Author Topic: Big Mo tries getting a fellow primitive banned; fails  (Read 2474 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Big Mo tries getting a fellow primitive banned; fails
« on: March 21, 2018, 06:47:23 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210385474

Oh my.

There's a lot of reading, but trust me, it's there, where Big Mo tries driving another primitive away.

Mountain Mule (586 posts)     Tue Mar 20, 2018, 01:44 PM

My Experiences in Trump-Land - Lessons learned

Like many here, I woke up the day after the 2016 elections and received one of the most unpleasant, demoralizing surprises of my life. The Traitor had WON???? How was this even possible? My home state of Colorado becomes bluer by the day and voted for Hillary, no problem. Yet Colorado still retains some large pockets of red voters - mainly the highly conservative city of Colorado Springs and various far flung republican strongholds in the rural areas of the state. I live in rural Colorado on what Coloradans refer to as the "Western Slope." My county is poor and relatively isolated. The farmers and ranchers and small business owners here voted Trump with 70% of the county casting their ballots for the orange clown.

I did not want to think that my neighbors and friends were racist or were okay with cutting assistance to the poor in what is one of Colorado's most impoverished counties. I didn't want to accept that I live among such backward and mean-spirited people. I even posted here that I found it hard to believe that every last person who voted for Trump did so at least in part because they were bigots. So, I set out on a quest to try and figure it all out.

I don't like bringing up politics with acquaintances here because I'd much rather get along and hope that they'll eventually see the error of their ways. But that changed after Trump's so-called election. I started talking to people like "Ritchie" - the devout Christian who runs the farm I live on - and "Bud" a lifelong republican who is my landlady's husband. When I first brought up the subject to Ritchie in a sideways comment about the ongoing drought we've been experiencing, made worse by climate change; mild mannered Ritchie just blew up at me, and I beat a hasty retreat. About 6 months into our national nightmare, Bud came over to do some minor repairs on my house. We started out with some polite chit-chat until the subject of government regulation came up. Bud made the typical conservative remark about we Democrats being "Commies" and based our platform on Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto, etc., etc.

I was feeling my oats that day, so I engaged Bud in a political debate. I told him that I had never been interested in the study of Marx and that I prefered to base my political beliefs on the writings of Jefferson and Thomas Paine and that the Democratic Party has used the thinking of the great philosophers of the Enlightenment as their baseline - certainly NOT Marx. Bud was astonished and began to speak in a more personal vein, and ending up telling me that he felt "abandoned" by the republican party and had nowhere to go. Score one for our side!

I had another encounter with Ritchie a few weeks later, and he was shaking his head over Trump's sexual escapades and told me that he didn't see how he as a Christian could continue to support the president*. BTW, had I noticed how low the snowpack in our mountains is this year? Going to be a drought year for sure! Score two for our side!

Other conversations with Trumpers here showed me that many of them are completely brainwashed and when it comes to them, discussion is a waste of time. They are racist, have huge arsenals of guns, and believe that every last person on food stamps uses them to buy lobster and filet mignon. This contingent is unreachable and not worth wasting the time to try.

The Democratic party CAN turn voters like Ritchie and Bud, however. They would vote for a centrist Democrat along the lines of Conor Lamb. It is possible to reach disenchanted moderate republicans as well as independents, especially if we allow our candidates to speak to the concerns of the voters in their district as Lamb did. We don't need to concede the things in our platform that make us Democrats. We most certainly don't need to turn against pro-choice or concede the field to racists and crazed gun nuts. These elements among the electorate have minds that are ossified and their thinking is set in concrete. Forget about them.

Concentrate on voters like Bud and Ritchie, and I'm willing to bet a $1,000 bucks that my currently red district would go blue come November.

Just my humble opinion.

mopinko (51,027 posts)      Tue Mar 20, 2018, 02:01 PM

3. enjoy your stay.

Mountain Mule (586 posts)      Tue Mar 20, 2018, 02:09 PM

6. This is where I LIVE - I'm not going to let idiot Trumpers drive me away

The state of Colorado was once red, but it's my home and I planted my feet and stood my ground. Guess what? Colorado turned blue. I'm doing the best I can to achieve the same outcome for my county of residence.

Dems who run away only loose. Dems who stand their ground have a good chance of winning.

Don't criticize those of us on the frontlines who are fighting the good fight.

mopinko (51,027 posts)

8. i meant your stay on du.

trying to sell reaching out to trumpers, and moving the party to the right doesnt usually go over real well here.

Bernardo de La Paz (22,221 posts)
in response to Big Mo, above

10. The OP joined 16 months ago. Not a troll. Debate his post's merit, not a repeated personal swipe,

please.

This reminds me of when the malicious cartoon character primitive, the Kevin Malice primitive, back in 2005, tried getting another primitive, prominent in the election reform movement, Bess Harrison or something like that, banned, just because he didn't like her.  He'd tried cheating her, and as she wouldn't let him cheat her, he hated her.

I was shocked when my fellow alum Skins actually did it--in effect, Skins was allowing a low-level, poor-quality primitive to dictate who could belong to Skins's island and who couldn't.

I thought Big Mo had more class than this long-ago clown, but apparently I'm wrong.  Shame, shame, on Big Mo.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tess Anderson

Re: Big Mo tries getting a fellow primitive banned; fails
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 02:36:43 PM »
:rotf:

I doubt dummy "Mountain Mule/Colorado Rambler" is fooling anyone in "Trump-Land" - like her urban counterpart Mo, she's a known local crank.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 04:28:00 PM »
:rotf:

I doubt dummy "Mountain Mule/Colorado Rambler" is fooling anyone in "Trump-Land" - like her urban counterpart Mo, she's a known local crank.

Oh my oh my oh my.

