Author Topic: Flying my Flag for the FBI!!  (Read 758 times)

Offline CC27

Flying my Flag for the FBI!!
« on: January 25, 2019, 08:05:26 AM »
annabanana (52,766 posts)

Flying my Flag for the FBI!!

I feel so good about this witch behind bars. And the folks who put him there are working 2 paychecks short...

You go by my house and see Old Glory waving?
Now you know why.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211724621

Idiot.

Offline SVPete

Re: Flying my Flag for the FBI!!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 08:31:45 AM »
Since the DUpipo on that thread, at this point, do not indicate who in Hades they're talking about (as is typical):

Trump longtime ally Stone arrested in U.S. Special Counsel probe

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Roger Stone, U.S. President Donald Trump’s longtime ally and presidential campaign adviser, was arrested on Friday, charged with obstruction, witness tampering and making false statements, according to a grand jury indictment made public by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office.
Stone, who was indicted on Thursday, faces one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of making false statements and one count of witness tampering, according to the Special Counsel’s Office.
Additionally, Stone “took steps to obstruct” investigations by intelligence committees in the House of Representatives and Senate into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, prosecutors said.
Stone still possessed many of those communications when he gave false testimony about them, prosecutors said in the indictment.

He also tried to persuade a witness to provide false testimony and withhold information from the congressional investigations, the indictment said.

The composition of this article is somewhere between odd and bizarre. One has to read a little, skip a little, read a little more, skip a little more, and then read some more just to find the most basic facts. Buried more than half way into the article one finds that he is accused of "process crimes", lying to House and Senate committees (when both houses were led by Rs) and trying to get another witness to lie.

The DUpipo are doing a Snoopy Dance now, but will learn soon enough that this indictment leads neither to Trump nor to Russia.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 08:52:13 AM »
Liberals hate the FBI and have for decades. Funny to watch them embrace law enforcement of any kind. Just goes to further document their hypocrisy when it comes to truth vs politics.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 10:05:16 AM »
Liberals hate the FBI and have for decades. Funny to watch them embrace law enforcement of any kind. Just goes to further document their hypocrisy when it comes to truth vs politics.

When the FBI is being used to enforce Democrat corruption, they love it.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 12:06:59 PM »
My question about this is who in the FBI/DOJ decided it was a great idea to tell CNN about their raid so they could send a crew out.  That sounds like they are deliberately threatening the President, who is ultimately their boss.  He should get Barr on the line and get that answer today.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2019, 01:06:17 PM »
My question about this is who in the FBI/DOJ decided it was a great idea to tell CNN about their raid so they could send a crew out.  That sounds like they are deliberately threatening the President, who is ultimately their boss.  He should get Barr on the line and get that answer today.

CNN claims they noticed unusual Mueller team activity, inferred from it that someone was about to be indicted, and guessed it would be Stone. Not impossible, I suppose. Between the FBI's drama-overkill approach to the arrest and CNN's national coverage, they gave Stone's defense the gift of being able to claim in court and appeals courts that media coverage made a fair trial impossible almost anywhere in the US.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.