Author Topic: at this point, three options.  (Read 1678 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
at this point, three options.
« on: March 22, 2018, 10:17:51 PM »
Star Member NRaleighLiberal (45,466 posts) https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210398856

at this point, three options. (1) trump has such deep seeded narcissism and disregard for
anything decent (and not about him) that he is just disrupting for the fun of it - he thinks he is untouchable...or (2) trump is simply mentally unbalanced and has no ****ing clue as to what he is doing one moment to the next, or (3) Russia (aka Putin) is systematically disrupting our country due to the successful placement of his agent - trump - as the president.

So what is it folks? which one - or parts of all three?

I can't even begin to imagine why this is OK with trump's supporters - either the voters, or his party. this is simply insanity that will surely lead to many different kinds of disaster for us all.

Edited to add - shame about our constitution. It's worked well for such a long time - but not this time.

Must be about McMasters.

Here's the thing...

I worked with McMasters when he was in the Army and he was a nutjob then. When he became a member of the administration I had to bit my tongue because I had serious concerns about the man. Those concerns pretty much played out exactly how I thought they would.

BUT- really, anything that pisses the leftist off makes me happy.

Star Member GP6971 (12,842 posts)

3. 2 & 3

Trump can't have fun unless he''s exercising his libido.

Still not sure what the DUmpmonkiez are on about this time....

but, they are idiots so...

:tongue:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: at this point, three options.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 10:52:35 PM »
Or (4) The commie democrat party fesses up and declares they are commies and want America to bend the knee to leftist rule.

Shoot or stfu rectum hole. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 01:32:34 AM »
BUT- really, anything that pisses the leftist off makes me happy.

Seconded.

I don't care what it is, just so long as it discombobulates rectal apertures.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 05:43:24 AM »
This is probably about imposing trade tariffs. The irony is that the primitives are now advocating for large multinational corporations.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 06:46:57 AM »
I'll take Option 4: Like George W. Bush, Trump has DU-Grade Progs so outsmarted they can't recognize it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2018, 08:15:51 AM »
at this point, three options. (1) trump has such deep seeded narcissism

You forgot about your hero the magic negro, he had his nose in the air like some one farted, he wore out  the words , I and me.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2018, 09:14:46 AM »
You forgot about your hero the magic negro, he had his nose in the air like some one farted, he wore out  the words , I and me.

He moved up and started to refer to himself as "we".
We are not amused.
We have a tee time at 9.
Then proceeds to play by with himself.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2018, 11:06:30 AM »
He moved up and started to refer to himself as "we".
We are not amused.
We have a tee time at 9.
Then proceeds to play by with himself.

That used to be called the "Royal 'We'".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.