Author Topic: Was I "too sensitive"?  (Read 2898 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Was I "too sensitive"?
« on: June 06, 2008, 04:34:15 PM »
undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)       Wed Jun-04-08 10:20 PM
Original message
Was I "too sensitive"?
 Advertisements [?]Edited on Wed Jun-04-08 10:22 PM by undergroundpanther
I go to a program that does stuff like case management, counseling etc.There are a few queers besides me there, we are a minority.But we are out and things for the most part are safe for us there.

Anyway they had a party thing tonight. I went. On the ride in the van a guy sat behind me I don't know well,he comes to the program but I never talk to him much. Tonight of all nights he started talking shit,he was complaining to the guy I do know who was sitting beside him.This bigot was complaining about the gay contingent at the program.( clients and including some staff),He was saying those fags this, those fags that. After a few times of him saying "those fags" and how he wished we'd all just not be out,and that we should be excluded etc. I got pissed off.

I was sitting in the seat in front of his seat. I spun around in my seat and I said Hey,YOU,Bigot asshole, I'm transgendered and queer and I will not go back into the closet because YOU are a bigoted neurotic asshole 'K .Then he shut up.For awhile..Than he started complaining how badly people stigmatize him, for being mentally ill.Than he said some more shit about us fags and how horrible we are and how we are so sick etc..

I whipped around in my seat again.I pointed my finger at his scrawny chest, the guy who knew me, knowing I don't take shit, just moved aside, I said to the little ass, what? *poke* Bigot boy don't like being stigmatized? boo hoo hoo..*poke* Well you ****ing nut try this:Stop stigmatizing me and other gay people and get over it,no one is going back in the closet because YOU are a neurotic bigot,maybe you might not be seen as an asshole crazy person if you'd quit being so bigoted.

Than he had the AUDACITY to say to me said he wasn't a bigot.He toned down his hate and said he just wished gays were not so in his face..He said fags like Elton John can get away with it being rich...I shot back.. Who is in your face at the program? Nobody bothers you..? I see no gays at the program coming near you or asking you out or anything like that so what's your ****ing problem with us? That we don't HIDE for you? That we don't pretend we are straight for you? *poke*.

I think every gay person has a right to be who they are,and not be hindered by stupid bigots like you.
Because I know and you know you are so self serving in your abject stupidity,and bigoted bullshit let me put this issue another way,

Hey boy,(fake southern accent)if you don't like being stigmatized against for having a mental disorder, why don't you stop being mentally ill than? Get over it and shut the **** up about your damn symptoms,act normal,and make damn sure nobody knows you have a psych history than,keep it in and hide it,go in your own damn closet you crazy ****..And SHUT UP.

(the guy sitting next to him and the lady next to me stifled a giggle)

And the last thing I said in a low growling tone was..let me make this clear for you, pathetic little turd ,if you keep on talking that homophobic trash at the program,I will make it very unpleasant for you to be there. And I'll say it now,I will hunt you down and curb stomp your ass if ANYONE in the program gets gay bashed because of your running off at your ****ing bigoted mouth...OK? So watch it.*poke* Got it?? *poke* Good. Now shut the **** up about gays.You have been warned. Grow the **** up and get over yourself NOW.(he was scrunched up in the corner of his seat and I was leaning halfway out of mine by time I had said my piece)

He was quiet the rest of the ride.
He stayed far across the room from our queer table during the party too.Thankfully after I arrived and after it was over nobody pulled me aside to say anything to me about me letting him have it in the van.

I get so ****ing tired of bigots,and if he uses his illness as an excuse for his ****ing bigotry twords us(the gays and trans-people in the program or in general) not only I will call him on it I will humiliate him ruthlessly too .Because he's a homophobic santorum soaked piece of shit talking out his asshole that's why.
GGGrRRrrrroooooowwwllll....

So..Pissed....off...tonight...

link

Feline bouncy tale.  :-)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Was I "too sensitive"?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 04:38:39 PM »
Yeah, sounds like a bouncy to me.

Or at least a stretchy.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 04:47:31 PM »
oooh, stretchy. I like it frank! :-)

Of course this is just more feline nonsense. I guess she didn't get enough kibble or something last week.

So what I managed to get from that screed is that she's in some kind of program for nuts and is being driven to meetings or gatherings? Let me guess: our tax dollars at work?
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 04:49:50 PM »

Of course this is just more feline nonsense. I guess she didn't get enough kibble or something last week.

So what I managed to get from that screed is that she's in some kind of program for nuts and is being driven to meetings or gatherings? Let me guess: our tax dollars at work?

Yeah, it's probably time to rework the vocabulary, because "bouncy" got all distorted out of shape.

From now on, I'm going to refer to conversions by the primitives as bouncies, and exaggerations by the primitives as stretchies, so as to unmuddle the confusion about the meaning of words here.

For the record, I'm to blame for the misuse of "bouncy," and admit it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 04:52:37 PM »

Yeah, it's probably time to rework the vocabulary, because "bouncy" got all distorted out of shape.

From now on, I'm going to refer to conversions by the primitives as bouncies, and exaggerations by the primitives as stretchies, so as to unmuddle the confusion about the meaning of words here.

