Author Topic: TEB, Gunny, Docreed, and Boog prepare to start violent revolt  (Read 3358 times)

Offline Delmar

Sat Mar 17, 2018, 08:57 AM
TEB (2,524 posts)

Ranting Who here would take it to the streets as veterans

And defend the oath we swore to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. Either peaceful or with controlled violence Talking with a friend this morning former marine. He called bro do you know , I said yea Gunny I heard I was outback lifting trying to get rid of my anger. I never turned tv on until around 0800 was outside by 0810. No Congress to check these mother ****ing traitors. I cannot stand as we all this drama of kremlin 45.

I imagine this is how our founding fathers felt in going against the crown. Angry confused why others would not join them to gain freedom and to end tyranny
https://www.democraticunderground.com/11797856

Response to TEB (Original post)Sat Mar 17, 2018, 09:00 AM
Star Member Docreed2003 (5,576 posts)
1. Ill be right there with you TEB!
Response to Docreed2003 (Reply #1)Sat Mar 17, 2018, 09:15 AM
TEB (2,524 posts)
2. Dam straight doc

These traitors if found guilty need lethal injection like rosenbergs.
Response to Docreed2003 (Reply #1)Sat Mar 17, 2018, 09:17 AM
TEB (2,524 posts)
3. And

I hope it is peaceful but back us into a corner it’s on

He must be a real Marine, he uses military time.  0800 turn on tv receiver.  0810 deploy to the outback.  0820 commence PT.

Wants peace but if backed into a corner, it's lethal injections right out in the street.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

Re: TEB, Gunny, Docreed, and Boog prepare to start violent revolt
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 10:05:10 AM »
Well, TEB is revolting. Just ask Boog.

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 11:02:21 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/11797856

He must be a real Marine, he uses military time.  0800 turn on tv receiver.  0810 deploy to the outback.  0820 commence PT.

Wants peace but if backed into a corner, it's lethal injections right out in the street.

08:19 Put on PT belt.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 11:09:13 AM »
16:30 its Miller time!! :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2018, 11:46:07 AM »
16:30 its Miller time!! :-)

For McCabe it will have to be Narragansett time as he can no longer afford the good stuff. :rofl:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2018, 12:24:36 PM »
He didn't say what he was lifting.  I suspect Natty Light.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2018, 01:07:26 PM »
And at 17:00 boog makes a log! :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2018, 02:37:45 PM »
This will be the same as "resist!"   :thatsright:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2018, 04:39:39 PM »
This will be the same as "resist!"   :thatsright:

Resist ye Muller!
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2018, 09:33:21 PM »
>I imagine this is how our founding fathers felt in going against the crown.

Your Crown jewel and fitted replacement failed.  You fail.  Freedom does not entail being led by morons like you and your political scum.
While the retards on the GOP side ain't much better, most want the USA strong and as it was founded.

Now get back to sucking on your thumb or whatever appendage suits your snowflake desires.

Come out shooting and it's on rectum hole. 

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2018, 02:32:58 PM »
1. He appeals to veterans, but guess what? I guarantee the vast majority of veterans would be actively opposed to his plans.
2. Remember in the Obama administration, when the DUmmies proclaimed that anyone who said anything even remotely critical of him was deemed to be an evil traitor and criminal who should be charged with high treason? Yet, here, they're openly talking about violent insurrection and have no issue at all with it.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2018, 07:19:43 PM »
Hmm, doing this would make them domestic enemies of the state and others who have taken the oath will have to defend the country from them.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2018, 10:50:25 AM »
Hmm, doing this would make them domestic enemies of the state and others who have taken the oath will have to defend the country from them.

Point of order: A lot of them already are, they just haven't decided to take action yet.  Luckily for them, in this country, we don't prosecute stupid or thought/intent, only action.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2018, 11:17:40 AM »
Perhaps they should read the latest column by Kurt Schlichter, on this very subject . . .

Why Democrats Would Lose the Second Civil War, Too

Kurt Schlichter  | Posted: Mar 12, 2018 12:01 AM

It’s obvious that the central tenet of the Democrat Party platform is now hatred and contempt for Normal Americans. Taking their cue from the elites in Europe and Canada who are stripping dissenters of their free speech rights and religious freedoms, the leftist elite is moving to solidify its hold on power here with the eager assistance of tech companies and the moral support of the Fredocons who yearn to return to pseudo-relevance as the ruling class’s slobberingly loyal opposition. In California, the leftist government is practically firing on Fort Sumter. And nationally, these aspiring fascists are especially eager to disarm Normal Americans – doing so would be an object lesson in who’s the boss, as well as solving that frustrating problem of the Normals having the ability to resist.

Probably because I’ve spent time where they actually had a civil war, many people ask me – people whose names you know – whether I think this turmoil will all end in a Second Civil War. They are seriously concerned, and not without cause – the left’s hatred for Normal Americans and its dedication to totally stripping the people who are the backbone of this country of their ability to participate in their own governance is threatening to rip the country apart.

Do I think there will be a civil war? No, but there could be. This is the Age of Black Swans, and anything is possible – we could easily see the country split into red and blue. Civil war is unlikely, but never underestimate Democrat stupidity and hatred. The Schlichter family learned that lesson a century and half ago, the last time the Democrats decided to try to impose their hatred of basic human rights on the rest of the country, when an army of Democrats burned our family hometown.

Oh, they paid for it. And they would pay again. Democrats are 0-1 in insurrections, and if they went for another round, they would be 0-2. It’s a matter of terrain, numbers, and morale.

Democrats, who think history began when Obama was elected, don’t understand the dangerous game they are playing when they talk about how they want to impose their brown shirt vision upon red America. The keyboard commandos of the left seek to hand wave away the massive strategic challenge of imposing control by force upon a well-armed, decentralized citizenry occupying the vast majority of the territory, so they babble about drones and tanks as counterinsurgency trump cards. But there are no trump cards in war. There are men, with rifles, standing on patches of dirt, killing the people trying to push them off. That’s the ugly reality of war. And multiply the usual brutality of war by ten when it’s a civil war.

It gets better, but you have to go to the link to read how that happens.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/03/12/why-democrats-would-lose-the-second-civil-war-too-n2459833

IIRC, Mr. Schlichter has the command of an armored cavalry squadron on his resume. 
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2018, 11:54:44 AM »
Good article BSS.  AND, Teb and pals should remember...a .338 Lapua from 800 yards will cause them to see their faces explode in front of their very eyes...before they ever hear the shot.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2018, 02:05:37 PM »
Great analysis, but I think the writer overlook one MASSIVE additional item (unless it was there and I missed it).

What do the Blue Insurgents think the armed inner city denizens will be doing during this civil war?  Grab their Saturday Night Specials and don a blue uniform and the resplendent cap and pony-tail?

NO!!   They will take advantage of the instability (and the assumed conscription of LEOs) to RIOT AND LOOT!!

So not only does the Blueies have to deal with an armed, trained (for the most part -- more on that in a moment), and disbursed Red America, but they will also have to dedicate forces to TRY to protect life and property in the very heart of their "strongholds."  And those rioters, once emboldened will fan out to the affluent suburbs with nothing to stop them.

As to well-trained let me summarize it this way:  Proper use and knowledge of weaponry is an admired trait in Red America.  Anyone who handles a weapon improperly is subject to derision and shame.  In Blue America the non-veterans for the most part think shooting a gun with the grip parallel to the ground is cool and the proper way to do so. 

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.