Author Topic: Total insanity/stupidity in Wisconsin  (Read 1149 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Total insanity/stupidity in Wisconsin
« on: May 15, 2020, 03:58:05 AM »
Star Member Cyrano (12,130 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213436472

The Democratic governor of Wisconsin tried to keep the state closed down. The Republican supreme court of Wisconsin told him to go **** himself and opened up everything.

One piece of video I saw this morning crashed through insanity into the alien bar in the original "Star Wars."

The clip showed a bar that was open, people sitting next to each other, downing beers and shots, with no masks. It looked like it was last December, except that the mindless beings sitting there were completely ignoring reality, danger, and a possible infection they could spread to others. And they're totally ignorant to the fact that the can take it home to their families and infect countless others.

Here's an absolute truth. There's no cure for stupid.

:whatever:

Moostache (7,148 posts)

1. It is obvious - the coronavirus data changed the response completely

A month ago, we had no demographics on the race, ethnicity or financial station of the majority of victims from the virus.

We had an exponential curve of infections and deaths in New York City, and as long as the dead were just that - dead Americans - it scared a lot of people into compliance with the necessary steps to mitigate this disaster, albeit too late to save thousands from unnecessary deaths or life changing illness.

Then it came out...COVID-19 kills more minorities than whites, it kills far more economically disadvantaged than wealthy, and it seems to be 'someone else's problem' because people want to believe that.

There is no cure for stupid indeed, but stupidity fueled by racism is what we really have before us, not that it helps solve the problem.

:thatsright:

Star Member barbtries (23,064 posts)

10. you're right.

also the nursing homes, meat packing plants and prisons. those people don't matter. they're not me. i need a haircut and to hang with my buds at the bar now.

Star Member 7wo7rees (3,887 posts)

29. Let's call them all the same thing.

Aren't nursing homes and meat packing facilities also prisons?

Their genetic makeup is nearly identical. Institutions where rich white America shoves off the disposables: elderly, black, and foreign.

But now! It's coming for the neanderthals that vote that way. How long before we see a GOP Covidiot from Congress (or -gasp!- the White House!) succumb?

Blues Heron (2,128 posts)

2. Build a wall around that state

they can't be allowed to infect the rest of us.

Wait... I thought walls were 'wrong'?

3. There are millions of sane, decent people in Wisconsin

This is a state that Republicans have stolen from the sane. No one wants to see them become victims of a horrid minority who don't get it and never will.

Star Member KPN (10,434 posts)

4. You are wrong. There is a cure for stupidity.

It’s called a pandemic.

:bird:

Star Member OAITW r.2.0 (2,449 posts)

8. When the results of this ruling reflect the reality of exponetial growth

in new cases with health providers unable to deal with the new cases...how does Michigan's governor deal with issue? Is the Republican majority on the SC now calling the shots?

:whatever:

Star Member Wellstone ruled (30,616 posts)

13. As some one who has

dozens of elderly relatives on the North west side of Wisconsin,and with their Conservative nature,sad to say,the notices will come. It is just a matter of time.

:yawn:

Star Member lindysalsagal (12,221 posts)

15. Not to make lite of the deaths and those who are grieving, but if I were honest here, online,

I'd admit that this is starting to feel downright darwinian to me.

Sometimes I wonder if we're causing a cataclysm of overnight grey matter pruning. Are we culling the herd?

When you ponder the global human condition, those who are scientific, and wealthy, will remain to reproduce. Their elders will remain to assist them raising the next generation and provide for those still reproducing.

This is large enough to qualify as a sorting of our species. I wonder what real scientists will eventually say about this.

Star Member Ford_Prefect (3,065 posts)

22. When we're all in the same lifeboat and someone panics putting the whole group in danger

the person in charge of the boat has a decision to make: Let the panicked one tip the boat over and drown everyone, or thrown them overboard.

I'm not in favor of shortening anyone's life arbitrarily but I feel like we are reaching that same moment when tolerance might need be over-ruled by survival of the rest of us.

So... you're calling for a dictatorship where the left murders everyone thet disagrees with them?

26. So will an honorable secret service agent throw Trump overboard?

One can only hope.

Calling for the murder of the President? Again?  :censored:

31. I'm thinking of the maniacs who are putting the rest of us at risk by not wearing masks, or

group parties, or threatening to remove My mask, or insisting that going back to work is more important than sorting out what is actually safe to do.

Here's my thesis on the matter at hand:

If you want to breathe the same air as I do then I am going to insist that you do so safely whether you agree with me or not. If you cannot agree to that then I may need to make a more assertive or even authoritarian response. If you take my mask or threaten my family I may choose to defend them or myself in ways you do not expect. I do not recommend that you try since you will certainly find the result far more alarming than you imagine.

:censored:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline BamaMoose

Re: Total insanity/stupidity in Wisconsin
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 04:33:29 AM »
Amazing how quickly they want to embrace a military overthrow of the Government and the establishment of a police state.  Rather frightening actually.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 07:36:55 AM »
These gloom and doomers are the best! They want a police state with Nazi type enforcement but they're too afraid to leave the house. Yep, those two go hand in hand, primitives.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 08:29:32 AM »
Blues Heron (2,128 posts)

2. Build a wall around that state

they can't be allowed to infect the rest of us.

