Author Topic: There is a troll under stevie#####'s bed!!!  (Read 1653 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
There is a troll under stevie#####'s bed!!!
« on: September 16, 2015, 07:38:48 PM »
steve2470 (28,221 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/118726311

We have a racist troll, ladies and gents...

Via PM to VanillaRhapsody with her consent to release:

VanillaRhapsody
Re: Re: I am getting this in PM from supposed Sanders,supporter
Mail Message
Before that this one came..

"Hillary is too unattractive to ever be President. If we're going to have a female President, at the very least it needs to be a bit of eyecandy, otherwise what's the point. Hillary is hideous, both in looks and personality. Feel the Bern. "

>
>
>
>
> > Named LordStevens...
> >
> > "The only ones who matter. Negro men just vote for whoever gives them more welfare, and Hispanic men vote for whoever will give them amnesty.
> >
> > Who gives a **** what losers think?"
> >
> >
> >

::) pretty lame.

JustAnotherGen (18,246 posts)
3. He was blocked from AfAm by me

And MIRT got him. I'd place this post in your journal.

MrScorpio (63,301 posts)
5. Oh yeah, I knew that THAT goat ****er was soon to be tossed right away

That dipshit's a tried and true Caver.

I'm quite sure that they're all a titter in that cesspool that they inhabit from the way that they've been given way more credit than they deserve when folks here accuse them of sending that letter to Bravenak.

Just for the record, I already knew that they didn't write the letter. Because, it was written in English and not in Teabaggerese.

I guess that they're feeling unloved when folks like me aren't blaming them for shit that we're doing to ourselves.

:-)

Number23 (19,944 posts)
8. I am beyond fed up with the intrusions to this group lately. This forum existed on DU2 and has been

here since DU3 existed. That is approximately FOURTEEN YEARS that this forum has existed in total, and almost four years on DU3.

I have been a part of AA since I have been a part of DU. I was a frequent participant in the old AAIG (African American Interest Group) on DU2. So I know who's been around and who hasn't. I know who's been regulars in this forum and who may not be regulars in this forum but are still active in AA discussions in other forums.

Where have these people been when we talked about police brutality before Black Lives Matter? When we talk about racism in housing, in health, in education? When we talk about racism in prison sentencing, in sport and in media?? Not ONE of these johnny come lately's trying to storm this forum have been in any way a part of this group nor have the VAST majority of them shown any interest in our issues when these topics come up in GD. Anyone that thinks this isn't all about their support for a candidate and NOTHING ELSE isn't paying attention.

These patronizing and laughably stupid attempts to "educate" and browbeat black folks illustrate that. We mumble more knowledgeably and coherently in our sleep than these people do in OPs that they've thought about for days. I am sick and tired of people thinking that they are smarter and know more than me, even about my OWN ****ING HISTORY AND COMMUNITY, just because they are white and I'm black.

JustAnotherGen (18,246 posts)
13. The Electioneering / "Using Us"

Stinks to high heaven.

The one I blocked yesterday (not the troll - the long term member)

Not a single post from January 2014 onwards. Lots of posts for a certain candidate.

The 'fury' it created just with a few posts? Thread HAD to be locked and I had to block that person.

When we talk about racism in housing, in health, in education? When we talk about racism in prison sentencing, in sport and in media?? Not ONE of these johnny come lately's trying to storm this forum have been in any way a part of this group nor have the VAST majority of them shown any interest in our issues when these topics come up in GD. Anyone that thinks this isn't all about their support for a candidate and NOTHING ELSE isn't paying attention.

Note - I even asked questions along that line.

It's a free country - one can think what they will. But if you only give a good god damn when there is something in it for you -

Please . . . don't go away mad. Just go away.

randys1 (9,901 posts)
15. Between the MSM and GOP coordinating an all out attack on Hillary and

the divisiveness created by Bernie supporters, the GOP is likely to take the WH and maintain control of the Senate and House.

Remember, the GOP candidate only has to get about 46%of the votes, the DNC candidate will lose about 4% of the vote through intimidation, voter obstruction, counting irregularities intentionally done, and computer fixing.

