Author Topic: Chicago torture perps the victims racism or something  (Read 1265 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Chicago torture perps the victims racism or something
« on: January 08, 2017, 02:32:43 PM »
Chernobyl (39 posts)

4 ordered held without bail in alleged hate-crime attack streamed live on Facebook

<snip>

yagotme (199 posts)

1. Yes, they need to be put under the jail. n/t

SaschaHM (1,719 posts)

6. Lynched?

Are you calling for them to be Lynched? They deserve to serve everyone single year that they are sentenced to, but let's not return to the days when black people were killed for crimes that did not carry death as a punishment.

Can't believe I'm seeing such shit on DU.

Chernobyl (39 posts)

7. Who said anything about lynching?

Stop trying to make this about race, these evil bastards deserve to rot in jail for what they did to this mentally challenged man.

SaschaHM (1,719 posts)

10. Stop ignoring racist shit.

What do you think putting someone under a jail means? I'm sick of this blind eye to racism on DU. The Poster called for a lynching. Take your "stop making this about race" shit to Free Republic.

Chernobyl (39 posts)

12. You're F'n delusional, putting someone "under the jail" is a very common statement

when you're talking about someone who did something soooo awful that they don't deserve a bed inside, it has ZERO racial meaning whatsoever. I'm purposely not bringing up the fact that this has already been deemed a racial hate crime.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=under%20the%20jail

"Life imprisonment, either in response to an egregious criminal act or outlandishly antisocial behavior."

hexola (3,343 posts)

8. under...?

in?

SaschaHM (1,719 posts)

11. Nope, under.

Welcome to what black dems see on DU every so often.

You know what's really racist?

Acting as if the righteous anger directed at these 4 animals in any reflects on blacks as a group.

You're the only one dragging blacks into this.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028440402
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Chicago torture perps the victims racism or something
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 04:18:51 PM »
Lurking primitives,a little insight which I know you will ignore.

When every word or sentence is deemed racist at the lefts convenience or desire,you will find that soon,people no longer care if you are listening to them.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 05:22:16 PM »

When every word or sentence is deemed racist at the lefts convenience or desire,you will find that soon,people no longer care if you are listening to them.

^^^^ This  H5!

Personally I think we are way past that point now... thanks to obumbles supporters calling everyone that disagreed with their mulatto messiah a racist.  Funny thing is their buddies in the MSM called Trump a racist, a misogynist, and several other 'ists I can't remember at the moment. And it did not affect him or his election chances one damn bit.

That has got to burn their asses royally. In the past that was the death knell. Now? Not so much.   :lmao:

« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 05:26:09 PM by I_B_Perky »
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 05:50:16 PM »
yagotme (199 posts)

1. Yes, they need to be put under the jail. n/t

I agree, I think they deserve to be literally put down. Not a single one of them will ever contribute anything to society other than more anguish and evil.
It's a damned miracle that the man wasn't murdered. I highly suspect that's how this would have ended had they not all gotten so stoned that the poor bastard was able to escape.
Lethal injection. Anything less isn't justice for that guy or his family.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 06:09:02 PM »

When whites-hating racists need it, there is no sentence, phrase, metaphor, or 1-letter word that cannot be deemed "racist".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 05:50:06 AM »
^^^^ This  H5!

Personally I think we are way past that point now... thanks to obumbles supporters calling everyone that disagreed with their mulatto messiah a racist.  Funny thing is their buddies in the MSM called Trump a racist, a misogynist, and several other 'ists I can't remember at the moment. And it did not affect him or his election chances one damn bit.

That has got to burn their asses royally. In the past that was the death knell. Now? Not so much.   :lmao:

It used to be the death knell because Republicans wouldn't fight back. Trump will. And when he fights back, it's no holds barred. Dems have NO CLUE how to deal with that, but it's the reason many of us liked Trump from the get go.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 06:33:51 AM »
What do you think putting someone under a jail means?

::) Gee-sus  :thatsright: ............ yes, lynching is always the first word that pops into EVERYONES mind.

Friggin' retard.  The guy that got tortured has a genetic fault.  You're a self-made primitive.  :bird:

It used to be the death knell because Republicans wouldn't fight back. Trump will. And when he fights back, it's no holds barred. Dems have NO CLUE how to deal with that, but it's the reason many of us liked Trump from the get go.

:cheersmate:  Yep.  He has, already, exceeded my expectations on that.  It's beautiful, man.   :yahoo:

#winningsomuchithurts
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 06:35:52 AM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2017, 07:54:40 AM »
::) Gee-sus  :thatsright: ............ yes, lynching is always the first word that pops into EVERYONES mind.

Speaking seriously (for some reason), the phrase may be familiar in some parts of the country, but I'd not heard it before. So my first interpretation was that it would entail the perps having involuntarily assumed dirt (under the jail) temperature. Which I would not at all mind. BUT, unlike DU's hyper-sensitive SJWs, I also assumed that the person using the phrase would not hesitate to apply the idiomatic phrase to white perps who similarly kidnapped and tortured any human being.

Added clarification
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 08:52:13 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2017, 08:14:01 AM »
Response to Chernobyl (Reply #12)
Sun Jan 8, 2017, 03:04 PM
yagotme (210 posts)
15. Didn't mention lynching,

didn't mention anything about race. Quite good at putting words in my mouth, aren't they?

How do you like it?  It's annoying, isn't it?

After having been provided the definition from Urbandictionary, it would have been easy for SachelHM to say "I stand corrected.  My apologies."  But no, she went off in an indignant huff. 

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2017, 08:20:42 AM »
After having been provided the definition from Urbandictionary, it would have been easy for SachelHM to say "I stand corrected.  My apologies."  But no, she went off in an indignant huff.

She doesn't have to apologize to your racists white ass because if she apologized then you want CinchSack to admit she was wrong then you want her to admit the RWers are right and if you think the RWers are right then you want those poor kids to be lynched AND THAT MAKES YOU A RACIST![/DUmode]

Easy, huh?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2017, 05:36:33 PM »
Obama's probably  :bawl: that those four barbarians' trials will take too long to arrive at a conviction for him to be able to include them on his list of last- day- in- office pardons.