For the record, I'm to blame for the misuse of "bouncy," and admit it.
Good idea Frank, I shall try and remember that.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 04:54:23 PM »
Wait is transgendered before they sew a weiner on or after?  I mean besides getting her boobs cut off UGP hasn't done anything else yet right?
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 04:55:40 PM »
Lopping off her teats is up for debate. There was quite the build up on the DUmp and then nothing. Frank rightly suspected that perhaps they sent her to the booby hatch instead. (Pun intended!)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 04:57:32 PM »
Good idea Frank, I shall try and remember that.

This wasn't any commentary on your use of the word, madam.

I've been meaning to clarify this for some time now, but kept forgetting.

Our esteemed colleague Mr. Wiggum here originally contrived the word "bouncy"--or at least had a hand in its coinage--and it is such an excellent word.

When we were all over at our old home, I got sloppy and careless, and applied it to every lie the primitives told, not just the lies about conversions.

Credit it to arrogance, of which franksolich has a great deal.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 04:59:56 PM »
So, the feline got into an argument with someone who admitted he was mentally ill and had some type of expectation that this person would be able to understand what the hissing was all about.

Is there a word for someone who fusses with one who admits they're mentally ill?  Isn't that action mentally ill itself?  Yes, I believe it is.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 05:01:27 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 05:01:03 PM »
Whip your ass around poke your finger at MY chest, pansy ass!

You'll find yourself with a very broken finger.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 05:06:50 PM »

Don't touch that FD.  You don't know - and probably don't want to know - where it's been...
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2008, 05:10:26 PM »

Don't touch that FD.  You don't know - and probably don't want to know - where it's been...

LOL -- I would have to soak my hand in alcohol afterwards...

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2008, 05:48:38 PM »

LOL -- I would have to soak my hand in alcohol afterwards...

At the very least . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2008, 06:22:50 AM »
Ewwwwwwww I wouldn't even use Al Franken's hand... :puke:
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline InfamousAndy

• Just Off Probation
  • The Friendly Christian
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2008, 07:04:20 AM »
WHy do I get the feeling that the subterrainianKitty is just describing what he/she/it WISHED he/she/it had done.  I bet he/she/it just sat there, taking the abuse, feeling terrible.  He/she/it makes up this story to make herself feel better by appearing 'heroic' to strangers.  Their validation is what he/she/it seeks.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2008, 08:10:16 AM »
WHy do I get the feeling that the subterrainianKitty is just describing what he/she/it WISHED he/she/it had done.  I bet he/she/it just sat there, taking the abuse, feeling terrible.  He/she/it makes up this story to make herself feel better by appearing 'heroic' to strangers.  Their validation is what he/she/it seeks.

IA, I think you're right on.  H5.

BTW, welcome!  I haven't said that to ya.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2008, 09:41:50 AM »
Why do I get the feeling that the subterrainianKitty is just describing what he/she/it WISHED he/she/it had done.  I bet he/she/it just sat there, taking the abuse, feeling terrible.  He/she/it makes up this story to make herself feel better by appearing 'heroic' to strangers.  Their validation is what he/she/it seeks.
I'm not entirely sure, but I do not doubt that a good portion of this is a stretchy.  UP behaves exactly like one of those bullies she says she hates.  She must not like the competition.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2008, 11:37:43 AM »
She's an idiot and should be locked up. I could have her crying and pissing in her cat box in less than 60 seconds, yea, she's tough on the mentally ill.

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2008, 12:32:24 PM »
Lopping off her teats is up for debate. There was quite the build up on the DUmp and then nothing. Frank rightly suspected that perhaps they sent her to the booby hatch instead. (Pun intended!)

I thought she did. I thought there was a thread at CU where she came in all excited because she finally got those "mammaries" lopped off. I'll have to look for it but it stuck with me because it's just so freaking bizarre.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2008, 04:39:43 PM »

I thought she did. I thought there was a thread at CU where she came in all excited because she finally got those "mammaries" lopped off. I'll have to look for it but it stuck with me because it's just so freaking bizarre.

The last I recall is that big bizarre campfire about how she and her mother had an appointment for a sex-change operation, in which lopping off the upper shelf was mentioned.

The subway cat made it sound like a done deal, but one suspects something else happened, because the subway cat was thereafter silent on the matter (after an absence of a week or two).

I suspected the appointment (since her mother went along) was for an evaluation; in other words, an examination by physicians and psychiatrists to determine whether or not she was a good psychological risk for such a major procedure, and that she flunked.

Others suspected that her upper parts had actually been taken off, but not as any beginning for a sex-change operation; rather, as a possible preventative for breast cancer.

Now, being a man, I think breast removal is rather overdoing it as a preventative for breast cancer, but those who offered this theory were women (over in our old home) who knew more than I do about such matters.

But after that one big bizarre bonfire, probably the same one you're looking for, Delilah, the subway cat abruptly became silent on the matter.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Flame

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2008, 07:29:01 PM »
I just wanna know why UP wasn't in a cat carrier while traveling in the van...it's  not safe,  ya know!  :fuelfire:

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2008, 01:17:27 PM »
She's an idiot and should be locked up. I could have her crying and pissing in her cat box in less than 60 seconds, yea, she's tough on the mentally ill.

The *pokes* should have been enough to do it. They call that assault don't they?

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2008, 02:41:12 PM »

The *pokes* should have been enough to do it. They call that assault don't they?

The entire incident happened in her mind...what's left of it.

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".