Author Topic: Proglodytes discuss what total bad asses they are  (Read 812 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Proglodytes discuss what total bad asses they are
« on: January 12, 2017, 12:00:36 PM »
votesparks (1,283 posts)

How Donald Trump Could Have Been Taken Down With 8 Simple Words

It was a steamy sunny afternoon in my Philadelphia hotel lobby during the third day of the 2016 Democratic National Convention. I was there to retrieve a package from the desk and was waiting in line while two other customers were talking about the upcoming election.

One man, a Hillary Clinton staffer, was engaging with a woman who claimed to be a pro-Trump voter. He was exhorting her not to vote for Trump for the usual reasons: he’s not what he says, he’s racist, he’s insane…

The two continued their back and fourth to nowhere until I broke in, leaving her time to get away from the conversation I sensed she was a bit annoyed with anyway.

“You know how Donald Trump could have been defeated with eight simple words during the primary?” I asked the Hillary staffer.

“How is that?” he asked.

“The first time he told someone to shut up during one of the debates, like he did to Jeb Bush, all Jeb would have had to reply with was “Then come over here and shut me up.”

Full piece

Much pant-hooting ensues.

QUESTION: If it's so easy to get Trump to shut-up how come Hillary failed to employee this can't-lose technique?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512678322
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 01:07:04 PM by SSG Snuggle Bunny »
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: Proglodytes discuss what bad asses they are
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 12:26:47 PM »
I am old enough to remember when the DUmmies had wanted and prayed for Trump to win* the GOP primaries so he would be in the general election against Hillary.

*full disclosure, I was a Cruz supporter.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Proglodytes discuss what total bad asses they are
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 01:17:34 PM »
I am old enough to remember when the DUmmies had wanted and prayed for Trump to win* the GOP primaries so he would be in the general election against Hillary.

*full disclosure, I was a Cruz supporter.
Same here. As far as the Cruz thing.  But there was no chance in Hades I'd ever vote for Cankles.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 09:42:20 AM »
Whatinahell was a pro-Trump voter doing in the middle of the DNC?

Zero bongs.  This doesn't even bounce.  It just sort of goes "splat."

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 11:02:50 AM »
It is true that those who ignore history are bound to repeat it. So a brief history lesson is indicated.

Enjoy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1xVFDjk48

Never gets old  :-)
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 11:12:55 AM »

Much pant-hooting ensues.

QUESTION: If it's so easy to get Trump to shut-up how come Hillary failed to employee this can't-lose technique?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512678322

Well, they certainly are asses. :rimshot: :bolt:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.