Author Topic: DUmmie Paranoia  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Houstonguy34

DUmmie Paranoia
« on: July 16, 2018, 07:17:43 PM »
I’ve seen crazy paranoia over there but this has be the funniest...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210881388

Star Member ecstatic (23,285 posts)

Wow! Is Russia attacking Amazon today?

Every time I attempt to take a peek at the so called Prime Day sales, I see a cute puppy error message. Highly unusual. I've never seen the site so off it's game!

==== the comments are hilarious

posts)
1. Me too! Amazon has never had trouble like this -- error messages all day

Reply to this post
Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink
Response to anneboleyn (Reply #1)Mon Jul 16, 2018, 06:17 PM
7. Never! And I've done the last minute xmas, black Friday, etc. shopping

It sounds far fetched to think Russia might be involved, but I honestly can't put anything past trumputin, at this point.

The more troubling concern is, if true, Russia has way way WAY more control of our systems than most of us can imagine.
Reply to this post
Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink
Response to ecstatic (Reply #7)Mon Jul 16, 2018, 06:27 PM
anneboleyn (5,520 posts)
16. I see some people dismissing this but this is exactly the kind of attack they relish. Trump hates

Bezos for all sorts of reasons (most significant? Bezos could “buy and sell him ten times over” to paraphrase a line from Wall Street), the Washington Post, andthe timing — the sort of thing Putin loves.

Offline SVPete

Re: DUmmie Paranoia
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 07:34:23 PM »
 :rotf:  :tinfoil2:  :rotf:  :tinfoil2:  :rotf:  :tinfoil2:  :rotf:  :tinfoil2:  :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 08:02:53 PM »
TDS is far worse than BDS ever was. I simply can’t stand all the winning!  I never thought I would tire if it, but here I am ... waiting for more winning!! 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 08:22:28 PM »
Hmmm.  There must be something wrong with the primitves' computers.

I've ordered from Amazon four times today, without a glitch.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 09:08:44 PM »
 :mental: :wtf2:  :overreaction: :tinfoil2: :tinfoil:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 09:40:55 PM »
The election of Trump has made those people crazy at an entirely new level!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 10:13:11 PM »
 I did a functional check of the ParGen early this morning.
 It passed with flying colors. :thumbs:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 02:00:44 AM »
I did a functional check of the ParGen early this morning.
 It passed with flying colors. :thumbs:

Is it ready for the upgrade yet? :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 07:12:14 AM »
They tried to order a case of F#$% Trump! P@#$%-Hats and Amazon shut them down to report them to the US Secret Service and FEMA.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2018, 07:57:35 AM »
To let everyone know there was a run on Amazon last night and it crashed their servers.

They had some sort of mega-promotion for Prime customers who would get a discount which would be applied at I think 7:00 PM.  No one knew what would be discounted nor how deep put Amazon hinted there would be a lot of products and the discounts significant.

Well Amazon is not exempt from the Law of Unintended Consequences.  Many people filled up their carts and then were waiting to check out.  Alas the fix for Amazon was to clear everyone's carts so the people that spent sometimes days shopping were SOL.

No Russia just good old capitalism with a dash of greed (and people that don't value their time very much).
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2018, 07:58:33 AM »
I actually tried to place an order yesterday, and got the puppy page several times before giving up.
It's PRIME DAY....huge sale for Amazon Prime members, servers got overloaded.  Unusual for Amazon, but I guess those Russians were ordering a lot of shit.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2018, 10:58:52 AM »

Wow! Is Russia attacking Amazon today?

It was the Russians ordering 247,365,234 MAGA hats and an equal number of "hillary for prison" T shirts. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!