Author Topic: Bob is ready for black helicopters  (Read 3135 times)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: Bob is ready for black helicopters
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2017, 08:39:27 AM »
The sentence, as constructed, doesn't make sense. Maybe TMN was so worked up that he started to say one thing and then switched to something different, mid-sentence. I think what TMN is saying is that people disagreeing with his crazy whacked-out crazy claims about Trump trigger him.

I think ole bob is on his way to a self-inflicted stroke and/or heart attack.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2017, 09:25:50 AM »

I was a bit worried for him while DU was down and during his apparent quiet for a while after DU was brought back. I wouldn't want him to miss skews media reports using the words, "President Trump".

:-) I'd love to have been the proverbial fly-on-the-wall when he heard of Trump's beat-down of BuzzFeed and CNN. :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2017, 10:13:10 AM »
I was a bit worried for him while DU was down and during his apparent quiet for a while after DU was brought back. I wouldn't want him to miss skews media reports using the words, "President Trump".

:-) I'd love to have been the proverbial fly-on-the-wall when he heard of Trump's beat-down of BuzzFeed and CNN. :-)

I have never, ever, EVER in my lifetime, seen a President-Elect give a beatdown to a news organization the way Trump beatdown CNN.

After all CNN did to ensure Trump would lose, all the lies, all the edited quotes, for them to demand to ask a question and be rebuked, gave me a shadenboner of epic, explosive proportions.

It was wonderful.

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2017, 10:40:11 AM »
I have never, ever, EVER in my lifetime, seen a President-Elect give a beatdown to a news organization the way Trump beatdown CNN.

After all CNN did to ensure Trump would lose, all the lies, all the edited quotes, for them to demand to ask a question and be rebuked, gave me a shadenboner of epic, explosive proportions.

It was wonderful.

The local airport had to change active runways, my schadenboner was so big. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2017, 12:55:26 PM »

It was wonderful.

The MSM cannot wrap their heads around the idea that there would be consequences to hit-piece hoaxes like GoldenShowersGate or Memogate (for which GWB did nothing, I would add; he should have kicked CBS's @$$ out of the White House until Rather & Mapes were both canned).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2017, 02:44:55 PM »
The MSM cannot wrap their heads around the idea that there would be consequences to hit-piece hoaxes like GoldenShowersGate or Memogate (for which GWB did nothing, I would add; he should have kicked CBS's @$$ out of the White House until Rather & Mapes were both canned).

That's because up until a few days ago, no republican has held the media to account.

Trump is a businessman. He has a ledger, and he keeps score.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2017, 06:16:40 PM »
That's because up until a few days ago, no republican has held the media to account.

Trump is a businessman. He has a ledger, and he keeps score.

As a businessman you cannot let anyone or anything smear your brand.  If nothing else comes from a Trump admin the fact he is gonna slap the MSM silly will be well worth it.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2017, 07:57:29 AM »

One could only hope that he lingers until after noon EST on Friday, so that he will go to his eternal rest knowing that Trump is the President.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2017, 10:06:12 AM »
He'll pull himself up by his bootstrap and give a rousing speech, we know that much.

:whistling:

CMD
BWAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!

:rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:

Beautiful subtlety.  My hat's off to you for that one.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2017, 10:27:28 AM »
TheMastersNemesis (6,483 posts)

Be Ready For Night Raids Against Protest Movement W/Obama In Office.

In this fact free environment the Obama presidency makes aggressive repression possible. If you look at even the slightest criticism of Obama you get a hysterical mean over the top backlash. It is like beating a child for spilt milk. We are dealing with a new reality. The democrats in power means that they will be brutal and far reaching if you go against them.

If you watch what they are doing in Congress it is a wonder that they have not locked the Conservatives out of Congress and told them NOT to come they are not needed. I just do no believe that we realize how brutal the democrats is these days.
Funny how changing a few words and names makes this a terrifying statement. Terrifying but true.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2017, 01:00:31 PM »

He'll pull himself up by his bootstrap and give a rousing speech, we know that much.

:whistling:

CMD

I saw what you did there.  :rotf:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”