Author Topic: Manny's primitives gloat about not having been on facebook  (Read 1413 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Manny's primitives gloat about not having been on facebook
« on: March 21, 2018, 03:32:30 PM »
https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/feel-free-to-join-my-gloatfest/

Oh my.

One of those rare instances--but they do happen every so often--where Ms. Vanderbilt-Astor, the NJCher primitive, and franksolich are of the same mind.

NJCher (2874 posts)    March 21, 2018 at 8:08 am

Feel Free to Join My Gloatfest

Just sittin’ here on a snowy, Facebook-filled news day, happy I never had a Facebook page.

No photographs of me and my family, humans and animals, no photographs of me and my accomplishments. No information on what I like to do, what I think about this, that or the other thing. Nuttin’.

No fodder for some political strategist to target.

Oh, I don’t delude myself that someone could find out plenty, but at least I’m making them work for it.

By the way, I know it's supposed to be an artsy-fartsy rendering of a cat, but Ms. Vanderbilt-Astor's signature line looks nothing more than like one of those colonial-era fireplace pokers.

Pam (1618 posts)    (Reply to original post)   March 21, 2018 at 8:13 am

1. I never joined either

I failed to see the point of it.

Well, no, there was a point to it; a tool to help people interact, exchange themselves, their experiences, their observations, their ideas, with others.

But unfortunately as it turned out, people of malicious motives found it also a handy tool to pry.

NJCher (2874 posts)    (Reply to Pam - post #1)   March 21, 2018 at 10:05 am

5. I think it's to talk about yourself

That makes me feel awkward. I don’t think anybody cares. JMHO, though.

<<<cares, because trying to figure out the "why" of Ms. Vanderbilt-Astor's blatant brazen hypocrisy.

<<<but regardless of how useful facebook might be in investigatory respects, has never in life been on facebook.

Rocky (883 posts)    (Reply to NJCher - post #5)   March 21, 2018 at 10:37 am

7. DING-DING-DING-DING…………..

We have a winner!  I really don’t care to see a picture of what you had for dinner last night or selfies with your homely girlfriend who you think is a hottie.

iggy (2245 posts)    (Reply to original post)   March 21, 2018 at 8:35 am

2. they know what you eat for dinner……

They can infer a lot by that…..

NJCher (2874 posts)    (Reply to iggy - post #2)   March 21, 2018 at 10:00 am

4. ah, but

first they would have to track who I am through Jackpine.

Like I said, yes, there is info there. But they have to work to find it, put it together, etc.

The way these things work is to knock off the low-hanging fruit. They go for big numbers, because the cost for this information is relatively small. It’s not worth the effort to put me in a mass database.

<<<wonders if Nance Greggs on Skins's island is aware one of her peers two-times, hanging around both the primitives from there, and Manny's crowd.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Re: Manny's primitives gloat about not having been on facebook
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 04:41:41 PM »
NJCher (2874 posts)    March 21, 2018 at 8:08 am

Feel Free to Join My Gloatfest

Just sittin’ here on a snowy, Facebook-filled news day, happy I never had a Facebook page.

No photographs of me and my family, humans and animals, no photographs of me and my accomplishments. No information on what I like to do, what I think about this, that or the other thing. Nuttin’.

No fodder for some political strategist to target.

Well then! If Piney "NJCher" is too dense to think for herself, working from actual principals, I suppose we should be glad she didn't expose herself to political strategists (as if they took the time to target individuals!).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 08:33:32 PM »
So it's safe to assume that these same gloating people have never used a kroger card, loyalty club card, gas discount card, etc... they are most certainly in a database somewhere. I do have a Facebook account but it is really only used for being a devil's advocate or just general bomb throwing and instigation.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2018, 08:44:14 PM »
I use facebook primarily to stay in contact with my former USAF buddies.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2018, 10:12:57 PM »
>No fodder for some political strategist to target.

Your anonymous idiocy speaks for itself you retarded leftist.  You don't need to be real to be an idiot.  Choke your cliton and get over yourself.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2018, 07:22:08 AM »
So it's safe to assume that these same gloating people have never used a kroger card, loyalty club card, gas discount card, etc... they are most certainly in a database somewhere. I do have a Facebook account but it is really only used for being a devil's advocate or just general bomb throwing and instigation.

Every time they use Google to search for some commercial product Google collects that data to get a profile of their interests, possible future purchases, and lifestyle. Ditto for their interests in news, sports activities, and political causes. That data is used by Google SW to select the ads they see on many websites.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.