Author Topic: Wyoming primitive protests  (Read 848 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Wyoming primitive protests
« on: September 18, 2009, 11:26:59 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=187x395

Oh man.

The forum for Wyoming primitives is about as lonely as the forums for Australian and Canadian primitives.

TransitJohn  (1000+ posts)        Wed Sep-09-09 03:18 PM
Original message

Who wants to protest the new Cheney Center at UW?

Meet me tomorrow. Bring milk jugs or soda pop bottles symbolic of Dick's embrace of torture as policy?

The above's the whole bonfire.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Wyoming primitive protests
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 11:30:53 AM »
Yes--it wouldn't surprise me if in fact he IS the only DUmmie in the windswept state of Wyoming.  When you consider that it took a petitioner 18 MONTHS to gather a whopping 150 signatures protesting the naming of the new UW-Laramie center after Cheney, you get the impression they're not too keen on moonbat liberals.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 11:33:40 AM »
Yes--it wouldn't surprise me if in fact he IS the only DUmmie in the windswept state of Wyoming.  When you consider that it took a petitioner 18 MONTHS to gather a whopping 150 signatures protesting the naming of the new UW-Laramie center after Cheney, you get the impression they're not too keen on moonbat liberals.

The vast majority of liberals are in Cheyenne and Casper and the smaller Jackson Hole (why would anyone want to live in a place called THAT?). Plus all those liberals on college campuses.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 11:36:15 AM »
Point being, there aren't many liberals in Casper or even Cheyenne, and the ones in Jackson Hole (which, BTW, is very pretty) are transplants.  Find me a native who is a liberal.  I dare you.  I say this as a former resident of the area (Green River and Gillette, and the ID/WY border region).
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 11:53:50 AM »
Point being, there aren't many liberals in Casper or even Cheyenne, and the ones in Jackson Hole (which, BTW, is very pretty) are transplants.  Find me a native who is a liberal.  I dare you.  I say this as a former resident of the area (Green River and Gillette, and the ID/WY border region).

Uh yeah, spent many days in the Green River and Wind River areas (ever been to Bill, WY?).

Not a moonbat friendly part of the country.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 11:55:54 AM »
Uh yeah, spent many days in the Green River and Wind River areas (ever been to Bill, WY?).

Not a moonbat friendly part of the country.

Ah, yup.  I still get to Soda Springs, ID, from time to time.  I lived there, Montpelier, Dingle (don't laugh), and went to prototype in Idaho Falls.  To say they're conservative would be, shall we say, a slight understatement.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2009, 12:15:05 PM »
Ah, yup.  I still get to Soda Springs, ID, from time to time.  I lived there, Montpelier, Dingle (don't laugh), and went to prototype in Idaho Falls.  To say they're conservative would be, shall we say, a slight understatement.

That explains a lot. There is a libertarian "Free State Project" in Wyoming. I bet Wy would be a more likely Galt's Gulch than Texas. sadly.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2009, 12:28:06 PM »
Regardless the state, if I see a dirty democrat hippie on the street carrying an empty milk jug,
a protest against torture doesn't spring to mind.

It would seem more likely a protest against the scarcity of public toilets.

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2009, 01:05:42 PM »
 :rotf:  GOBUCKS, you've got that right!  All their ideas are lame, embarrassingly stupid, and juvenile.  All the time, whether it's a t-shirt contest, a caption contest, or what have you.