Author Topic: Wehre''s WE and his effin' Happy Hour Thread?  (Read 19322 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Wehre''s WE and his effin' Happy Hour Thread?
« on: January 30, 2009, 08:45:00 PM »
????
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

Re: Wehre''s WE and his effin' Happy Hour Thread?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 08:46:15 PM »
What is everyone listening to?

I'm radio channel surfing. Right now is STand by Me by Ben King I think? On 99.9 KEZ
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 08:46:52 PM »
And what are you drinking?

Gordon Biersch Marzen (number 3)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 08:48:52 PM »
Sooner or Later, The Grass Roots 94.5 KOOL-FM

Offline Chris_

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 08:49:34 PM »
Someone post her so I don't feel like a retard.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 08:49:54 PM »
Jen I'm here.  :)

I went to dinner with a friend.  Now I'm home and with a nice vodka tonic.  Yum!
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 08:51:07 PM »
Viva La Vida, Cold Play 98.7 The Peak-The guy from Seinfeld is the voice over dude. Mr. Peterman.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 08:51:26 PM »
Jen I'm here.  :)

I went to dinner with a friend.  Now I'm home and with a nice vodka tonic.  Yum!

Woohoo! Hiya Mia!

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2009, 08:51:45 PM »
I was going to have whiskey but there was a big bottle of cab on sale at the K-Roger so I'm sippin' wine and listning to Leonard Cohen via YT.

WE is pretty late for a weekend Happy Hour.  :thatsright:

Go jendf!  :cheersmate:
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2009, 08:51:51 PM »
The movie Head of State is on with Chris Rock.  I find this movie funny.
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2009, 08:52:59 PM »
Woohoo! Hiya Mia!

Yes.  We had a good dinner at On the Border and I had a delicious margarita.  Then we went to Tuesday Morning and looked around.  For a discount place it's overpriced.  Or possibly I'm just cheap.  I'm going with overpriced.
Stink Eye

Offline Chris_

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2009, 08:53:49 PM »
I was going to have whiskey but there was a big bottle of cab on sale at the K-Roger so I'm sippin' wine and listning to Leonard Cohen via YT.

WE is pretty late for a weekend Happy Hour.  :thatsright:

Go jendf!  :cheersmate:

Hey, RS!  :cheersmate:

My week called for a happy hour thread. I already did the "out for beers with the survivors" night on Tuesday. Now i"m home trying to forget this week.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2009, 08:55:24 PM »
Yes.  We had a good dinner at On the Border and I had a delicious margarita.  Then we went to Tuesday Morning and looked around.  For a discount place it's overpriced.  Or possibly I'm just cheap.  I'm going with overpriced.

I've never been to On the Border. I think we have at least one in Phoenix though.

Never been to Tuesday Morning.

On radio: Safety Dance, Men without Hats, 98.7 The Peak. I had to google this one.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2009, 08:56:40 PM »
I've never been to On the Border. I think we have at least one in Phoenix though.

Never been to Tuesday Morning.

On radio: Safety Dance, Men without Hats, 98.7 The Peak. I had to google this one.

On the Border is standard Tex-Mex.  :)
Stink Eye

Offline Chris_

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2009, 08:57:37 PM »

On the Border is standard Tex-Mex.  :)

Will have to add it to my places to visit lkist....tomorrow night's is dad's birthday dinner. We're doing steaks! I can't freaking wait!

Offline Chris_

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 09:00:03 PM »
No drinks here... but I AM handing them out on Facebook.   I  sent my sis a couple "margaritas." :cheersmate:

I'm waiting for one more person to hand over their Facebook id, so I can throw a particular type of snowball at them because they deserve it!  :fuelfire:   :tongue:

Now, I'm watching a movie via YouTube.  :uhsure:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2009, 09:01:18 PM »
No One, Alicia Keys 96.9 Mix-FM Fraeking awesome song.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2009, 09:02:30 PM »
Will have to add it to my places to visit lkist....tomorrow night's is dad's birthday dinner. We're doing steaks! I can't freaking wait!

Yum, steak.  I had the Pico Chicken & Shrimp tonight.  It's good and the chicken is big enough for two meals.  :)

Stink Eye

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2009, 09:02:37 PM »
Hey, RS!  :cheersmate:

My week called for a happy hour thread. I already did the "out for beers with the survivors" night on Tuesday. Now i"m home trying to forget this week.

Best of luck and wish you a better week next time out. Or should that be "sympathy" or even a "get well soon" thought there??? Or happy Groundhogs day? Is it too soon to get Groundhog day wishes?

I'll just drink some more and reconsider down the road.
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Chris_

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2009, 09:03:26 PM »
No drinks here... but I AM handing them out on Facebook.   I  sent my sis a couple "margaritas." :cheersmate:

I'm waiting for one more person to hand over their Facebook id, so I can throw a particular type of snowball at them because they deserve it!  :fuelfire:   :tongue:

Now, I'm watching a movie via YouTube.  :uhsure:

Last night I read the Failblog for close to an hour. I needed to laugh. And I laughed hard.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2009, 09:04:05 PM »
Best of luck and wish you a better week next time out. Or should that be "sympathy" or even a "get well soon" thought there??? Or happy Groundhogs day? Is it too soon to get Groundhog day wishes?

I'll just drink some more and reconsider down the road.

Drinking more is always the answer. Don't ever let anyone convince you otherwise.  :-)

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2009, 09:04:22 PM »
Last night I read the Failblog for close to an hour. I needed to laugh. And I laughed hard.

Have you tried engrish.com?  Always funny.
Stink Eye

Offline Chris_

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2009, 09:04:58 PM »

Have you tried engrish.com?  Always funny.

No! I'll add it to my favs to check out. Thanks!

Offline Chris_

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2009, 09:05:44 PM »
Hella Good, No Doubt--The Mix 96.9  :evillaugh:

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2009, 09:06:40 PM »
No! I'll add it to my favs to check out. Thanks!

I also like awfulplasticsurgery.com to kill time.
Stink Eye