Author Topic: Biden: Get UP!  (Read 592 times)

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
Biden: Get UP!
« on: September 08, 2008, 10:27:07 AM »
gateley  (1000+ posts)      Mon Sep-08-08 11:13 AM
Original message
BIDEN: GET UP!
 Advertisements [?]I'm watching Biden in Wisconson (cnn.com live -- he's doing great!). And he just told the story about his father telling him, when you get knocked down "Joey, get up!". He was saying he and Obama are going to help our country, which has been beaten down by this administration, to Get Up!

So wanted to post this vid again. It was from Joe's campaign when he was in the running. I'd like to see it adapted for the Obama/Biden campaign.

It's uplifting!

:whatever:
linky

Now, I'm not going to throw the plaigarism thing out there already, but this sounds like the Rocky Balboa movie of 2006:

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody!

link

:lmao:

Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies