Author Topic: The New Religious Left  (Read 3507 times)

Offline Habsfan

• The Conservative Canadian
The New Religious Left
« on: October 04, 2010, 08:37:19 PM »
[youtube=425,350]5RAAhTL4Arg[/youtube]

"If I were a mother I would be the first to put a pillow over its face, as I would any suffering thing"  :o

Who is this? I'm disgusted and shocked.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 08:40:34 PM by Habsfan »

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Re: The New Religious Left
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 02:19:13 PM »
We need to put a pillow over her face, don't want to scare the children ya know.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 04:28:27 PM »
Glenn Beck has played this clip several times already, along with the 10:10 video of exploding school children.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 06:51:57 PM »
Glenn Beck has played this clip several times already, along with the 10:10 video of exploding school children.

I just saw this clip and wonder if this woman has children of her own.?

To be without knee jerk reaction and to understand what she is saying in a horrid way I ask,

Perhaps she missspoke or because she is English and blunt at times was she speaking of pulling the plug on a human, child or adult when all is lost by science.?

What did she mean by a suffering child, was she speaking of Mercey killing or the future of a child with an incurable disease, or a child born to poverty.?

As I did not see this from the begining, is she advocating putting down a child like a horse with a broken leg?

Very disturbing for us parents that had to watch and wait to see if our new borns would make it against all odds.

Both my youngest and my daughters youngest should have never have survived but they did and are productive people in this world. 

I need to see the intire tape of that interview to understand what is going on here.   

I want to know what SHE considers suffering and why she feels it moral to have a mother kill or have killed by a 2' nd party her own child.

This clip takes the cake for me, time for a couple stiff drinks.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 09:34:02 PM »
I just saw this clip and wonder if this woman has children of her own.?

To be without knee jerk reaction and to understand what she is saying in a horrid way I ask,

Perhaps she missspoke or because she is English and blunt at times was she speaking of pulling the plug on a human, child or adult when all is lost by science.?

What did she mean by a suffering child, was she speaking of Mercey killing or the future of a child with an incurable disease, or a child born to poverty.?

As I did not see this from the begining, is she advocating putting down a child like a horse with a broken leg?

Very disturbing for us parents that had to watch and wait to see if our new borns would make it against all odds.

Both my youngest and my daughters youngest should have never have survived but they did and are productive people in this world. 

I need to see the intire tape of that interview to understand what is going on here.   

I want to know what SHE considers suffering and why she feels it moral to have a mother kill or have killed by a 2' nd party her own child.

This clip takes the cake for me, time for a couple stiff drinks.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/oct/04/virginia-ironside-tv-euthanasia-abortion

And this, by the way, is what Ironside said exactly: "If I were the mother of a suffering child – I mean a deeply suffering child – I would be the first to want to put a pillow over its face . . . If it was a child I really loved, who was in agony, I think any good mother would."

As the article goes on to mention, she disregards our ability to ease pain.  She also seems to make no distinction between a terminal and non-terminal illness.  The article goes on to say that she considers abortion a decision that a woman should regard with pride if the child involved could have been disabled (no distinction as to how severely disabled), unwanted or even fatherless.  Evidently, she considers killing kids to be a wonderful thing. 

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline colehart

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 10:35:59 PM »
"If I "were" a mother !   
I think this says it all!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2010, 09:04:59 PM »
As I said before, being religious is not automatically going to make someone a right winger.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline true_blood

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 08:29:16 PM »
We need to put a pillow over her face, don't want to scare the children ya know.
Yes, indeed. :cheersmate:

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 11:03:52 PM »
I have not read a single post in this thread, but I think it's silly

there is no "new" religious left.  there is no "new" religious right.  

they are normal people;  and they are flooding to the polls in record numbers for
candidates that support your measures.