Author Topic: Pierce Brosnan films PSA reminding President Obama about his campaign promise to  (Read 791 times)

Offline sofa king

Bluebear  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Sun Jun-13-10 12:48 AM
Original message

Pierce Brosnan films PSA reminding President Obama about his campaign promise to protect marine life

Edited on Sun Jun-13-10 12:48 AM by Bluebear
President Ronald Reagan helped pass the ban protecting whales in international waters during his administration, and it's been backed by every American president since. But about three years ago, the current proposal to lift the ban was introduced under the Bush administration and has, so far, been backed by President Obama. To add insult to injury for environmentalists everywhere, the final proposal was released on Earth Day on April 22.

Former James Bond star Pierce Brosnan has reminded US President Barack Obama of the promises he made about protecting marine life during his presidential campaign.

In a public service announcement for the International Fund for Animal Welfare, he said: 'As a candidate, you promised to end illegal whaling, and we applauded your leadership, but recent reports reveal your administration supports an international proposal, which gives Japan, Iceland and Norway the license to kill whales,' imdb.com reported.

Brosnan has urged the US government to take a firm stand against whale hunting in international waters and wants Obama and other leaders to take a no-tolerance policy.

'They (US government) seem to be in favour of allowing Japan and Norway to go out and hunt whales again. It means they can go out there and start killing whales. It's in moratorium so it's not determined how many they can kill,' he said.

http://sify.com/news/brosnan-reminds-obama-of-whale-pro...
http://www.tonic.com/article/pierce-brosnan-urges-obama...

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Former James Bond star Pierce Brosnan has reminded US President Barack Obama of the promises he made about protecting marine life during his presidential campaign.

Silly foreigner... you have much to learn.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline sofa king

urrrggg!!!

once again my posting was messed up.

anyway...

i love that bluebear, one of the most spiteful homos in dummyland, is crediting ronald reagan for something good while pissing on obama.

reagan = good.
obama = bad.

heh.  from that faggot bluebear.

it doesn't get much better than that.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
urrrggg!!!

once again my posting was messed up.

anyway...

i love that bluebear, one of the most spiteful homos in dummyland, is crediting ronald reagan for something good while pissing on obama.

reagan = good.
obama = bad.

heh.  from that faggot bluebear.

it doesn't get much better than that.

Maybe he's just "blue" that he wasn't done "bare" by his "bear" . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jukin

I always get a bit of throw up in the back of my mouth when Reagan and obama are mentioned in the same sentence.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
James Bond can't do this to me!

Some of the funniest viewing on TV is "Whale Wars" on Animal Planet....    :lmao:

My step-son and I laugh our asses off at these leftist retards (the Sea Shepherds)....  He said they do have a cool flag, but wonders how a bunch of liberal, limp-wristed, gay vegetarians came up with it....   :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Link to original DUmp thread?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender