Author Topic: Tucker Carlson Can't Go Out Anymore. babylonsister  (Read 1306 times)

Offline CC27

Tucker Carlson Can't Go Out Anymore. babylonsister
« on: October 16, 2018, 08:30:55 AM »
Tue Oct 16, 2018, 06:45 AM
Star Member babylonsister (158,696 posts)

Tucker Carlson Can't Go Out Anymore

https://politicalwire.com/2018/10/15/tucker-carlson-cant-go-out-anymore/

Tucker Carlson Can’t Go Out Anymore
October 15, 2018 at 11:09 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard

Fox News host Tucker Carlson told the National Review that he can no longer go to most restaurants because he will be screamed at by people who dislike his political views.

Said Carlson: “I can’t really go to a lot of restaurants anymore because I get yelled at. I don’t feel threatened, but having someone scream, ‘**** you!’ at a restaurant, it just wrecks your meal.”

He added: “I can’t wait for this revolution to end, so I can go back out to dinner.”

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211284772

DUmmies think this is funny. Remind me you the fascists are again?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: Tucker Carlson Can't Go Out Anymore. babylonsister
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 08:46:20 AM »
Have you noticed that for years the Dems claimed that these were the kind of things Republicans were apt to do but when push came to shove (literally) its the liberals who opted for violent behavior and intimidation tactics? It seems like another cause of accusing conservatives of wanting to do they, the liberals, imagined doing themselves.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 08:54:47 AM »
Fox News host Tucker Carlson told the National Review that he can no longer go to most restaurants because he will be screamed at by people who dislike his political views.

This is the DUmmie's idea of a Great America?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 09:27:04 AM »
Sooner or later the Prog bullies will encounter some one stronger and willing to respond in kind. An airhorn or two would fit rather nicely in one's wife's or GF's purse, or a laptop case.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 10:06:03 AM »
Sooner or later the Prog bullies will encounter some one stronger and willing to respond in kind. An airhorn or two would fit rather nicely in one's wife's or GF's purse, or a laptop case.

Time to do the same to dims in public.

Going high does not register with these people.  Make sure ricky madcow never has a public meal in peace again.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 10:26:05 AM »
People who do things like this are Libtard
scum. The places should throw them out.
Vader Rules!

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 10:35:58 AM »

I was thinking something more along the lines of 12ga bean bag rounds. MAN would I love to... damned loud-mouthed, uncivil animals, the lot of them.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2018, 10:42:41 AM »
I'd substitute 00 buck for the beanbags.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 11:14:54 AM »
Long guns are  ... long, not easily concealed. And responses should be proportional - thugs make noise, respond with clackers or airhorns ("Oops! Was that near your ear?"). One of those telescoping batons is easily concealed, or a fake limp with an aluminum cane ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2018, 11:28:48 AM »
Long guns are  ... long, not easily concealed. And responses should be proportional - thugs make noise, respond with clackers or airhorns ("Oops! Was that near your ear?"). One of those telescoping batons is easily concealed, or a fake limp with an aluminum cane ...

I understand all that... but man, tell me you wouldn't just love to light them up with some bean bag rounds... right in the a$$ cheeks.
THAT is how sick of these people I really am.
And not only would I get the satisfaction of doing it, I also get to know how sore they would be for a week afterwords. hehe
Hey, a guy can dream, right?

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2018, 12:08:48 PM »
Midterms are coming.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2018, 12:20:29 PM »
Yeah, and I think they'll get even MORE unhinged when they lose again.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2018, 12:39:53 PM »
Telescoping batons, by their nature, may be considered to be a concealed weapon in some areas. Look to the Antifa thugs for what household items are dual purpose, like bike locks, that can be used as a weapon and not get in too much trouble.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/antifa-prof-who-bashed-trump-supporter-in-head-with-bike-lock-at-berkeley-given-slap-on-wrist/

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Online Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2018, 05:02:50 PM »
Telescoping batons, by their nature, may be considered to be a concealed weapon in some areas. Look to the Antifa thugs for what household items are dual purpose, like bike locks, that can be used as a weapon and not get in too much trouble.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/antifa-prof-who-bashed-trump-supporter-in-head-with-bike-lock-at-berkeley-given-slap-on-wrist/

It's why 1% MC's carry hammers with them. They're legal yet at the same time, can crush skulls.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.