Author Topic: So I didnt know if I should post this here or in GD  (Read 656 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
So I didnt know if I should post this here or in GD
« on: October 21, 2018, 07:51:00 PM »
Star Member Separation (1,706 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/113512077

So I didnt know if I should post this here or in GD. In the Resignation of Ambassador Nikki Haley

I'm starting to wonder if the recent resignation of Nikki Haley has anything to do with the recent kidnapping and murder of Jamal Khashoggi? We now know that the US intelligence had known that the Saudi kingdom wanted to kidnap Khashoggi. So who all would know that, or be privy to this type of information.

I think that the resignation of Nikki Haley is connected. I believe she either knew, before, or once Turkey broke the news that they had recordings of the Khashoggi murder that the Saudi's were guilty. There are many critics in this government that do like the connections between Muhammad bin Nayef and son in law Jared Kushner. I also believe that she doesn't want to have any connections to this if and when it blows up.

Again, this is just my opinion or thought..

Any thoughts on this?

:mental:

Raven123 (575 posts)

3. Just an opinion without facts

1) Since the midterms aren't likely to go well the GOP is going to distance themselves from Trump after the election

2) Haley has her own aspirations and is popular in her party. Wouldn't surprise me if she runs for president.

3) Left on good terms to be sure she has the Trump base. Her resignation letter was gracious to say the least.

4) Signaled her intent before Mueller's report, and at a time when everyone is focused on the election. Very little time spent by the media on her reasons. Slipping out quietly a good move

:stoner:

this was posted in the dungeon of DU... right next to the chicken wire twin towers...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!