Author Topic: Kim BigButt primitive bashes famous politico  (Read 1508 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Kim BigButt primitive bashes famous politico
« on: March 23, 2018, 10:15:51 AM »
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/10142021980

Oh my.

Just posted, not much to it yet, but it's reasonable to expect more venom in a short while.

brooklynite (42,321 posts)     Fri Mar 23, 2018, 11:02 AM

Former Georgia governor, U.S. Sen. Zell Miller has died at age 86

ATLANTA - Former Georgia governor and U.S. Sen. Zell Miller, has died after battling Parkinson’s disease. He was 86.

WSB-TV has confirmed the information from Miller's family.

Miller served as Mayor of Young Harris from 1959-1960. He served as a Georgia State Senator from 1961-1964. He served as Lieutenant Governor of Georgia for 16 years from 1975-1991. He is currently the longest serving Lieutenant Governor in Georgia history.

Miller served as the 79th Governor of Georgia from 1991-1999. As Governor, he created the HOPE (Helping Outstanding Pupils Educationally) Scholarship and Georgia’s Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Program. He went on to serve in the U.S. Senate from 2000-2005.

Read more: https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/former-georgia-governor-us-sen-zell-miller-has-died-at-age-86/720575085

The grade-school teacher with a, uh, hefty backside:

kimbutgar (7,178 posts)      Fri Mar 23, 2018, 11:09 AM

5. He was a frickin traitor

Trust me, she's a big 'un back down there.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Kim BigButt primitive bashes famous politico
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 10:24:26 AM »
I remember a Prog asked me once if there was any Dem I'd vote for.  She obviously expected me to either be speechless, or say, "No one."

Without batting an eye, I answered, "Zell Miller."

Shut her right up. :whistling:

RIP, Mr. Miller.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 11:16:54 AM »
he was one of the democrats who was pro America
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 11:17:32 AM »
I confess having to use W'pedia to remind myself who he was. KimBigButt is POed because Miller supported George Bush in 2004 against John Kerry. I wonder why a man who served in the Marines in the mid-1950s might oppose a turncoat like John I Served (not really) Kerry.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dixierose

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 08:43:42 PM »
I remember a Prog asked me once if there was any Dem I'd vote for.  She obviously expected me to either be speechless, or say, "No one."

Without batting an eye, I answered, "Zell Miller."

Shut her right up. :whistling:

RIP, Mr. Miller.

I can honestly say he's the only one I ever voted for. My son was in the first pre-K class paid for by the lottery he helped pass when governor. He also created the Hope scholarship which has sent over 1 million kids to college debt free (they have to maintain a c average).
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2018, 09:24:35 AM »
He always came across as a pretty good guy who earnestly loved his country.
RIP, sir.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2018, 12:53:18 PM »
1959-1960   1961-1964   1975-1991  1991-1999  2000-2005.

Nothing against Mr. Miller, but........this is the problem.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.