Author Topic: Does this caravan seem like a right wing organized stunt to you?  (Read 1312 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member mahina (8,743 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/113322260

Does this caravan seem like a right wing organized stunt to you?

Does anyone here care to share its origins?

I’m wondering if the right organized it because it clearly benefits them.

:thatsright:

rampartc (129 posts)

1. i have thought that sunce the beginning

but it is good to remember that the usual migrants are recruited by agribusiness in the red counties.

duforsure (3,727 posts)

4. This will backfire on trump

After all they know these people are coming here for jobs , so why aren't they criminalizing the businesses that hire them? They won't. They want people to believe these people are criminals because they're being victimized by criminals, and running from them to a safer place, yet trump wants people to hate them all for this. Instead of holding any businesses owners accountable, they instead would rather claim all that come here are hardened criminals, when the real criminals are in the White House now lying like this about people running for their lives escaping corruption and violence.

Sun Oct 21, 2018, 09:10 AM
PubliusEnigma (680 posts)

7. Just like McConnell getting run out of a restaurant. Those guys weren't Democrats.

All Trump does is produce TV shows. Now there are two new shows called "Caravan" and "Angry Mob" that he is advertising heavily for.

:lmao:

Sun Oct 21, 2018, 10:20 AM
Star Member lunamagica (8,880 posts)

10. Who organized it? And how? THose mothers walking for days carrying their babies and toddlers

Those old people, everyone risking living everything behind and risking their lives. They are REAL people. Their desperation is authentic.

O-)
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: Does this caravan seem like a right wing organized stunt to you?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 10:44:52 PM »
These retards thinking they have right to invade America and make working people like me pay their keep need to be gunned down at the border.

Make your own dunghole country great instead of ruining mine.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 11:06:45 PM »

My take is that this is another fringe left movement. It's obviously well organized, and well funded. I mean, I've seen the videos so far, and those clowns have everything from flags to those damned screaming horns.
The problem is that this won't end like they supposed it would. There was another run at this back at the beginning of Trump, it was small and news coverage of it fizzled. This is version 2.0...  and also why there are somewhere between 5 and 10 thousand of the invaders this time.
But in their attempt to send a public message, they have caught the attention of the other 75% of Americans who want this debauchery stopped.
It appears this DUmpass recognizes the fact that this will not be good optics... not at ALL. And it will drive even MORE conservative voters to the voting booth.
The best thing that could happen for the GOP is that these people make to our border and crash through violently... BEFORE the elections.
I don't think that is possible if they stay on foot, but I'm just making a point. Americans are sick of this ****, and they want it ended. And this could be THE event that gets us border wall funding in the end.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 08:06:36 AM »
Star Member mahina (8,743 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/113322260

Does this caravan seem like a right wing organized stunt to you?

How & when did that mob get transmogrified from people courageously defying Donald Trump into a VRWC plot? When Progs recognized it's a PR disaster?

« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 08:11:56 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2018, 08:19:03 AM »
Wonder how well these 'migrants' are going to fair walking through the middle of a hurricane?  Could be fun to watch.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 08:31:06 AM »
Wonder how well these 'migrants' are going to fair walking through the middle of a hurricane?  Could be fun to watch.

KC
Trump dialed the Rs' weather creation machine to the Gulf of Mexico Hurricane setting?

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2018, 08:39:29 AM »
Sun Oct 21, 2018, 10:20 AM
Star Member lunamagica (8,880 posts)

10. Who organized it? And how? THose mothers walking for days carrying their babies and toddlers

Those old people, everyone risking living everything behind and risking their lives. They are REAL people. Their desperation is authentic.
I assume the DUmmie meant "leaving everything behind", I have been to Honduras a couple of times and they are not leaving a whole lot behind. A lot of nice people but not a lot of wealth.

I think because the DUmmies are blaming Trump for the caravan that in fact someone on the left is actually funding/organizing it. Probably be able to trace it back to a Soros run NGO.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2018, 09:32:47 AM »
Trump dialed the Rs' weather creation machine to the Gulf of Mexico Hurricane setting?

Not only did he dial it to the GoM setting, he is bringing it from the Pacific across the Mexican mainland.  Muahahahahahahaha.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen