Author Topic: Something concrete to ponder while the Mueller report is still up in the air  (Read 685 times)

Offline Delmar

Fri Oct 19, 2018, 10:00 AM
Star Member kentuck (88,908 posts)

I believe Mueller's report is almost ready but they don't know who to give it to??

There is no precedent or protocol for handling such an investigation but they have been studying a plan that was drawn up before the Nixon resignation.

If Mueller gives his report to Rosenstein, who does Rosenstein give it to? There are no rules, for or against, making it public information. But, if the information is very bad for Trump and the Republican Party, they will want to keep it secret and out of the public domain.

If the Democrats were to take back the House, they would be more inclined to make the report public. If Rosenstein decides to turn it over to the Senate, and the Senate stays Republican, they may try to keep the Democrats in the House from getting it? That would not go over well at all.

My hunch is that Rosenstein already has the bulk of the report, with Mueller going thru a few loose ends, like Roger Stone, before the decision is made whether to make it public? Also, I would not be surprised if that was the topic of conversation between Trump and Rosenstein when they were on the 2-hour flight together?

Trump is in a panic. It shows at his rallies. He is desperate to keep the House. He cannot imagine being held accountable for anything.

They may give Trump a break and report that there was no "provable" collusion and he would take that as proof of his innocence. However, the report would probably include the numerous times of obstruction of justice and abuse of power with total disregard for the law.

It would be difficult to see how this could be spun in Trump's favor in any light?
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211296343

Everything is always a question with kentuck.

What I meant was:

Everything is always a question with kentuck??

The day is certainly coming when President Trump gets frogmarched out of the White House for having the Russian hookers pee all over the bed that Barry and Moochelle slept in that one time, but here's something that might serve as an interesting distraction for all the lurking shitgibbon primitives from democrat underground until that day finally comes.

CLAIRE MCCASKILL’S HUSBAND ACCUSED OF HITTING, TRIPPING, PEEING ON EX-WIFE

Missouri Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill’s husband was accused of domestic violence
by his former wife, a police report obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation shows.

Joseph Shepard was accused of hitting Suzanne Shepard, his former wife, in the breast while she was recovering from breast cancer, tripping her and peeing on her. Shepard has also donated thousands of dollars to the Missouri State Democratic Committee in the past and has undergone criticism for reportedly receiving $131 million in federal subsidies since 2007, when McCaskill was elected to the U.S. Senate, according to Fox News.

“Joseph entered my home. I told him to leave. He came up to me looking angry, I put my hands up to protect my breasts as they are sore from surgery (cancer) He has hit me before in the breast. He grabbed my wrist and arm and pushed me against the wall + I hit my head + back + he bruised my arms by pinching me,” Shepard wrote in the police report from 1998, obtained by TheDCNF.

“He has tripped me, hit me before (police were called by my daughter), punched my cancer breast, peed on me, pushed me down and slapped me. He now threatens that everything I have is his and I will end up in low income hosing and he wants to take my things,” Shepard continued.
https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/19/claire-mccaskill-husband-accusations-abuse/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Trump is in a panic. It shows at his rallies. He is desperate to keep the House. He cannot imagine being held accountable for anything.

You keep right on believing that.   :loser:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline zeitgeist

To clarify might I suggest something like this :  Is everything always a question with this DumbCluck?

And about that whole Pee tape thing,  we all know the Don sent his Consigliere to collect the DNA evidence left by Obie and Mooch.   :rotf:  He's just waiting for the right moment to reveal Obama's real daddy.   :rotf:

But don't let word of this out, it's a secret. :whistling:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline SVPete

Unprecedented? To whom did Ken Starr deliver his report on the Clintons?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ChuckJ

Fri Oct 19, 2018, 10:00 AM
Star Member kentuck (88,908 posts)

I believe Mueller's report is almost ready but they don't know who to give it to??

I think he should give it to Christine Blasey-Ford as everyone knows she is the epitome of virtue. Of course, she's prone to forget where she puts it after he gives it to her.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe