Author Topic: Glen Beck's CNN show canceled  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Glen Beck's CNN show canceled
« on: October 30, 2008, 08:22:59 AM »
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/tv/

Glenn’s TV show will be moving to Fox News Channel, beginning early next year.

In the mean time, Glenn’s show on CNN Headline News has come to an end.

Don’t despair: Glenn will begin making appearances on Fox News soon. To keep up to date on when Glenn will be on, make sure you’re signed up for our free daily email newsletter.

It's the purge that was made to appease "The One". CNN is now all communist news network.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline jinxmchue

Re: Glen Beck's CNN show canceled
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 09:48:51 AM »
Good.  Beck shouldn't be taking money from those scum.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 09:51:32 AM »
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/tv/

It's the purge that was made to appease "The One". CNN is now all communist news network.

Considering he's got his annual christmas stage show coming up, I can imagine that it wasn't exactly all CNN's decision.

How does it feel to be the all mighty, all powerful Communist News Network, and to be told by the lone voice of rationality on your network, "I don't NEED you."   :bawl:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 12:24:09 PM »
Good, why was he on CNN to begin with?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline CharlesD

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 01:25:00 PM »
Good, why was he on CNN to begin with?

He was on Headline News instead of the main CNN, but not that it really matters there.  I really don't know unless they were trying to change their image somewhat by having a token conservative on there.
"To those who cite the First Amendment as reason for excluding God from more and more of our institutions and everyday life, may I just say: The First Amendment of the Constitution was not written to protect the people of this country from religious values; it was written to protect religious values from government tyranny."
"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a Nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

http://www.demaristransportation.com

Offline Chris_

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 02:12:12 PM »
Good.  Beck shouldn't be taking money from those scum.

I don't hear him that often and I never saw the show, since I avoid the commie nerds network.  But when I have heard him on radio he has always cracked me up.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 02:31:42 PM »
My favorite part of his talk radio show is his "Arguments Against Idiots".

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 02:42:54 PM »
I don't hear him that often and I never saw the show, since I avoid the commie nerds network.  But when I have heard him on radio he has always cracked me up.

I started with listening to Glenn Beck on the radio and found myself liking him. Then I stumbled across his TV show when Shep Smith and Sean Hannity were annoying the shit out of me.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chris_

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008, 02:49:09 PM »
My favorite part of his talk radio show is his "Arguments Against Idiots".

You've heard, I trust, that he's going to take transcripts of all of those after the election, and consolidate them into one, so that listeners/subscribers can have 'em on hand for beating down moonbats in the future.

Probably the last act of capitalism he'll commit, before teh Obamessiah's civillian military force comes and hauls his ass off to the re-education camps.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2008, 04:36:47 PM »
You've heard, I trust, that he's going to take transcripts of all of those after the election, and consolidate them into one, so that listeners/subscribers can have 'em on hand for beating down moonbats in the future.

Probably the last act of capitalism he'll commit, before teh Obamessiah's civillian military force comes and hauls his ass off to the re-education camps.

Just remember that it's better to die standing than live the life of a coward on your knees. :usflag:
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2008, 04:46:51 PM »
He was replaced by Lou Dobbs, the coma inducer...bye bye CNN ratings..the only show worth watching from their spinoff station...