Author Topic: My niece is campaigning door to door in Virginia. Bouncy  (Read 2454 times)

Offline CC27

My niece is campaigning door to door in Virginia. Bouncy
« on: July 09, 2018, 07:22:34 AM »
Mon Jul 9, 2018, 07:56 AM
mfcorey1 (8,016 posts)

My niece is campaigning door to door in Virginia. After knocking on one door, the resident came

out and called her a dumb democratic bi%*$. Then he followed her group yelling and spitting profanity. These right wingers are as nutty as their leader. Be careful campaigners!

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210845505

I went door to door for many years. Never had anybody scream at me.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: My niece is campaigning door to door in Virginia. Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 07:28:48 AM »
Oh geezuz.

This sort of thing makes my head hurt.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 07:39:15 AM »
Never happened.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 08:41:14 AM »
Never happened.

Yup. Just another low post count DUmbass looking for street cred with the rest of the low lifes.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 08:45:37 AM »
It probably happened or a version of it. Only the Dummie (or someone they know) were the ones yelling at the person going door to door for the GOP. Given the recent actions against people like Mitch McTurtle and members of the Trump administration my version is more likely what really happened.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2018, 08:58:00 AM »
It probably happened or a version of it. Only the Dummie (or someone they know) were the ones yelling at the person going door to door for the GOP. Given the recent actions against people like Mitch McTurtle and members of the Trump administration my version is more likely what really happened.

Spot! On! :hi5:

Proggies built this bed from the growing tree into what it now is. Time for them to lay in it and own it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline harry12

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2018, 09:13:10 AM »
Spot! On! :hi5:

Proggies built this bed from the growing tree into what it now is. Time for them to lay in it and own it.

More likely, they approached and when the dude said NO!, they tried to get obnoxious, and he retaliated.
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery"

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2018, 10:09:48 AM »
More likely, they approached and when the dude said NO!, they tried to get obnoxious, and he retaliated.

Or stole the doormat
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2018, 10:16:18 AM »
Yonnie3 (3,293 posts)
14. In the late 80s I told Republican canvassers to get off my property and to not come back.

On their second visit I reinforced this by taking "photos" of them and their vehicle with my empty camera.

So how did the photos turn out? One of them should have stuffed the camera up your ass. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2018, 10:43:16 AM »
Or stole the doormat

And hid it in the neighbor's bushes.

This :bouncy: is plausible with the homeowner being of either POV. Progs have become that kind of loony-toony, and a reasonable conservative might do this to discourage Proggies from coming onto his property to "shame" him.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2018, 10:46:21 AM »
Yonnie3 (3,293 posts)
14. In the late 80s I told Republican canvassers to get off my property and to not come back.

On their second visit I reinforced this by taking "photos" of them and their vehicle with my empty camera.
Why even use a camera? Go full Kabuki and just mime using a camera and say "click" when taking a "photo".

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2018, 11:07:16 AM »
mfcorey1 (8,016 posts)

My niece is campaigning door to door in Virginia. After knocking on one door, the resident came

out and called her a dumb democratic bi%*$. Then he followed her group yelling and spitting profanity. These right wingers are as nutty as their leader. Be careful campaigners!

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210845505

If this was during normal work hours and someone was home then it was most likely a DUmmie. One bong.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2018, 01:53:35 PM »
No one asked the only important question:

is she hawt?

A handful of young feminazis are hawt -- after a few years  their hate uglifizes them bigly.

A smart young guy could have gotten laid at the loser hiLIARy campaign last November.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2018, 02:00:07 PM »

is she hawt?

A handful of young feminazis are hawt -- after a few years  their hate uglifizes them bigly.

A smart young guy could have gotten laid at the loser hiLIARy campaign last November.

Probably true.  But, who would want to chance that?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2018, 02:40:01 PM »

is she hawt?

But Pam's shirt says she only bangs democrats? <runs away>
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2018, 03:03:49 PM »
But Pam's shirt says she only bangs democrats? <runs away>

She won't find any of those with a working penis except the ones in dresses.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2018, 04:14:12 PM »
mfcorey1 (8,016 posts)

out and called her a dumb democratic bi%*$. Then he followed her group yelling and spitting profanity.

So how's that civility working out for you guys. He was just following mad maxines orders. It sure sucks when it happens to you huh! :loser: :loser: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :tongue: :tongue:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2018, 07:27:04 PM »
Not buying it. :diebouncy:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2018, 10:14:27 PM »
Never happened.

Wish it did, though.

Proglodytes need to understand the fight they're picking.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."