Author Topic: No DUmmy at the Hyatt- A funny waste of time- small campfire  (Read 573 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
No DUmmy at the Hyatt- A funny waste of time- small campfire
« on: September 18, 2009, 05:34:25 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6581423

It's only a small campfire with only a few replies, but one reply is a 10.

ddeclue  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Sep-18-09 05:53 PM
Original message
Let Hyatt Hotels know what you think of what they just did in Boston:

http://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/customer-service/share-feedb...

liberal N proud  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Sep-18-09 06:00 PM
Response to Original message
2. What did they do?

ddeclue  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Sep-18-09 06:02 PM
Response to Reply #2
3. Fired their 15 dollar an hour staff that had benefits and replaced them with no benefits $8/hr

and used the original staff to train the replacement one under deceptive circumstances.

customerserviceguy  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Sep-18-09 06:20 PM
9. I've not stayed at Hyatts

but I'd not ever go there again, until they rectify this situation.

:lmao: That'll teach em
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: No DUmmy at the Hyatt- A funny waste of time- small campfire
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 05:43:40 PM »
customerserviceguy  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Sep-18-09 06:20 PM
9. I've not stayed at Hyatts

but I'd not ever go there again, until they rectify this situation.

Sounds like reason enough to book at the Hyatt whenever the next out of town business trip arises.

"The room was overpriced, the service sucked, but by God there weren't any DUmbasses at the hotel, so it was a great place to stay."
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 06:07:31 PM »
I stayed at a couple of Hyatt's while in the USA.

The one in downtown Tampa was very nice.

This just encourages me to go stay there the next time I jump a jet over there.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 06:18:36 PM »
Why is it that during economic hard times it is only ok for Little Goons to do what is best to survive?  All others are just greedy self-serving bloated pigs? 

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 09:51:10 PM »
If that's the Hyatt Regency next to MIT, I stayed at it for a conference about, oh, twelve-fourteen years ago.  The Government rate then was $200 a night, the basic rate with no discounts at all was around $500.  I doubt any of the DUmmies except trust fund kiddies would ever be staying there.   
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.