So while campaign "plant doubt" by the GOP is in full force here and elsewhere, using Bernie as the option when in doubt, we are losing sight on the fact that millions will not be allowed to vote on election day.

I am done arguing with alleged liberals about whether or not they will vote for Hillary if she is the nominee, because that is a misdirection and I fell for it hook, line and sinker.

The whole time the conversation is going on, the doubt is growing and growing.

Email story is zero, nothing, nada, but it will work.

Hold on, we are in for a bumpy and terrifying ride with people like Kim Davis running the country.

If you are Black or a Woman or Gay or a Muslim or Latino, America will become a living nightmare for you.

Star Member MrScorpio (63,301 posts)
19. Damn Skippy!

I know that I haven't been here since day one. Mostly because I generally confined my political and social posting to GD for all to see, and because I didn't feel it proper to invade the groups, being safe havens.

But times have changed. Especially since black members are under attack for speaking out because black bodies are lying dead in the streets.

I now consider myself a member of group, folks here are my friends. I always have my friends' backs.

I have a feeling that some long termers have wondered what took me so long to join. Well it's because it's obvious that too many in GENPOP have turned their backs on black people.

I could go on, but I'm sure everyone has seen this

:rofl:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: There is a troll under stevie#####'s bed!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 07:50:51 PM »
Lunatic,orange haired harpy is still sitting in the corner.
What does that tell you Lamond?

Idiot dolt.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 07:54:33 PM »
.....I already knew that they didn't write the letter.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 07:58:33 PM »
And the nappy headed crew gets another faux intruder.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2015, 08:01:56 PM »
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

A self admission of guilt I would say. :lmao:

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2015, 08:18:35 PM »
LordStevens...
   ::)

Honestly, (D)Ummies...... if your going for the full

....this is just not cutting it.  Creating a bouncy that reads like a talking points memo is so 2004.  I mean, all was left off were the bullet point markers.    :thatsright:

Send all previously awarded  :stoner: 's care of:

Conservative Cave
24/7/365 In Your Head Ln.
You People Are so Phucking Stupid, FU  69696

Star Drama Queen Member Mrs Corpio (63,301 posts)

But times have changed. Especially since black members are under attack for speaking out because black bodies are lying dead in the streets.

I now consider myself a member of group, folks here are my friends. I always have my friends' backs, as long as they agree with me 100 % because,.. I Black.

I have a feeling that some long termers have wondered what took me so long to join. Well it's because it's obvious that too many in GENPOP have turned their backs on black people.

because they don't elect me KING!!!!!!

« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 08:30:19 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2015, 08:52:30 PM »
A self admission of guilt I would say. :lmao:

Lamond doesn't know shit.

<<<knows all that Lamond doesn't know.

Too bad for Lamond.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2015, 09:00:00 PM »
steve2470 (28,221 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/118726311

We have a racist troll, ladies and gents...

Via PM to VanillaRhapsody with her consent to release:

VanillaRhapsody
Re: Re: I am getting this in PM from supposed Sanders,supporter
Mail Message
Before that this one came..

"Hillary is too unattractive to ever be President. If we're going to have a female President, at the very least it needs to be a bit of eyecandy, otherwise what's the point. Hillary is hideous, both in looks and personality. Feel the Bern. "

>
>
>
>
> > Named LordStevens...
> >
> > "The only ones who matter. Negro men just vote for whoever gives them more welfare, and Hispanic men vote for whoever will give them amnesty.
> >
> > Who gives a **** what losers think?"
> >
> >
> >

Delusional are we?  :mental: :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2015, 09:44:09 PM »
stevenumbers is just upset another DUmmy isn't interested in him.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2015, 11:43:42 PM »
Rent free in DUmmies' feeble brains. Love it!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2015, 02:37:42 AM »
     MrScorpio (63,301 posts)
    5. Oh yeah, I knew that THAT goat ****er was soon to be tossed right away

Why are you insulting Muslims?

Really?  Which one of us did it then?  C'mon Scorpio X...name names.

I'm quite sure that they're all a titter in that cesspool that they inhabit from the way that they've been given way more credit than they deserve when folks here accuse them of sending that letter to Bravenak.

