Author Topic: 'I had to do what I could': Swedish activist who forced flight to be cancelled t  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
'I had to do what I could': Swedish activist who forced flight to be cancelled to stop Afghan man being deported has no regrets and wants to stop ALL deportations
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5992565/Swedish-activist-forced-flight-cancelled-stop-Afghan-deported-wants-act-again.html

A student activist who prevented a plane from taking off to stop an Afghan man from being deported has said she wants to stop all legal returns to the country.

Elin Ersson, 22, purchased a ticket from Gothenburg to Istanbul to stop a man being sent back from Sweden, by disrupting the flight.

Elin broadcast her protest live on Facebook in which she refused to sit down on Tuesday - recording disgruntled passengers and airline staff ordering her to take her seat.

Elin Ersson is a criminal plain and simple. She should be thrown in prison.

But wait, there is more.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 07:46:44 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
New details emerge about man ‘heroic’ student was trying to defend
https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-advice/travellers-stories/new-details-emerge-about-man-heroic-student-was-trying-to-defend/news-story/5d589fb3178eed9972ed24511b2edf35

A STUDENT who was branded a “hero” and captured worldwide attention after she stopped the deportation of an Afghan migrant by refusing to sit down on a plane, instead prevented the extradition of a man sentenced for assault and whose asylum application was rejected.

Fox News reported Elin Ersson, a Swedish student at Gothenburg University, was subjected to fawning media coverage over her stunt earlier this month when she refused to take her seat on the plane until the 52-year-old Afghan deportee was released.

She was successful and authorities weren’t able to deport the man.

She is aiding a criminal. Case closed!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

Maybe the guy will thank her by raping her and beating her for being an infadel.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Maybe the guy will thank her by raping her and beating her for being an infadel.

Unfortunately, karma doesn't work that way.  Some other woman will have to suffer that fate, because of her.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
The Afghani had "assigned security"?

WTF does that mean? The Swedes had assigned security to make sure his ass was deported? Or said security was there to assure his "safety?"

In any event, this bimbo is yet another example of a useful idiot extolling the virtues of a violent criminal who has no problem with biting the hand that feeds it.

The stoopid is strong with this one.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline freedumb2003b

'I had to do what I could': Swedish activist who forced flight to be cancelled to stop Afghan man being deported has no regrets and wants to stop ALL deportations
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5992565/Swedish-activist-forced-flight-cancelled-stop-Afghan-deported-wants-act-again.html

Elin Ersson is a criminal plain and simple. She should be thrown in prison.

But wait, there is more.

She should be given to the passengers of the flight to be pummeled into dog meat.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.