Author Topic: Do the Demon Rat Tick Party leaders hate DUmmies?  (Read 1073 times)

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
Do the Demon Rat Tick Party leaders hate DUmmies?
« on: October 19, 2018, 11:28:28 PM »
The leaders of the Demon Rat Tick Party have essentially called Republicans and conservatives hate-filled, intolerant, gun-toting deplorables.

The Dem leaders have also recently called for their people (such as DU) to be uncivil to Repubs and conservatives. To get in the face of Repubs and conservatives. To "kick" Repubs and conservatives.

If the first is true, it would mean the Dems are telling their people to attack well-armed crazy people who are locked and loaded which doesn't really show much concern for their people. If they can't show concern for their people I don't see how they can be expected to have any concern for people who are against them.

I guess that regardless of the answer it demonstrates how stupid DUers can be. They are either worshiping pathological liars or worshiping people who hate them

Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: Do the Demon Rat Tick Party leaders hate DUmmies?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 07:54:39 AM »
The democrat mask is slipping. They have no love for free men who can vote against them. They have come out against every constitutional freedom. Should they gain power they will ensure that there will never be a free election again.

The level of hate will not abate if they gain power. These are Stalinist. They want to punish people. They will support a bloody purge.

I hate to say it but the Democrats are the new Nazi party. They are the fascists. They are the very monsters that they call us. Elections in the US are now a choice between freedom and tyranny.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Do the Demon Rat Tick Party leaders hate DUmmies?
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 07:57:43 AM »
Dem leaders are definitely liars. That goes without saying.

Do they hate them? Yes, but in a round about way. I would say to the Dem leadership, the rank and file are those to whom they loathe but tolerate to a small extent.

Now the primitives would say that the R's use their rank and file in the same way. The biggest difference is we don't care how they view us as long as they get the job done. Liberals, on the other hand, want some type of personal mutual admiration between them and their reps. They want their leadership to love them.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.