Author Topic: Samantha Bee Loses Sponsors Over Ivanka Trump ‘Feckless C–t’ Comment  (Read 2969 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Samantha Bee Loses Sponsors Over Ivanka Trump ‘Feckless C–t’ Comment
https://www.thewrap.com/samantha-bee-loses-sponsor-ivanka-trump-feckless-c-t-comment/

Autotrader and State Farm have decided to suspend their sponsorship of “Full Frontal with Samantha Bee” after the host called Ivanka Trump a “feckless c—” on the show Wednesday night.

“Thank you to those who reached out regarding our sponsorship of ‘Full Frontal,'” Autotrader said via Twitter on Thursday. “The comments expressed by Samantha Bee were offensive and unacceptable and do not reflect the views of our company. As a result, we have suspended our sponsorship of ‘Full Frontal with Samantha Bee.'”

If Roseanne is fired, than Samantha Bee should be fired.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
The whataboutism is really kicking in with the left.

BLACK AND PROUD

@BlkAndPr0ud
Follow Follow @BlkAndPr0ud
More
Samantha Bee apologized to Ivanka Trump.

Now it’s time for Donald Trump to apologize to all of the people he’s insulted & attacked:

Disabled Reporter
NFL Players
Nigerians
Mexicans
Women
Immigrants
Obama
Hillary
The FBI
The Press
Democrats
American People

~ @ProudResister

6:52 PM - 31 May 2018

https://twitter.com/BlkAndPr0ud/status/1002367361951961090

We are talking about Ivanka Trump, not Donald Trump.  :bird:

Andrew Weinstein

Verified account

@Weinsteinlaw
Follow Follow @Weinsteinlaw
More
While everyone is busy expressing their outrage at Samantha Bee’s comments, let’s not forget that more than 4,600 of our fellow citizens died in Puerto Rico in the worst disaster in modern American history.

7:02 PM - 31 May 2018

https://twitter.com/Weinsteinlaw/status/1002369853615951873

You leftists started with Roseanne debacle.  :bird:

YS

@NYinLA2121
Follow Follow @NYinLA2121
More
Hey I got an idea, just spit ballin’ here...

Let’s match and exceed our moral outrage that we collectively have for Roseanne and Samantha Bee for...

- 4,600 Americans dying and being ignored in PR

- Children being ripped from their parents arms regardless where they came from

6:12 PM - 31 May 2018

https://twitter.com/NYinLA2121/status/1002357060439195649

Puerto Rico is run by leftists and that place was in a sorry state before Hurricane Maria. As for children being ripped, that happened in the Obama Presidency.  :bird:

Caged Migrant Children Photo Goes Viral As Left Rages At Trump; Except It Happened Under Obama
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-28/caged-migrant-children-photo-goes-viral-left-rages-trump-except-it-happened-under

Sam Wang

Verified account

@SamWangPhD
Follow Follow @SamWangPhD
More
Replying to @KevinMKruse
I'd rather be called a vulgar name by Samantha Bee than:
   i) die in a hurricane strike zone
   ii) have my child taken from me by ICE
   iii) lose my health care coverage
   iv) lose the right to bargain collectively
   v) have my ethnicity called "animals" by the President

7:03 PM - 31 May 2018

https://twitter.com/SamWangPhD/status/1002370051079659520

Puerto Rico was a mess before Hurricane Maria. Children were taken by ICE starting in Obama years. Obamacare is going up big time. Unions are more trouble. President Trump called MS-13 gang "animals".  :bird:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 10:04:57 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Samantha Bee's Husband Fights To Keep Poor, Black Kids Out Of His Children's School
https://www.dailywire.com/news/15927/samantha-bees-husband-fights-keep-poor-black-kids-john-nolte

Jason Jones is not only a former "correspondent" for the left-wing Daily Show, he is also husband to Samantha Bee, one of the leftist leaders of the so-called Resistance Movement against President Trump. Oh, and Jones doesn’t want the city of New York to move his children's school to a location that would make it more accessible to poor, black kids.

Both Samantha Bee and Jason Jones are wealthy and very white.

According to the Civil Rights Project, New York is not the Liberal Utopia it is advertised to be, at least if you are not white and wealthy. Just like when Democrats ran the South, Democrat-run New York has managed to create the most racially-segregated schools in the country:

New York has the most segregated schools in the country: in 2009, black and Latino students in the state had the highest concentration in intensely-segregated public schools (less than 10% white enrollment), the lowest exposure to white students, and the most uneven distribution with white students across schools. Heavily impacting these state rankings is New York City, home to the largest and one of the most segregated public school systems in the nation.

Samantha Bee is racist.

She also praised Eric Schneiderman who resigned for following sexual assault allegations.

'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' scrambles to do damage control on past Eric Schneiderman praise
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/05/09/full-frontal-with-samantha-bee-scrambles-to-do-damage-control-on-past-eric-schneiderman-praise.html

TBS' late-night show hosted by Samantha Bee, "Full Frontal," is in full-blown damage control mode over Bee's past praise of the now-disgraced, now-former New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman.

Schneiderman announced his resignation within hours of an explosive New Yorker article alleging he sexually and physically assaulted four women.

Eric Schneiderman was a big supporter of #MeToo.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 10:41:49 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

So much Porcine Excrement, so little time:

Disabled Reporter - Didn't happen

NFL Players - Didn't happen

Nigerians - Didn't happen

Mexicans - Didn't happen

Women - Didn't happen

Immigrants - Didn't happen

Obama - When the truth hurts ...

Hillary - When the truth hurts ...

The FBI - Exposing partisan power abusers isn't an insult

The Press - When the truth hurts ...

Democrats - When the truth hurts ...

American People - In reality, Trump, so far, has been the best President since the 1980s
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Old n Grumpy

Samantha Bee should be fired, tared & feathered and run out of town on a rail. :loser: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Kathy Griffin defends Samantha Bee with long Twitter account of her own tangle with Trump
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2018/06/01/samantha-bee-vs-donald-trump-kathy-griffin-defends-fellow-comedian/663509002/

For the first time since she was nearly broken by the backlash from her infamous blood-dripping "decapitated Trump head" episode a year ago, Kathy Griffin is describing in detail the death-threat-level consequences she faced — and warning that the same fate could now befall President Trump's newest target, Full Frontal host Samantha Bee.

On Friday, Trump issued a tweet calling for TBS to fire the "no talent" Bee for her "horrible language" after she referred to his eldest daughter, Ivanka, as a "feckless (female slur) in an immigration segment.  His tweet came a day after she and the network had already apologized and removed the clip from YouTube.

STFU! I don't want to hear from you ever again!  :bird:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Kathy Griffin defends Samantha Bee: 'TBS, if you don't stand by her, I am coming for you'
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kathy-griffin-defends-samantha-bee-tbs-dont-stand-coming-192848767.html

In the past two weeks, two comediennes, from two very different political extremes, have been the focus of outrage that played out in real time on Twitter. First, Roseanne Barr’s eponymous ABC sitcom was abruptly canceled after she tweeted racist remarks about former President Barack Obama’s adviser Valerie Jarrett, and then right-wing protesters demanded that TBS cancel Full Frontal With Samantha Bee after Bee called Ivanka Trump, the current president’s daughter, a “feckless c***.” (Bee apologized, and her show remains on the air.)

Kathy Griffin knows what it’s like to be in the center of such an ugly social media storm: One year ago, after posting a video of herself holding a mask styled to look like Donald Trump’s bloody severed head, the veteran standup comic became persona non grata in Hollywood and received countless death threats online. But unsurprisingly, Griffin has only sympathy for one of the women mentioned in the above paragraph.

Kathy. Kathy. Kathy. What is your problem? What part do you not get? You brought this whole thing on yourself. STFU!  :bird:

Roseanne, a right winger? HA! Never is and never will be.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Really tried to watch her show a couple of times.  I can handle liberal comedy, if there is a small grain of truth and it is funny.  Jon Stewart was pretty funny at times.  Bill Maher can be as well.

Bee is just bitter and it wasn't even amusing.  Similar to DUmmy posts, just unhinged hatred of President Trump.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

Really tried to watch her show a couple of times.  I can handle liberal comedy, if there is a small grain of truth and it is funny.  Jon Stewart was pretty funny at times.  Bill Maher can be as well.

Bee is just bitter and it wasn't even amusing.  Similar to DUmmy posts, just unhinged hatred of President Trump.

So much of what the late night left calls humor is nothing more than bitter rants.

We watched Conan on TBS last night for the first time in a long time. He made fun of Trump but it wasn't mean and nasty.

