Author Topic: Obama: 'If four Americans get killed, it's not OPTIMAL'  (Read 1256 times)

Offline formerlurker

Obama: 'If four Americans get killed, it's not OPTIMAL'
« on: October 19, 2012, 04:50:19 AM »
'If four Americans get killed, it's not OPTIMAL': Obama's extraordinary response to Comedy Central question about shifting story after Benghazi attack
By Toby Harnden In Washington
PUBLISHED: 16:44 EST, 18 October 2012 | UPDATED: 03:47 EST, 19 October 2012

President Barack Obama, during an interview shown on Comedy Central, has responded to a question about his administration's confused communication after the Benghazi attack, by saying: 'If four Americans get killed, it’s not optimal.'

Obama was speaking to Jon Stewart of The Daily Show for a programme that was broadcast last night. Stewart, a liberal whose young audience is full of potential voters prized by the Obama campaign, asked the president about his handling of the aftermath of the Benghazi attack.

But Obama's response sparked outrage among Republican commentators including the website Breitbart and prompted a vicious backlash from the Twitter community.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2219867/Barack-Obama-Benghazi-If-Americans-killed-OPTIMAL-Obamas-extraordinary-response-security-fiasco-Benghazi-massacre.html#ixzz29jm6zWmE

Offline Kyle Ricky

Re: Obama: 'If four Americans get killed, it's not OPTIMAL'
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 08:04:20 AM »
The only word I have for him is scumbag. He only cares about terrorists and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 08:15:09 AM »
The only word I have for him is scumbag. He only cares about terrorists and the Muslim Brotherhood.

He's also a gutless coward, proving it when he hid behind the debate moderator's skirt when Fast & Furious was brought up in the last debate.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 08:44:27 AM »
He's also a gutless coward, proving it when he hid behind the debate moderator's skirt when Fast & Furious was brought up in the last debate.

Exactly ...

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 09:43:49 AM »
Just a bump in the road that wasn't optimal.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 09:51:06 AM »
Just a bump in the road that wasn't optimal.
barack hussein obama has been a bump in the road for the past 3 3/4 years that wasn't optimal for America.  The road crew of Romney/Ryan will fix this bump beginning 1/20/2013.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline CG6468

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2012, 09:53:50 AM »
How many deaths of Americans is "optimal"????
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town