But Big Mo's fatter.

comment 3757:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=81827.3750

And yeah, Big Mo's pal Skippy, the now-banned NYC_SKP primitive, is hoping to take a rail trip around the U.S.A.

He's probably just waiting for some governmental or private agency to pick up the fare for him, because as we all know, Skippy doesn't traipse around on his own dime.....despite that he's got bags and bags of his own dimes.  Typical Democrat, liberal, and primitive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 05:00:44 PM »
And yeah, Big Mo's pal Skippy, the now-banned NYC_SKP primitive, is hoping to take a rail trip around the U.S.A.

He's probably just waiting for some governmental or private agency to pick up the fare for him, because as we all know, Skippy doesn't traipse around on his own dime.....despite that he's got bags and bags of his own dimes.  Typical Democrat, liberal, and primitive.

The median house price in Aptos, CA where he lives is $888.8K. LOTS of dimes.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2018, 05:17:09 PM »
The median house price in Aptos, CA where he lives is $888.8K. LOTS of dimes.

And to think he never offered to give his homeless pal Amber, LadyFreedomReturns, a place to crash for a night or two.

Typical Democrat, liberal, and primitive....."it's got to be done.....but let somebody else do it."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2018, 05:40:08 PM »
Well, I can't even figure out where the hell he's living now - in addition to the towns already named, I'm getting Merced and Stockton, and the Skipster claims on his FB to be living in Rio del Mar. His middle name is "Sim".  ::)

Here, he's claiming Rio del Mar:

https://youtu.be/xYb6dArC3a8

his uncle was the very first dentist in Aptos, ya know.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2018, 05:54:38 PM »
Well, I can't even figure out where the hell he's living now - in addition to the towns already named, I'm getting Merced and Stockton, and the Skipster claims on his FB to be living in Rio del Mar. His middle name is "Sim".  ::)

You're aware that Skippy grew up on his grandfather's asparagus (or perhaps it was broccoli; I forget) farm somewhere in rural California, and had a Huckleberry Finn sort of boyhood; the apple-pie-making grandmother, the kindly pipe-smoking grandfather, the loose-fitting overalls, the bare feet, the home-made fishing pole, the hidden swimming hole, and the ever faithful dog--the sort of boyhood most boys can only dream of having.

What always got my goat--I probably never would've paid the least bit of attention to Skippy, unless this--was how he bemoaned the two-room country school of his youth, as if he would've been better off in a state-of-the-art moderne school.

In case one's not aware, Skippy has a degree from the premier engineering school in the United States--and he attended with a full-ride, everything-paid-for, scholarship awarded to only the best and the brightest.  This guy is so smart he could build an atomic bomb using only leftovers found around his garage.  And probably already has.

I think Skippy's old-fashioned outmoded rustic two-room country school served him rather well.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2018, 06:46:36 PM »

Here, he's claiming Rio del Mar:

https://youtu.be/xYb6dArC3a8

Here's the deal. Aptos is an unincorporated community; Rio del Mar is also an unincorporated community. Depending on how you want to view the area, Aptos and Rio del Mar are adjoining communities or parts of the same amorphous community.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2018, 06:59:25 PM »
You're aware that Skippy grew up on his grandfather's asparagus (or perhaps it was broccoli; I forget) farm somewhere in rural California, and had a Huckleberry Finn sort of boyhood; the apple-pie-making grandmother, the kindly pipe-smoking grandfather, the loose-fitting overalls, the bare feet, the home-made fishing pole, the hidden swimming hole, and the ever faithful dog--the sort of boyhood most boys can only dream of having.

What always got my goat--I probably never would've paid the least bit of attention to Skippy, unless this--was how he bemoaned the two-room country school of his youth, as if he would've been better off in a state-of-the-art moderne school.

In case one's not aware, Skippy has a degree from the premier engineering school in the United States--and he attended with a full-ride, everything-paid-for, scholarship awarded to only the best and the brightest.  This guy is so smart he could build an atomic bomb using only leftovers found around his garage.  And probably already has.

I think Skippy's old-fashioned outmoded rustic two-room country school served him rather well.

A bit south of Aptos is the Salinas Valley, where lots of vegetables are grown, probably including broccoli and asparagus. On the other hand, asparagus is grown in the central part of the Central Valley, Stanislaus, Sacramento, and Yolo Counties that I know of.

I grew up near a Yolo County town of 10K-20K, and the parochial school I attended had two rooms for Grades 1-8. When the school closed down after my 3rd grade year I found myself approximately 1/2-1 year ahead of my 4th grade classmates. Size doesn't much matter, and the importance of resources is exaggerated.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2018, 09:38:14 PM »
>mopinko ...enjoy your stay.

Oh, the typical DUmmy repartee.  As if a night spent at her abode infested with rat dung, Chicken poop, AIDs droppings from other overnight
jism patners and other plague is better than her faux credentials. 

Enjoy DungChicago while your insanity turns gently to unsanity...

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2018, 03:00:52 PM »
I told him that I had never been interested in the study of Marx and that I prefered to base my political beliefs on the writings of Jefferson and Thomas Paine and that the Democratic Party has used the thinking of the great philosophers of the Enlightenment as their baseline - certainly NOT Marx.

Absolute bullshit award. If anything, Thomas Paine is to the RIGHT of most Republicans in Congress in virtually every category, perhaps with some libertarian influences. But Jefferson is now persona non grata in the Democrat Party. In fact, the Democrat platform from the last three conventions are virtually lockstep with the Communist Manifesto.

Keep May 5th on your watch. That is the 200th birthday of Karl Marx. Let's see how the DUmp celebrates that milestone. Certainly far more than they would for Jefferson, and most of the DUmp wouldn't know the difference between Thomas Paine and a pain in their ass.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle