Author Topic: How do you de-program a cult when it is half of America? Kentuck  (Read 2841 times)

Offline CC27

kentuck (85,290 posts)

How do you de-program a cult when it is half of America?

Senator Bob Corker made the comment that when they went home to meet their voters, the only thing they wanted to know was, "Do you support President Trump"?

They do not care about Stormy Daniels and are not the least bit concerned about Vladimir Putin or the Russia investigation. They support their Dear Leader, no matter what.

If their Leader was accused of murder and he was found with the smoking gun in his hand, they would not believe it.

It is a cult. It is not a political Party. They don't really care about the politics. They care about their Leader. That is all.

Republicans that go against Donald Trump will pay a big price. They know that. And there is nothing they can do except support their Leader or resign. It is not a rational political Party.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210394160

Sounds like you from 2009-2017. Stop projecting ken****.

Offline SVPete

Re: How do you de-program a cult when it is half of America? Kentuck
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 07:29:42 AM »
DU-folk are cute when they redefine words to shoe-horn their political views into those words. I'll give kt 3/4 of a kudo for his honesty in admitting that about half of the US approves of Trump's Presidency so far.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 07:37:09 AM »
They are consumed with Russian interference, that is a lie made up by them and a "scandal" by some tired out old whore that happened 11 years ago.

But all the baggage and corruption the clintons have is not an issue. :thatsright: :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 07:43:02 AM »
They do not care about Stormy Daniels

no we really don't because for decades you morons have hammered home your views that whatever happens between 2 consenting adults in the bedroom is none of our business, so why should it matter now?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2018, 08:08:28 AM »
They do not care about 1 Stormy Daniels and are not the least bit concerned about 2 Vladimir Putin or the Russia investigation.

1 Two words, Paula Jones. Two more words, Monica Lewinsky.  Two more words, Kathleen Willey. There are more names of women DU folk only cared to attack, I just haven't had enough coffee yet.

2 I'm very concerned that Hillary's and the State Department's role in Russia gaining control over 1/5 of the uranium in the US be investigated. I'm very concerned that Russia's attempt to interfere in the US Presidential election through the Steele dossier be investigated, especially the roles of Fusion GPS, the Perkins Coie law firm, and Clinton campaign leaders.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2018, 08:30:10 AM »
no we really don't because for decades you morons have hammered home your views that whatever happens between 2 consenting adults in the bedroom is none of our business, so why should it matter now?

I'm sure that's going to be the general popular reaction to the interview.

Of course the anti-Trumpistas and their mouthpieces are aware that supporters of President Trump tend to be more morals-based than haters of President Trump, and perhaps are counting on us to get all appalled and outraged, and turn against him.

Being persons of virtue and integrity, we don't like one of ours messing around with a woman not his wife, but it happens.  The hippies, Democrats, liberals, and primitives made such conduct socially-acceptable decades ago, and there wasn't a damned thing we could do about it then or now. 

So while we don't like it, it's just a big ho-hum.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2018, 08:59:24 AM »
This is another one that DJT "supposedly" banged...

WAY TO GO MR. PRESIDENT!
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2018, 12:00:45 PM »
SOS  When the libs need to sow discord to deflect scrutiny of their
own dirty deeds, they resort to fake accusations.
Produce a female that will accuse a prominent "R" of sexual misconduct.
A few days later, a second, then a third, etc. All fake, but, the public sees
the number and starts thinking the lies are true.  Sad.   
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2018, 09:42:12 PM »
>It is a cult. It is not a political Party

There you go again, slamming the democrat party.   For shame KinCopulate...,

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2018, 11:21:25 AM »
kentuck (85,290 posts)

How do you de-program a cult when it is half of America?

While I agree that DU is very cultish I do NOT believe that one-half of the country are members of the DU cult.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2018, 12:41:14 PM »

Same here. I do not care anout what Donald Trump and Stormy Daniels did.

I found Stormy Daniels inconsistent. I remember she denied having an affair with Donald Trump than changed her tune.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 12:45:28 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2018, 06:03:13 PM »
Sounds like you from 2009-2017. Stop projecting ken****.

wanna see what this retard said back in 1998?:

“I do not support the NAFTA and GATT trade treaties. Our economy is not driven by them. I believe in free trade, but there’s such a thing as being for America. And I believe we have to be for America first. Before take all of our jobs out of the country, we must protect what we’ve built up in country; business and labor have built up these institutions together. I support free enterprise and the right to compete in the markets in the world. But, that means fair competition, not competition that is going to pit workers we have making $6 or $8 an hour against workers making $3 an hour.”

:rotf:

sounds like Donald Trump to me

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2018, 09:21:43 PM »
>It is a cult. It is not a political Party. They don't really care about the politics. They care about their Leader. That is all.

You don't say?  Exactly WTF is a "leader?"  Will you smile when your "leader" comes to your door to rape/murder/maim you and your family?
Betray?  Besiege?  Recruit?  Try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Meh5BXBdx_A

Not your cup of urine?   Keep digging a hole with democrat scum, they are no different.  Shoot first or die first...