Author Topic: Acosta describes crowd reaction: He looked at me and ran his thumb across his th  (Read 1422 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
kpete (61,005 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211296175

Acosta describes crowd reaction: He looked at me and ran his thumb across his throat.

The disturbing part of Trump’s jokes about Gianforte was the effect on the crowd. I saw one young man in the crowd making body slam gestures. He looked at me and ran his thumb across his throat. I talked to him after the rally was over. He couldn’t stop laughing.

Jim Acosta

**** you, Jim.

Star Member Solly Mack (74,481 posts)

1. Sick. Scary. Disturbing.

And he gets away with inciting violence against reporters.

:loser:

spanone (107,770 posts)

2. I'm convinced trump high-fived someone over Khoshoggi killing.

**** him

Response to spanone (Reply #2)Fri Oct 19, 2018, 09:16 AM
Star Member bullwinkle428 (16,189 posts)

8. I said in another thread that he viewed this as a test case - haven't the slightest

doubt he fantasizes about having this done to his critics here.

Like always, DUmpmonkiez are sure he is an idiot and an evil genius at the same time...

F
ri Oct 19, 2018, 09:57 AM
Star Member hatrack (45,410 posts)

14. Next comes a journalist who IS an American citizen, murdered overseas . . .

Then a journalist and US citizen murdered here at home.

They'll just keep pushing it as far as they possibly can.

And why not? It's worked out fine for them so far, and it keeps the grift going, and the rubes will ****ing eat it up.

:mental:

Fri Oct 19, 2018, 11:01 AM
Star Member meadowlark5 (2,696 posts)

31. Trump wishes he could do it to anyone - poison critics and informants like Putin does

Kill journalists that write mean things about him. Of course he wishes he could do it. Exterminate whole swaths of the population that are against him or don't have any value like Duterte or al-Assad.

He's an awful, ugly excuse for a human. And if the media and press don't start reporting the truth and help take this asshole down, that is exactly what their profession will become. Only writing/reporting flattering things about him or risk, at the very least, jail.

Response to spanone (Reply #2)Fri Oct 19, 2018, 02:52 PM
Mr.Bill (5,360 posts)

47. I'm convince he ordered the killing and set it up. n/t

Response to kpete (Original post)Fri Oct 19, 2018, 09:14 AM
Star Member malaise (179,556 posts)

6. The real MOB on display

egged on by their leader

or, a bunch of normal people fed up with your leftist bullshit...

Fri Oct 19, 2018, 09:54 AM
Star Member maxrandb (8,410 posts)

13. So Media...Why continue to enable him?

I swear to God, the media are like chickens covering Colonel Sanders rallies. I guess chickens have to be able to "see it from the side" of the ****ing people that want to slaughter and eat them.

How many of you need to get chopped to bloody bits before you STOP with the "both-siderism" bullshit?

Look, just because a minority of crazy people decided to elect this orange shitgibbon, that DOES NOT mean you have to pretend that he's a real ****ing president!

He's a ****ing fraud and a con man. He's been a fraud and a con man his entire life. Maybe you should just report that, and stop trying to find some kernel...some ****ing spec...some neutron size sliver of anything he says that would be of any worth.

:mental:

Response to kpete (Original post)Fri Oct 19, 2018, 11:21 AM
elmac (3,958 posts)

35. when a mob boss gives odrers to his soldiers

its never straight out kill this, murder that, its through gestures, hints. The tRump crime family is as dangerous as any in this countries history.

Star Member colsohlibgal (3,378 posts)

50. History Tends To Repeat

Drumpf’s rallies look just about like Hitler’s rallies in the 30s.

We must take back the House at a minimum. About half or so of that evil idiot’s supporters are basically Nazis , the other half have taken leave of their senses.

Just think, those people cannot watch any of the late night shows, are hat all, as they should, rip that jerk to shreds. He shouldn’t be President he should be in jail or an Insane Asylum. And yet millions saw him as Presidential material.

the_sly_pig (495 posts)

58. The only remedy is to either laugh at these clowns....

Or knock their effin teeth in for them. You can’t fix stupid.

bring it, ****er.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
The avalanche into insanity keeps rolling on.

Offline SVPete

BS from CNN's Celebrity Drama Queen.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Kashoggi was fierst, acost is next! :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Right wing groups can be mobs, but don't you dare call Antifa or liberal protestors a mob.  Without double standards, liberals have none.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Stupid question about "ran his thumb across his throat". As I "learned" this gesture, the index finger, not the thumb, is drawn across one's neck. Using the thumb seems awkward to me. Is what Acosta claimed some sort of regional variant? Or evidence that part of his :bouncy: is pure partisan fiction? I suspect it's fiction.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

I talked to him after the rally was over. He couldn’t stop laughing.

What a poignant admission.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DLR Pyro

spanone (107,770 posts)

2. I'm convinced trump high-fived someone over Khoshoggi killing.

You are convinced of this even though you didn't see it or have any evidence that it actually happened.  Typical DUmmy logic post Kavanaugh...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Stupid question about "ran his thumb across his throat". As I "learned" this gesture, the index finger, not the thumb, is drawn across one's neck. Using the thumb seems awkward to me. Is what Acosta claimed some sort of regional variant? Or evidence that part of his :bouncy: is pure partisan fiction? I suspect it's fiction.

Some people do that, mimicking holding a knife and using the thumb to simulate a blade.  Skepticism is always in order with outrage stories from either side, but it's easily overdone and ends up backfiring on the skeptic's own credibility.  The really hilarious part is where the dude laughed off Acosta and his pompous attempt to bait the guy into something quotably embarrassing for the GOP.  Winning!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 08:20:08 PM by DumbAss Tanker »
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
What, DUmmies? You don't like someone indicating the death of your party?   :lmao:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
He must watch WWE. The Undertaker uses his thumb in a cut-throat gesture.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline jukin

Dear Diary,

Tonight at the mean Trump's rally I saw a normal person run his thumb across his neck. He was clearly wanting to cut my throat. I called my girlfriend Jenn Rubin after and we ate a quart of Ben & Jerrys ice cream and gossiped about that mean old Trump. He is so BAD!!.  I hate, HATE HIM!!!!!!!

Well at least it is almost Saturday night and we can have our sleep over with Jake Tapper, Jenn (I love her soooo, soooooooooooo much), and George Will. We are going to plan how to get that mean Trump.

Until tomorrow.

Love Jimmy
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Oh no...look out everybody. The 2 year old NPCs are throwing a temper tantrum at the DUmp.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Rufus2010

Kashoggi was fierst, acost is next! :-)

Can hardly wait! :-)

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
My take as well.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals

Uhm..OK, but what is a "body slam gesture"?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7