Author Topic: Short History on Palestinian Rejectionism  (Read 928 times)

Offline Janice

• This election is about paychecks v. food stamps
Short History on Palestinian Rejectionism
« on: September 21, 2011, 09:39:04 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ByJb7QQ9U&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Debunking the Palestine Lie

As everyone knows, the United Nations is about to debate the question of a statehood for the Palestinians. “Statehood for the Palestinians”? Where have you heard that before? Here’s a little history lesson on the subject.
Reagan bankrupted the Soviet Empire ...

Obama is bankrupting the American Republic

Offline PatrickMahoney

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: Short History on Palestinian Rejectionism
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 01:02:00 AM »
Palestine never existed, and hopefully never will!  And hopefully one day we will see complete Israel, which includes Judea and Samaria.

So-called Palestinians are a mixture of the descendants of Roman colonists and arab sand monkeys.

Anyone who claims that the Palestinian people exist is in my opinion one step away from Holocaust denial.

I always ask the "fakestinians" as I like to call them:

When was it founded and by whom?
What were its borders?
What was its capital?
What were its major cities?
What constituted the basis of its economy?
What was its form of government?
Can you name at least one Palestinian LEADER ----BEFORE Arafat?
Was Palestine EVER recognized by a country whose existence, at that time, or now leaves no room for interpretation?
What was the language of the country of Palestine?
What was the name of its currency?
(Pick any date in history and tell me the exchange rate of the Palestinian monetary unit against the US Dollar?)

Have the Palestinians left any artifacts behind? Any archeological digs going on of note?

Are you aware of any library where I could find a piece of Palestinian literature produced before 1967?