In Illinois, 93% of the cases and deaths are in Chicago and the surrounding rich white suburbs counties. I'm sure the same is true in New York.

Let's build walls around those liberal shitholes and contain the virus. After all, those cities kept their mass transit systems running and spreading the virus.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2020, 09:03:51 AM »
There was supposed to be a large outbreak of this coronavirus after the Wisconsin primary. Why was it a no-show?

There was supposed to be a large outbreak of this coronavirus after Georgia re-opened. Why was it a no-show?

There was supposed to be a large outbreak of this coronavirus after Florida re-opened. Why was it a no-show?

« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 09:59:20 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2020, 09:38:47 AM »
Build a wall around NYC and that will keep 40% of the infected there and contained.

I'm glad that the Karens of the hive of ultra intelligence, the DUmp, are on the case.  Look their genius level predictions came true in Georgia and Florida.  So let us all bow to the smartiness and experience and do what the lowest levels of society's losers says needs to be done.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2020, 12:22:07 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213436472

The Democratic governor of Wisconsin tried to keep the state closed down. The Republican supreme court of Wisconsin told him to go **** himself and opened up everything.

One piece of video I saw this morning crashed through insanity into the alien bar in the original "Star Wars."

The clip showed a bar that was open, people sitting next to each other, downing beers and shots, with no masks. It looked like it was last December, except that the mindless beings sitting there were completely ignoring reality, danger, and a possible infection they could spread to others. And they're totally ignorant to the fact that the can take it home to their families and infect countless others.

Here's an absolute truth. There's no cure for stupid.

:rotf:

That's called "getting pwned(owned)", DUmbass.

31. I'm thinking of the maniacs who are putting the rest of us at risk by not wearing masks, or

group parties, or threatening to remove My mask, or insisting that going back to work is more important than sorting out what is actually safe to do.

If you want to breathe the same air as I do then I am going to insist that you do so safely whether you agree with me or not. If you cannot agree to that then I may need to make a more assertive or even authoritarian response. If you take my mask or threaten my family I may choose to defend them or myself in ways you do not expect. I do not recommend that you try since you will certainly find the result far more alarming than you imagine.

:bird:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 12:26:14 PM by Rufus2010 »

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2020, 12:34:33 PM »
The clip showed a bar that was open, people sitting next to each other, downing beers and shots, with no masks.

Oh the horrors of normal people trying to be normal...

Or how about I use a term you DUmmies are very familiar with "My body, my Choice"

:badass:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2020, 01:54:30 PM »
If you want to breathe the same air as I do then I am going to insist that you do so safely whether you agree with me or not. If you cannot agree to that then I may need to make a more assertive or even authoritarian response.

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2020, 04:37:30 PM »

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2020, 05:59:04 PM »

Sure you will.

I now am going to challenge people wearing masks just to find this 1 in 100,000 democrat tough guy. 
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2020, 06:21:29 PM »
Did anyone at the DUmp complain about these flagrant violations of edicts of local Dictators like Governor Prickster or Mayor Lori Lyingass?

CHICAGO (WLS) -- Chicago police broke up at least two large gatherings Saturday after city officials warned that failing to comply with the stay-at-home order is putting lives at risk.

Officers responded to two gatherings on the city's West Side Saturday night, putting an end to the partying and telling crowds to go home.

With continued warm weather over the weekend, state and local leaders expressed frustration with those ignoring the stay-at-home order.
https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-coronavirus-illinois-lori-lightfoot-today/6146656/

Offline jukin

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2020, 07:56:45 PM »
Ruh-Roh, Nipsy Cuhomo is opening up New York.  I guess murdering 5300+ older people was enough for Fredo the Elder.

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2020, 05:33:48 PM »
Did anyone at the DUmp complain about these flagrant violations of edicts of local Dictators like Governor Prickster or Mayor Lori Lyingass?

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-coronavirus-illinois-lori-lightfoot-today/6146656/

No, the DUmp endorses that behavior. :mental:

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2020, 08:59:07 AM »
Moostache (7,148 posts)

Then it came out...COVID-19 kills more minorities than whites,

Star Member KPN (10,434 posts)

4. You are wrong. There is a cure for stupidity.

It’s called a pandemic.
Let me see if I understand what the DUmp is saying. Minorities are more likely to die from the Chinese Lung Flu. The pandemic is a cure for stupidity. Are the DUmmies saying minorities are stupid?

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2020, 12:11:03 PM »
Sure you will.

I now am going to challenge people wearing masks just to find this 1 in 100,000 democrat tough guy.

Hi5!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2020, 03:31:43 PM »
Ruh-Roh, Nipsy Cuhomo is opening up New York.  I guess murdering 5300+ older people was enough for Fredo the Elder.
"Where did this virus come from? People are going to die by this virus. That is the truth... Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. This is going to happen despite whatever you do."
-Andrew Cuomo

Typical dem; do an about-face, and pretend it was what you believed all along.