Author Topic: Bob is ready for black helicopters  (Read 3134 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Bob is ready for black helicopters
« on: January 12, 2017, 01:15:25 PM »
TheMastersNemesis (6,483 posts)

Be Ready For Night Raids Against Protest Movement W/Trump In Office.

In this fact free environment the Trump presidency makes aggressive repression possible. If you look at even the slightest criticism of Trump you get a hysterical mean over the top backlash. It is like beating a child for spilt milk. We are dealing with a new reality. The GOP in power means that they will be brutal and far reaching if you go against them.

If you watch what they are doing in Congress it is a wonder that they have not locked the Democrats out of Congress and told them NOT to come they are not needed. I just do no believe that we realize how brutal the GOP is these days.

guillaumeb (9,499 posts)

1. COINTELPRO returns?

Yes, division and economic stress will make aggression more likely.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028464952

SIDE NOTE: This Gilligan character is running around to Bob's thread agreeing with him -- http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028465047
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Re: Bob is ready for black helicopters
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 01:26:41 PM »

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 01:27:47 PM »
SIDE NOTE: This Gilligan character is running around to Bob's thread agreeing with him -- http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028465047

I can neither confirm nor deny that Guilluameb is my mole.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 01:48:11 PM »
Well that's good news, I was wondering when I would be able to use those fingernail sized pieces of bamboo.  :fuelfire:  :-)
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 02:20:07 PM »
So.....what's ol' Bob going to say to his fellow primitives when none of this happens?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 02:30:34 PM »
So.....what's ol' Bob going to say to his fellow primitives when none of this happens?

"Message removed." :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2017, 02:31:14 PM »

"It's only because of our insight, bravery and willingness to speak truth to power that Trump was thwarted!"
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2017, 02:31:45 PM »

He'll pull himself up by his bootstrap and give a rousing speech, we know that much.

:whistling:

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2017, 02:43:14 PM »

This seems to be one of his current paranoid obsessions.

Being a Progressive means never saying, "I was wrong."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2017, 03:31:54 PM »
"Just because you don't see it happening doesn't mean it's not happening elsewhere."

or

"Sure, that's what they want you to believe."

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2017, 03:36:49 PM »
Be Ready For Night Raids Against Protest Movement

That's old hat. The dems already did that in Wisconsin.
it is a wonder that they have not locked the Democrats out of Congress and told them NOT to come they are not needed

Dems already did that too, during the Obamacare scheming.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2017, 03:38:46 PM »

One of my all-time favorites!

Along with DU protests and their impact on the economy.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2017, 03:46:46 PM »
One of my all-time favorites!

Along with DU protests and their impact on the economy.

I wish I could find that one. It's lurking around somewhere.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2017, 04:12:13 PM »
I wish I could find that one. It's lurking around somewhere.
Think I requested it before. But thanks!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2017, 04:14:02 PM »

In this fact free environment the Trump presidency makes aggressive repression possible. If you look at even the slightest criticism of Trump you get a hysterical mean over the top backlash. It is like beating a child for spilt milk. We are dealing with a new reality. The GOP in power means that they will be brutal and far reaching if you go against them.

If you watch what they are doing in Congress it is a wonder that they have not locked the Democrats out of Congress and told them NOT to come they are not needed. I just do no believe that we realize how brutal the GOP is these days.

Yep Stumpy. We are organizing the round ups right now. Here in about 8 days we are going to commence with the Final Solution to the DUmmie Problem.  Guess who is number one on the list?  You are!!!!! 

Sincerely,

OberstTrumpinFuehrer I_B_Perky
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline thundley4

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2017, 04:35:32 PM »
You can't partipate in night or any other raids unless you have the official TrumpTM Boots.
Made in Germany, of course.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2017, 06:42:18 PM »

Sorry, Hop-a-long, not gonna happen.
That's the DEM's SOP, not the GOP's.

I don't suppose you remember when the Dems were cobbling together the spectacularly inappropriately named "Affordable Care Act"? 
How many Repubs were allowed in the room for THAT? Just how much input did Nan and Dirty Harry get from their "friends across the aisle"?? Big Fat F*cking ZERO!  They LITERALLY locked them out of the room!

SUCK ON IT, you f*cking human pogo stick!

Geez, I've got to start reading the whole thread before I post.  Well, GMTA.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 06:44:36 PM by VelvetElvis »
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2017, 07:11:15 PM »

In this fact free environment

Finally Bob stumbles upon the truth about the DUmp.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2017, 07:41:27 PM »
Black helicopters matter!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline jukin

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2017, 08:01:05 PM »
Now I'm surprised with all the new leftist gun buyers why .223 is so cheap right now.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2017, 03:31:09 AM »
I'm kind of concerned about these night raids.  Who will be around to serve me at McDonalds?

Let's just round up the noisy unemployed ones who don't pay taxes.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2017, 05:24:51 AM »
" If you look at even the slightest criticism of Trump you get a hysterical mean over the top backlash. It is like beating a child for spilt milk."
Kinda like the FBI and DNC digging through Joe the Plumber's personal records without a warrant and violating his right to privacy just because he had the gall to ask then- candidate Obama a simple question.
Kinda like how anyone who made even just a mild, remote criticism of the Obama Administration was immediately and openly accused of racism.
Kinda like how inappropriate and unlawful tax audits were filed against Tea Party groups for criticizing Obama.
Kinda like how a rodeo clown wearing an Obama mask (btw, rodeo clowns wearing masks of whoever's president at the time has been done for years and years, including ones wearing masks of Bush and Clinton during their respective administrations) led to the Secret Service launching a full investigation of the rodeo, and the rodeo clown in question being fired and banned for life.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2017, 05:29:43 AM »
Kinda like how a rodeo clown wearing an Obama mask (btw, rodeo clowns wearing masks of whoever's president at the time has been done for years and years, including ones wearing masks of Bush and Clinton during their respective administrations) led to the Secret Service launching a full investigation of the rodeo, and the rodeo clown in question being fired and banned for life.

Damn.  I forgot all about that, the rodeo clown.

Which indicates this sort of retribution against defilers of the image of the Anointed One was so commonplace these past eight years that one couldn't remember them all.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2017, 08:35:43 AM »
If you look at even the slightest criticism of Trump you get a hysterical mean over the top backlash.

The sentence, as constructed, doesn't make sense. Maybe TMN was so worked up that he started to say one thing and then switched to something different, mid-sentence. I think what TMN is saying is that people disagreeing with his crazy whacked-out crazy claims about Trump trigger him.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.