Author Topic: Owens: Left Has 'Absolutely Lost Control' After Heckling DHS Secretary, Sarah Sa  (Read 1370 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Owens: Left Has 'Absolutely Lost Control' After Heckling DHS Secretary, Sarah Sanders
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/06/24/candace-owens-says-left-has-lost-control-after-heckling-kirstjen-nielsen-sarah-sanders

Candace Owens said Saturday that the left has "lost control" after recent incidents involving Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders.

Nielsen was forced out of a Mexican restaurant in Washington last week as backlash continues toward the Trump administration's “zero-tolerance” policy at the border.

Sanders also was booted from a Virginia restaurant on Friday. Sanders said the reason was because she works for President Trump.

"The left has absolutely lost control," Owens said on "Justice with Judge Jeanine."

Desperate people do desperate things.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Owens: Left Has 'Absolutely Lost Control' After Heckling DHS Secretary, Sarah Sanders
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/06/24/candace-owens-says-left-has-lost-control-after-heckling-kirstjen-nielsen-sarah-sanders

Desperate people do desperate things.  :mental:

And they think they are winning with this garbage.  Same with Hollywood. 
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

:mental: crazy people do crazy things  :mental:

:banghead: Stupid people do stupid things  :banghead:

Libs and progs fit the bill for both. :tongue: :loser:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 04:40:00 PM by Old n Grumpy »
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
These are the same kind of people that believe they win an argument with bull horns and banging plastic buckets........
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline freedumb2003b

These are the same kind of people that believe they win an argument with bull horns and banging plastic buckets........

And piggy caps.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I'll tell you where this is going.  Rush Limbaugh said it on Thursday--someone is going to get killed, probably on the Right. 
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
And they think they are winning with this garbage.  Same with Hollywood. 

The road to perdition.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du