

Through the clouds of dust, one could discern ten or twelve Obamaites carrying a platform on their shoulders.  It was a heavy load, and the carrying Obamaites struggled desperately to keep it aloft.

"What's that golden thing on that platform?" I asked; "it looks sort of like a calf, but I'm not sure."

My fellow alum assured me that it was in fact made of gold, pure gold, and that it was the most sacred cow of the Obamaites, an idol of Moloch, the Destroyer of Infants.

Oh, I said.

We followed the Obamaites clear to the shores of a sea.

"Now what happens?" I asked Skins.

"Just watch," my fellow alum said; "when Obama raises his shepherd's crook, it magically opens something.

"And then when he raises it a second time, it closes the same thing."

Oh, I said.

At the edge of the sea, Obama raised his staff.

The waters parted, and the Obamaites followed their Messiah, keeping a respectful distance.

Obama got to the other side, and turned around to address his followers, still in mid-channel.

Then he raised his staff again, high in the air.

The waters merged again, engulfing the Obamaites.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline stickyboot

Re: franksolich dreams again
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 01:34:17 PM »
Not as good as good sex dream, frank, but not bad either.

I don't know, BC, I thought it was a great climax, pun intended.

Frank's dream story just gave me the "goose walking on my grave" chill. I know Frank's tongue is firmly in his cheek,  but BO and his worshipful ObamaNation alway did play with my visceral fears. He only needed a 6/6/66 date of birth and I'm outta here.

On a more rational note, should Obama be elected, I am looking forward eagerly to the great entertainment of watching his loyal followers-especially the rabid DUmmies-deal with the disappointing reality of the man.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 03:01:56 PM »
Frank's not the only one dreaming ...
Cleita  (1000+ posts)       Sat Jun-07-08 04:19 PM
Original message
My thoughts about the coming election. A stream of conscience vision in metaphors.
 Advertisements [?]Edited on Sat Jun-07-08 04:26 PM by Cleita
I was a Kucinich supporter, even going to meet him and Elizabeth in person, but when he dropped out of the race my primary vote went to Edwards. My vote was already in the mail when he dropped out so I could not take it back. It's just as well because It would not be an easy choice between Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. Now that Obama is presently the chosen one this is how I feel about him. I feel that I am walking to a door in room that is still closed. It is exciting in a way. The other doors in this room, all on the left side, have already been opened and the occupants have left, Dennis Kucinch, John Edwards, Bill Richardson, Joe Biden and the rest who have run in this primary but they have left their things behind for us to examine, the things that tell us who they are. Barack has opened the door but shut it behind him and now he stands in front of the door. We cannot examine his things yet because he has only brought out those things he wants us to see and they are all impressive, but we haven't seen his room yet, where his psyche lives.

On the right side of the room is McCain's room. The door is wide open and he is still in there. It's a mess. All the other rooms on the right are vacant. The candidates are gone and they have taken their things with them. We cannot get a good look at who McCain really is because of all the contradictory junk he has collected in it, much of it from the vacated rooms of the Republican candidates, but he is lining up his stuff getting ready to start throwing pieces of his junk to Obama. Obama will not have enough things to throw back at McCain until he goes back into his room to retrieve some more of his things. We can't see what he has because his door is still closed and when he opens it we only get a glimpse of what is there. Then I see that the other Democratic candidates have left their political belongings behind the open doors for Obama to use as he needs. Unfortunately, McCain can get to those things too, if Obama doesn't beat him to it. Yet, Obama's unopened door still remains a mystery. We can't see what he will bring to the table. This door will remain closed until the inauguration.

It's very exciting because what's behind that door could be tools that will bring us the direction we need for a golden new age or maybe the room is almost empty and there are no tools but we don't know because the door remains closed. He will bring more of what is in that room to the convention he tells me, so we will know then what kind of President he will be. I see a golden light flowing underneath the door. He is smiling at me telling me that whatever happens, it will be what we need for the future. I beg him to open the door but he refuses and steps back inside as McCain throws something at him. The end.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=245x70580

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 04:16:10 PM »

I don't know, BC, I thought it was a great climax, pun intended.

Frank's dream story just gave me the "goose walking on my grave" chill. I know Frank's tongue is firmly in his cheek,  but BO and his worshipful ObamaNation alway did play with my visceral fears. He only needed a 6/6/66 date of birth and I'm outta here.

On a more rational note, should Obama be elected, I am looking forward eagerly to the great entertainment of watching his loyal followers-especially the rabid DUmmies-deal with the disappointing reality of the man.

They will simply project their failures onto something or someone else... like the House or the Senate... wait, the Dems dominate both houses as well....
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 08:13:27 PM »

Maybe next time he will bang a hippy chick in his dream  :rotf:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.