Author Topic: I know how we'll stop Trump -- 1 MILLION T-SHIRTS & BALL CAPS!  (Read 1319 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
I know how we'll stop Trump -- 1 MILLION T-SHIRTS & BALL CAPS!
« on: January 05, 2017, 07:09:55 AM »
Achilleaze (826 posts)

We need 1,000,000 baseball caps & t-shirts with Trump's tweet

Plaster this everywhere... props to BigTree... 

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028433246

"One MI-I-I-ILLION t-shirts."
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

Re: I know how we'll stop Trump -- 1 MILLION T-SHIRTS & BALL CAPS!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 07:47:07 AM »
They should buy them from American Apparel! With any luck AA will fall into bankruptcy again and DU-folk will be transformed from customers into creditors!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 08:21:34 AM »
Isn't that a little wordy for printing onto a baseball cap?  Reminds me of some lefttard protest signs, where they have to get their entire manifesto onto the cardboard.  The writing is all tiny and scrunched up.   :lmao:  Nobody bothers to read them, of course. 

At any rate, they're getting right on that, with the related expense.  3 replies, all vacuous. 

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 08:59:43 AM »
Isn't that a little wordy for printing onto a baseball cap?  Reminds me of some lefttard protest signs, where they have to get their entire manifesto onto the cardboard.  The writing is all tiny and scrunched up.   :lmao:  Nobody bothers to read them, of course. 

At any rate, they're getting right on that, with the related expense.  3 replies, all vacuous.

Who is the new girl?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 09:11:46 AM »
 :rotf: Given past history of lefties' protests, :rotf: :lmao: getting 1M T-shirts or ball-caps will be much easier than getting 1M protesters to wear the things :lmao: :tongue: (and the problem won't be that they're too unfashionable!). :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline DUmpstruck

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 09:22:41 AM »
:rotf: Given past history of lefties' protests, :rotf: :lmao: getting 1M T-shirts or ball-caps will be much easier than getting 1M protesters to wear the things :lmao: :tongue: (and the problem won't be that they're too unfashionable!). :tongue:

They would have to {gasp} buy T-shirts or ball caps.  I smell a go-fund-me in some DUmpstumper's future. :-)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 10:59:53 AM »
They would have to {gasp} buy T-shirts or ball caps.  I smell a go-fund-me in some DUmpstumper's future. :-)

As long as it ties up and wastes Lib/Prog $$, I'm good with that. It's $$ that could have been used to do worse things.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2017, 11:01:52 AM »
As long as it ties up and wastes Lib/Prog $$, I'm good with that. It's $$ that could have been used to do worse things.

Hell, I'm almost on board with public money funding them shirts. Then we will be able to positively identify them when we are unfortunate enough to cross paths with them

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2017, 09:59:40 PM »
Hell, I'm almost on board with public money funding them shirts. Then we will be able to positively identify them when we are unfortunate enough to cross paths with them

Me too.  It will make rounding them up for the camps a lot easier.

Spot a DUmmie, Report a DUmmie. 

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2017, 11:49:37 PM »
T-shirts and hats printed with the name, Donald J. Trump.

Or, as regular people might call them...

Campaign advertising.

Brilliant, Dummy! You are definitely doing your part to re-elect him in 2020!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2017, 12:22:20 PM »
Excellent idea!
But if we're going to pay for them, then we ought to have a hand in creative input to the tee shirt design.

I would like to suggest a set of concentric circles in contrasting colors in the center of the back of each one, with horizontal and vertical axis reference lines.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline jukin

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2017, 08:46:08 PM »
Excellent idea!
But if we're going to pay for them, then we ought to have a hand in creative input to the tee shirt design.

I would like to suggest a set of concentric circles in contrasting colors in the center of the back of each one, with horizontal and vertical axis reference lines.

With decorative MOA marks.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.