Ummm...weren't you one of the ones insinuating we wrote the letter Bravenak is now timed out for writing herself?

Just for the record, I already knew that they didn't write the letter. Because, it was written in English and not in Teabaggerese.

Sure you did.  Backtracking away form accusing us now that you know who the real culprit is I see.

I guess that they're feeling unloved when folks like me aren't blaming them for shit that we're doing to ourselves.

Au contraire Scorpio X...you've just PROVEN that you love us.  How do I know?  We are the first thing you thought of and mentioned when you started your little screed.

Proving that we are and always will be #1 in your heart.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2015, 07:18:13 AM »
19. Damn Skippy! <-----Mean something?
Well it's because it's obvious that too many in GENPOP have turned their backs on black people.

I could go on, but I'm sure everyone has seen this
GENPOP? DUde, you are about as street as Justin Bieber.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2015, 07:50:33 AM »
Quote from:
MrScorpio

Just for the record, I already knew that they didn't write the letter.

Uh Oh!! There's a clash of immense proportions, and it's headed our way.

The boy primitive is absolutely SURE that no one at the cave wrote the letter. nadin is absolutely sure that someone at the cave DID write the letter. Pineapple head and the spherical dwarf are on opposing sides, staring each other down, each more certain of themselves than the other.

What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?

This could have world-wide consequences.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2015, 08:45:15 AM »

The boy primitive is absolutely SURE that no one at the cave wrote the letter. nadin is absolutely sure that someone at the cave DID write the letter. Pineapple head and the spherical dwarf are on opposing sides, staring each other down, each more certain of themselves than the other.

Well, there was that 8.3 earthquake off of Chile yesterday . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2015, 05:29:06 PM »

There has already been a Superman comic episode that addressed this seeming conundrum.
It was resolved by the resulting time travel.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2015, 06:20:57 PM »
I was sure this thread was related....

Two Black Holes Predicted to Collide Sooner Than Previously Thought

...but, sadly, it's not

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027180321
Deplorable since 2016

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2015, 12:52:58 PM »
MrScorpio (63,301 posts)

No, dear, it wasn't.  A "tried and true Caver" does not do dumb things, they make you idiots execute each other.  Let me repeat this for your sake, Lamond:

Actually, DUmbass, there is more of an art to moling than you could possibly pull off yourself.  You see, the trick is not so much to lay low and build up post count (K&Ring your worthless scribblings is easy), it's the ability to come in and fan the flames just enough to get you luddites to start being your normal selves and scrum hurling your butt-apples in all directions.  We never light the fires, only provide the matches.

That, ****o, is what makes a good mole.

Listen up, DUmmies, I'm going to give you some wisdom:  ...The good moles, the really good ones, don't continuously provoke or stray too far from the hive mind.  The really good moles know how to move among you, stir you up, and move away while you tear each other apart.  Are you getting this, ****os?  You're in a circular firing squad, shooting wildly at each other, and celebrating when you take down innocent bystanders.

I know we're in your heads, driving you like a rented Malibu, laughing as you, the smarterest people on the internet, jump and dance at shadows.  You fire blindly into the dark while we chuckle.  Your own fall to the floor, by your hand, and we smile while we get ready for you to chain drag the next DUmmie through the gravel.

Think about that...

;)

Just for the record, I already knew that they didn't write the letter.

...black members are under attack for speaking out because black bodies are lying dead in the streets.

I now consider myself a member of group, folks here are my friends. I always have my friends' backs.

...it's obvious that too many in GENPOP have turned their backs on black people.

...blaming them for shit that we're doing to ourselves.

Keep talking, Lamond.  I'm sure there are plenty of DUmmies that think you're up to your eyeballs in this kerfunkle...

I guess that they're feeling unloved...

You're here for the purpose of pointing and laughing, Lamond.  Don't flatter yourself and think that it's anything else.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2015, 01:32:22 PM »
Lamond sooooo much wanted a mention in CC.
You have it now, Lamond. Run off and play like a good little lad.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2015, 01:51:57 PM »
There's a troll under stevenumbers' bed, and stevenumbers would hit it, if he could catch it.

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.