Author Topic: We Need Vicious Attack Dogs & Willingness To Turn Them Loose On Trump/GOP/NRA/RW  (Read 3160 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Sun Mar 18, 2018, 02:37 PM
TheMastersNemesis (9,820 posts)

We Need Vicious Attack Dogs & Willingness To Turn Them Loose On Trump/GOP/NRA/RW Christian Nuts.
Hate radio and Fox is pervasive all over the nation. And they control the narrative and the air waves. We lack an effective counterpart. They are allowed to spew their vomit, cancer and poison 24/7 over the most part of the nation. No matter what the Democratic message it is distorted, repressed and blunted. Outright lies and phony information proliferates.

We surrendered so much air space and air time it is not even funny. We have to start attacking on the same terms and the same level. The Democrats are too concerned about being kind and adult and they give the GOP tactical rhetorical advantage. We simply have to be ready to rhetorically bloody the opposition. We have to be ready to be rude and insulting and get into the fight. We have to be will to just say STFU you are full of shit.

We are not playing nerf ball in this battle. ***** footing around is a losing strategy. We must react and counter absurd, hateful and mean rhetoric. And we have to go after GOPPERS by name and even be personal when they do.
Sounds like a threat to me.

This clown is so over-the-top that I've wondered if he is actually a mole.

Offline Old n Grumpy

We Need Vicious Attack Dogs & Willingness To Turn Them Loose On Trump/GOP/NRA/RW Christian Nuts.

Quit being a keyboard commando and bring it on. If you are serious quit blowing smoke out of your ass and do it.

We are waiting, and we are prepared to finish what you start. All your threats and bull shit rhetoric is getting old. :loser: :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Sounds like a threat to me.

This clown is so over-the-top that I've wondered if he is actually a mole.

NOT a mole.  He's the real one footed insane deal.

Also, here is the link:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210376254
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 03:33:08 PM by BattleHymn »

Offline Mary Ann

NOT a mole.  He's the real one footed insane deal.

Also, here is the link:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210376254

Thanks for adding the link.

Offline SVPete

Translation: Nematode is POed that a D-inclined Swamp Creature got ratted out and neutralized and is worried because quite a few more D-inclined Swamp Creature have gotten ratted out. IOW, the Ds may soon need a whole new crop of Swamp Creatures.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 11:24:02 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Tess Anderson

I was about to pull this TMN thread, where he calls for vicious attack dogs as well:

Sat Mar 17, 2018, 02:00 PM

Sorry For Mis Steps/Errors. About To Lose Dear Friend Of 40 Years Who Is In Hospice.

Besides my own medical travails lately which look positive finally, I am about to lose a dear friend of at least 40 years who retired about the same time I did. Everything is so sad right now. And the political shit does not help. You can feel so helpless at times.

My friend has been having seizures of unknown origin since last fall. His liver has also pretty much failed. He went into hospice yesterday. My problems are nothing at all compared to his. His trouble seemed to start after a visit to the Dominican Republic with his son and new bride about 20 years ago. When he came back he had liver problems probably caused by a parasite picked up there. He nearly died then. But he recovered and has done reasonably well since that time. I seem to think his latest problems are related to that earlier time. He is near 80.

Sometimes one can feel overwhelmed by events both personal and national. Right now I am hardly in the best of moods or mind. I do not look forward to the days ahead. I won't go into it but his family has been slammed with a number of things that would make a grown man cry.

What pisses me off is the many GOPPERS who are old and healthy and just keep ****ing the country with impunity. these evil hateful bastards just seem to endure and endure. Nothing ever seems to happen to them to take them off the public scene permanently . You really wonder if there is any justice. You really do. Being in a constant state of outrage and paralysis is so hard.

We need some vicious attack dogs to make them miserable and wary. We need to make them take notice. We need to rout them from the public domain. Otherwise this country could be gone. I simply do not know what we do. I simply don't

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210372299

misery really does love company after all.

Offline Karin

Response to TheMastersNemesis (Original post)
Sun Mar 18, 2018, 03:14 PM
DiverDave (4,576 posts)
6. We are

NOT THEM.
You are wrong...f'ing DOGS?

He took him literally.  Perhaps he was being literal. 

Offline ADsOutburst

You need vicious attack dogs?

Dude, you already have them in spades.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant

Whoopi Goldberg, Rosie O'Donnell and Amy Shumer don't count though...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Sat Mar 17, 2018, 02:00 PM
TheMastersNemesis (9,820posts)

Sorry For Mis Stepshops/Errors. FIFY, DUmbass   
*snip*
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
They want to call us greedy uneducated violent superstitious hate mongering deplorables with even more vigor?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Sun Mar 18, 2018, 02:37 PM

Well, gee, Bob, why aren't you the change you've been looking for?  Why do you need someone else to do your bidding? 
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline freedumb2003b

Yes. This is irony in the max:
Hate radio and Fox is pervasive all over the nation. And they control the narrative and the air waves. We lack an effective counter

Other than every news agency NOT Fox (ABCMBCCBSSNBCCfNN, etc.) and EVERY newspaper other than 1 or 2, EVERY magazine except one or 2, ALL of Hollywood except James Woods, Bruce Wllis and Clint Eastwood, every country in thr world except Israel -- yeah, the left has no control.  The right rules the talk radio airwaves but that is because it is the only true marketplace of ideas and actually breaks libertarian for all but Rush and a few others.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
What you need to do is to sit there, shut up, coast on your disability checks and let the adults take care of things
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

Nematode's mortality is staring him in the face and rather than face that reality he's lashing out at the people he hates. Sad, really.

I'm reminded of my frailties every time I pick up a coffee mug, and often with every step I take. Nothing fatal, just a reminder that age 30 or 20 are well in my past. I don't love my aches and pains, but I'm not hateful or foolish enough to wish them on anyone else. To date, being born has a very slightly greater than 100% death rate and it's a reality I'll have to walk through. I can bless or heap misery into other people's lives. I hope to do the former; Bob seems to have chosen to do the latter.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I can bless or heap misery into other people's lives. I hope to do the former; Bob seems to have chosen to do the latter.

I hope that, when I go before The Supreme Judge, I will be cited for making someone's life a bit easier, every day.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Star Member CTyankee (51,556 posts)
5. I can sympathize with your feelings of utter loss and at your rage toward what Trump brought

to our daily lives.

Trump is the DEVIL!!! h
He brought lower taxes, jobs, prosperity for all. In spite of all the hate from the left he is doing his best to make America better for all. That is a crime to the left. :thatsright: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline zeitgeist

It would seem they are just wishing for a simpler time, one of Bull Connor, the dogs, and fire hoses.  Those were the halcyon days for Dems.   

DUmmies do indeed in Bizzaro world. 

Yup to them down is up and up is down, :thatsright:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
That ass kicking contest, I think you better look down Nematode.   :loser:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

It's basically just the exact same message that TMN has been vomiting out over and over again since the 2016 election: "We need to stop being 'Nice' and become even meaner, cruder, nastier, more hateful, more insulting, and more generally awful to anyone who dares disagree with us on any subject!"
" And they control the narrative and the air waves. We lack an effective counterpart."
1. The left controls TV news with the exception of Fox News, while the right controls talk radio with the exception of NPR. I'd say that evens things out pretty well.
2. They tried an "Effective counterpart" to conservative talk radio with Air America (BWA HA HA HA HA), and it failed everywhere it was implemented due to a combination of abysmal ratings, a lack of sponsors, and being mired by corruption scandals such as its network heads stealing money from a children's charity to try and keep their network out of bankruptcy.