Author Topic: subway cat thinks  (Read 2713 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
subway cat thinks
« on: September 13, 2009, 02:47:14 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6539448

Oh my.

bluethruandthru  (1000+ posts)      Sun Sep-13-09 02:10 PM
Original message

Why don't we just give the teabaggers, birthers, whatever they are, what they want?

It seems that they mainly object to "their tax dollars" being spent on anything - whether it be "socialized medicine", abortions, "entitlements", anything having to do with illegal immigrants (except building a fence around the country), anything to help children (well funded public schools, SCHIP, Head Start, Subsized school lunch programs), etc.

The only time they keep quiet is when "their tax dollars" are being spent to kill people in other countries who don't look like them or belong to the same religion as them...or to build weapons to kill people in other countries who don't look like them or belong to the same religion as them.

So...how about we give them what they want? They can have a chunk of land (Texas?) and move there and create their own utopia. Anyone wanting to leave the new country will get comparable housing/job/etc. elsewhere in the old USA.

Then, they can have their really small government and the can keep nearly all of their tax dollars. They'll be thrilled! They won't have any roads, schools, fire departments, police departments, libraries, etc...but they'll have plenty of money to pay Blackwater to protect them. Fox news will be the national news organization, Rush will be President, Hannity Vice President. There's no need for a police department because everyone will have a gun to protect themselves and their property. Trespassers will be shot on sight. It'll be great.

Everyone will go to private schools - unless they can't afford them. No one will go hungry or be homeless - unless they lose their job..but they should just pull themselves up by their bootstraps and work hard. Everyone will be able to choose any doctor they like...unless they can't afford to pay the bill...then they should just die because they aren't worthy of living...and besides, everyone should have plenty of money because they hardly pay any taxes, right?

I could go on and on...but you get the picture. Teabagger Utopia!

Oh dear.  Acrimony among the primitives starts right away, the very first comment.

Name removed (0 posts)      Sun Sep-13-09 02:10 PM
Response to Original message

1. Deleted message

Message removed by moderator. Click here to review the message board rules.

It goes on and on, for about halfway through the bonfire; one wonders what was said.

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Sun Sep-13-09 02:30 PM
Response to Reply #26

33. Ky is for sissies

He likes the burn,you see,all power-mongers like playing infantile dependence and other perverted sex games .It's part of what makes them so pathological.

BTW Swamp Hi,and the swastika pasties on the coultergiest,it made me laugh.

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Sun Sep-13-09 02:19 PM

13. I think letting the sociopath party secede would be great... except after about a generation, when they realize how incompetent they are at life and existing they will become jealous of our collective gains, our shared happiness and our shared prosperity and the kindness and innovativeness and creative power that a caring community with a liberal heart creates..

In a fit of self righteous self pity, and delusional fits of envy and that sickening entitlement delusion they have has created nothing but failure..Bet you they'll find a reason, they'll make one up to war on us to pillage what they cannot create. Or a few of the more manipulative and covert among them may go stealth and infiltrate our system to get the more gullible or innocent among us to think they are not what they really are,which are dangerous narcissists ,authoritarian,and sociopath personalities.

I know in a generation or two under self rule these pigs will be back trying to steal our county away and ruin everything for everyone all over again. Such is the way bullies operate,they can't do, so they take from others.

Sure let them secede , but to an island alone,than when whispers of war arise from facing their own failures,nuke them out of existence.

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Sun Sep-13-09 02:25 PM
Response to Reply #20

28. the narcissistic among them will get a messianic complex and declare war on us to save us...,(and of course the real reason underneath that vainglorious pity really is to take over, occupy,pillage,dehumanize and abuse the good old usa )
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

Re: subway cat thinks
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 02:56:53 PM »
undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Sun Sep-13-09 02:19 PM

13. I think letting the sociopath party secede would be great... except after about a generation, when they realize how incompetent they are at life and existing they will become jealous of our collective gains, our shared happiness and our shared prosperity and the kindness and innovativeness and creative power that a caring community with a liberal heart creates..

In a fit of self righteous self pity, and delusional fits of envy and that sickening entitlement delusion they have has created nothing but failure..Bet you they'll find a reason, they'll make one up to war on us to pillage what they cannot create. Or a few of the more manipulative and covert among them may go stealth and infiltrate our system to get the more gullible or innocent among us to think they are not what they really are,which are dangerous narcissists ,authoritarian,and sociopath personalities.

I know in a generation or two under self rule these pigs will be back trying to steal our county away and ruin everything for everyone all over again. Such is the way bullies operate,they can't do, so they take from others.

Sure let them secede , but to an island alone,than when whispers of war arise from facing their own failures,nuke them out of existence.

What the heck did it just say? The red part was incoherent ramblings.

We're not trying to steal the country BACK, we are trying to prevent you thieving bastages from taking it and totally screwing it up like every DimRat controlled city and state.

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 03:01:12 PM »
[/b]

That pretty much sums up about 90% of what's posted there.
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 03:12:56 PM »

We're not trying to steal the country BACK, we are trying to prevent you thieving bastages from taking it and totally screwing it up like every DimRat controlled city and state.

What would actually happen would be that after 10-20 years of doing everything "their way" and getting everything "they want", THEY would be trying to invade US, because we would be prospering, and they would still be whining....

My son was telling me about a show called "Whale Wars", about a bunch of liberal animal rights activists trying to interrupt fishing and whaling operations.  Needless to say, whenever they have a "real world" encounter with a retaliation to something STUPID they had done, mayhem ensues!!!!   :rotf:

Liberals couldn't pour piss out of a boot, even if the directions were written on the heel, and not **** it up....
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 03:14:29 PM by diesel driver »
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 03:15:32 PM »

Now that's funny coming from someone who doesn't work, produces absolutely nothing and survives on the public teat.   
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 03:16:15 PM »
That pretty much sums up about 90% of what's posted there.

Oh, but they are the best and brightest among us, don't ya know....   :banghead:

They are a lot smarter than everyone else....   :hammer:

Just ask them....   :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 03:18:50 PM »
Don't forget; the subway cat's going to be a float in some gay parade on October 10.

I'll be watching for it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2009, 03:23:39 PM »
Don't forget; the subway cat's going to be a float in some gay parade on October 10.

I'll be watching for it.

Look for the blimp in the pink tutu....

Aw, hell, never mind....   :thatsright:

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2009, 03:35:24 PM »
Look to the northeast to see how prosperous and desireable a DUmmy country would be.
Every state bankrupt with the highest cost of living in the nation and busineses fleeing.

There you go DUmbasses,you wont accept it but that would be your future.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2009, 03:38:02 PM »
What happened yesterday in Washington has them frazzled, dazed, and confused.  The Little Goons, being an isolated bunch of mental patients, so rarely have to face their demons.....such as the truth and reality.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 04:24:02 PM »

That sounds like their describing themselves. sickening entitlement delusion?

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2009, 04:25:29 PM »
bluethruandthru  (1000+ posts)      Sun Sep-13-09 02:10 PM
Original message

Why don't we just give the teabaggers, birthers, whatever they are, what they want?

So...how about we give them what they want? They can have a chunk of land (Texas?) and move there and create their own utopia. Anyone wanting to leave the new country will get comparable housing/job/etc. elsewhere in the old USA.

Then, they can have their really small government and the can keep nearly all of their tax dollars. They'll be thrilled! They won't have any roads, schools, fire departments, police departments, libraries, etc...but they'll have plenty of money to pay Blackwater to protect them. Fox news will be the national news organization, Rush will be President, Hannity Vice President. There's no need for a police department because everyone will have a gun to protect themselves and their property. Trespassers will be shot on sight. It'll be great.

Don't know about everyone else here, but I think this DUmmie may be onto something. Count me in.

This would be the same as offering them their own country with Queef and Carpetmuncher in charge operated on Marx's "from each/to each" principle......with gumdrops, lollipops, and unicorns for all and Air America on 24/7. Did she seriously think that we wouldn't like the idea?

Personally, I think it's one helluva good idea. Count me in.
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2009, 04:26:37 PM »
Sounds good to me

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2009, 07:15:24 PM »

I'll be watching for it.

Hey look,Plan 9 From Outer Space will be on that night.  Choices, choices. What to do.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Duchess

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2009, 02:16:50 PM »

totally screwing it up like every DimRat controlled city and state.

A very important point, and one which the dummies always choose to forget. Every long-term rat-controlled stronghold is a cesspit. This is what they they want to turn the entire country into. They may choose to forget, but the rational amongst us ca never forget.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2009, 02:31:59 PM »

:rotf:

I think we will need more room than Texas. 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2009, 02:37:23 PM »
If this whole Texas thing comes off, can I emigrate there  please?  :-)

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2009, 02:41:45 PM »

Sure ya can.  We will have a little bit of room, once we clean Austin up.

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2009, 03:11:05 PM »
subway cat thinks

Isn't this a contradiction in terms???????
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2009, 03:13:46 PM »

I'm pretty sure it would be from Idaho clear to Texas! Easily!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2009, 04:20:05 PM »

Once we clean out the infestation at the People's Republic of Boulder...
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2009, 04:25:01 PM »
Once we clean out the infestation at the People's Republic of Boulder...

I went to high school in Westminster. I still know enough of my old prowling partners and football bros, it shouldn't take more than 15 minutes. Will that work?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2009, 04:26:31 PM »
I went to high school in Westminster. I still know enough of my old prowling partners and football bros, it shouldn't take more than 15 minutes. Will that work?

I can work in from the foothills, if you and your buddies want to sweep in from Longmont.  We can catch 'em in a crossfire.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2009, 04:29:56 PM »
Sure ya can.  We will have a little bit of room, once we clean Austin up.
Quote from: AllosaursRus

Great, let me know as soon as Underground Panther's plan comes to fruition.  :-)

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2009, 04:34:04 PM »
I can work in from the foothills, if you and your buddies want to sweep in from Longmont.  We can catch 'em in a crossfire.

You might want to make sure you get Aspen while you are at it.