It reminded me more of the way Johnny Carson and Leno did their political jokes.  (We still watch Carson reruns on Antenna TV. )

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
 :stoner:
So much of what the late night left calls humor is nothing more than bitter rants.

We watched Conan on TBS last night for the first time in a long time. He made fun of Trump but it wasn't mean and nasty.

It reminded me more of the way Johnny Carson and Leno did their political jokes.  (We still watch Carson reruns on Antenna TV. )

Funny, I often watch the same old Carson reruns before I drift off to sleep.  On antenna network.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
:stoner:
Funny, I often watch the same old Carson reruns before I drift off to sleep.  On antenna network.

Johnny Carson had a gift that few of his comtemporaries could match.  You want to see him laugh his ass off?  Watch old interviews he did with Jonathan Winters.  Asthma attack-inducing.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline thundley4

Johnny Carson had a gift that few of his comtemporaries could match.  You want to see him laugh his ass off?  Watch old interviews he did with Jonathan Winters.  Asthma attack-inducing.

I've seen a couple of those watching the reruns. Don Rickles is another one.

Feminists would be outraged by some of the comments and skits he did back then.

Offline sunsettommy

• Patriot Master
The hate leftists spews out can be breathtaking, since I don't recall Ivanka ever talking about S. Bee at all, anywhere so why the nasty words?

Did I miss it it?

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

That's because Conan actually has talent. He may have his own views, but he's first and foremost an entertainer, and he runs his show accordingly. Bee and her ilk run things the opposite ways, that's why their shows are about as enjoyable to sit through as a root canal without painkillers.
Conan is also fully capable of insulting Dems. I remember in the 2004 election season, after one of the Democratic caucuses, he did a hilarious succession of his famous "Fake celebrity interviews" (You know, where it's a photo of the person's face, but different lips moving) with each of the Dem candidates. He's also gotten lots of good digs at Al Gore, Michael Moore, and the Clintons in the past (He can do a great imitation of BJ Bill saying the word "Boobies").

Oh, and the the issue with Bee's hubby trying to keep their kids' school from moving to a minority neighborhood just drives home how hypocritical they both are. On 'The Daily Show' and now 'Full Frontal,' they constantly portrayed all Republicans as racist along petty lines with no proof, yet they think nothing of the overt racism they themselves are displaying with these actions.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 08:05:52 AM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Samantha Bee speaks out about crude Ivanka Trump rant, says uproar affected her ‘a lot’
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/07/12/samantha-bee-speaks-out-about-crude-ivanka-trump-rant-says-uproar-affected-her-lot.html

Hours after "Full Frontal with Samantha Bee" was nominated for a 2018 Emmy Award in the Variety Talk Series category on Thursday, Bee opened up about her show's nod.

"You can't celebrate your victories long. That's all I'm saying," the 48-year-old told The Hollywood Reporter, adding that the uproar over a vulgar rant in which she called first daughter Ivanka Trump a “feckless c---t" affected her "a lot."

"I've been thinking a lot about it. We had a scheduled vacation around July 4, and it was a time of reflection," said Bee, who believes that this won't be the last uproar to her show.

Keep playing victim like Kathy Griffin. :yawn:  :loser:  :bs:  :bs2flag:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 09:30:14 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
When I think about Samantha Bee's comments the phrase "It takes one to know one" comes to mind.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

Samantha Bee speaks out about crude Ivanka Trump rant, says uproar affected her ‘a lot’
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/07/12/samantha-bee-speaks-out-about-crude-ivanka-trump-rant-says-uproar-affected-her-lot.html

Aww, poor baby! It "Affected her a lot" that people didn't like her using her national television show to spew a foul, obscene insult at the daughter of a sitting US President.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Aww, poor baby! It "Affected her a lot" that people didn't like her using her national television show to spew a foul, obscene insult at the daughter of a sitting US President.

She plays victim like a leftist does. They always throw tantrums.

:siren: CRYBABY ALERT! :siren:

Must call the Whambulance.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ausonius

She plays victim like a leftist does. They always throw tantrums.

:siren: CRYBABY ALERT! :siren:

An ad for her show came on yesterday, and we agreed that if a Conservative had ever said that  on a show - or even something less crude - about the MAObama kids or Chelsea Clinton, the Conservative's show would have been instantly canceled, and his career ruined.

Consider ABC canceling Tim Allen's show Last Man Standing, despite more than decent ratings.
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."