Author Topic: DUmmy has a tiny pecker. DUmmy has a sad  (Read 2697 times)

Offline Nobody Expects

• Probationary (Probie)
DUmmy has a tiny pecker. DUmmy has a sad
« on: March 12, 2018, 06:59:14 PM »
  Mr. NeedleDick Bug Boinker can't stand grabbers penis jokes, hahaha!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210283587#post23
Our chief weapon is surprise, fear and surprise; two chief weapons, fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency! Er, among our chief weapons are: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and near fanatical devotion to the Pope! ...Oh, damn ...Um, I'll come in again.

Offline Karin

Re: DUmmy has a tiny pecker. DUmmy has a sad
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 07:09:35 PM »
Response to kpete (Original post)
Sun Feb 25, 2018, 02:52 PM
Retrotech (37 posts)
23. How is this supposed to make me feel?

I've never owned a gun in my life, and I refuse to even associate with those who do. I feel physically nauseated around them, and I've done everything I can in my life to fight back against the terrorists in the NRA. I also have an very small penis. Before anyone trys to reassure me with the standard comments, no, it really is small. Like, to the point of uselessness. I've tried. This fact has caused me severe mental anguish, and has sabotaged my every effort to find love and a fulfilling relationship. I recently began taking prescription meds to deal with the crippling depression and near-suicidal thoughts, and things have improved somewhat. As a man who is too small to ever have a fulfilling sex life, what's the take away for me here? This is clearly meant to insult based on a physical characteristic that no man has control over, and clearly paints that deficiency as something to be used against someone. I mean shit, what's the message? Why are so many people so willing to use a very real and personally crippling deficiency as a cudgel?

:lmao:  These people will reveal any personal information whatsoever!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 12:36:04 AM »
:lmao:  These people will reveal any personal information whatsoever!
OMG, Karin.
You missed a great response.
dawg

36. Thanks for posting this. Dern tootin. I haven't stopped laughing.
It was brave. :gay: 
Most people don't realize that approximately 1 out of every 167 men has a penis that is small enough to be designated as a "micro-penis" by medical standards. It's not at all uncommon among liberal, democrap menz. (and wimminz, too)

Shockingly, many of those men don't own AR-15's. Well, when the cartridge is larger than their wee-wee, I'm sure they shop accordingly. Like maybe something similar to a 22CB cap.   
   :rotf:

*Snort*, a twofer
Wee Willy Snowflake, aka ....
johnpowdy

26. Thank you. I am sorry to hear your story. :bawl:

I keep hearing the small penis insult. Keep that tiny thang in your pants, then. As a man,bullshit that is offensive to me. Poor twinky I would NEVER own a gun and think such a thing is disgusting but why is it okay to shame the size of a man's genitalia? Because we can.Such a thing is a real, crippling issue for many liberal men like me.

Number two

johnpowdy  Little johnson, perhaps?

34. I see, but perhaps we should target "masculinity" instead of genitalia Nope, nuts it is. me -->:nutkick:<-- you

Because I can see how making fun of genitalia size could be triggering for some men. Going after masculinity and toxic masculinity is much better in my opinion.  No one gives a flying f**K what you think. 
A regular Sigmund Fraud.  :banghead:

Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 05:09:42 AM »
"The problem is he's got a 50 year-old lust with a 3 year-old dinky!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8eblBCZXII
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline hillneck

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 06:52:05 AM »
Or it's an excellent mole play.  Gathering the DUmmie sympathy vote and then trying to change their viewpoint on the names they use.  Well played sir.   :fuelfire:
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 07:04:10 AM »
Or it's an excellent mole play.  Gathering the DUmmie sympathy vote and then trying to change their viewpoint on the names they use.  Well played sir.   :fuelfire:

That's what I was thinking. 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 08:23:19 AM »
He has a mini pecker and the rest of them have a mini brain.  :mental: :thatsright: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2018, 09:16:11 AM »
Weapons grade moling.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2018, 10:25:15 AM »
Sounds like he needs to get a big ol' gun to compensate for his short comings...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2018, 10:58:13 AM »
Sounds like he needs to get a big ol' gun to compensate for his short comings...

It doesn't work for the DUmp's allies, why should it be any more successful for DUmpmonkeez?

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2018, 03:03:35 PM »

That was my immediate impression.  Walks the line between confirming what we know about DUmmie born-males  and getting sympathy/virtue applause.

Pretty damn good moling.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2018, 04:30:46 PM »
It doesn't work for the DUmp's allies, why should it be any more successful for DUmpmonkeez?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2018, 05:34:17 PM »
Response to kpete (Original post)
Sun Feb 25, 2018, 02:52 PM
Retrotech (37 posts)
23. How is this supposed to make me feel?

I've never owned a gun in my life, and I refuse to even associate with those who do. I feel physically nauseated around them, and I've done everything I can in my life to fight back against the terrorists in the NRA. I also have an very small penis. Before anyone trys to reassure me with the standard comments, no, it really is small. Like, to the point of uselessness. I've tried. This fact has caused me severe mental anguish, and has sabotaged my every effort to find love and a fulfilling relationship. I recently began taking prescription meds to deal with the crippling depression and near-suicidal thoughts, and things have improved somewhat. As a man who is too small to ever have a fulfilling sex life, what's the take away for me here? This is clearly meant to insult based on a physical characteristic that no man has control over, and clearly paints that deficiency as something to be used against someone. I mean shit, what's the message? Why are so many people so willing to use a very real and personally crippling deficiency as a cudgel?

Micro penis?? 

I believe the term Retrotech DUmmie would prefer is that he has a "penis mcnugget".

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2018, 05:35:41 PM »

I see what you did there  :rotf:

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2018, 06:43:11 PM »
I see what you did there  :rotf:

Yep, Congratulations!!! :cheers1:

Offline Nobody Expects

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2018, 06:54:30 PM »
Weapons grade moling.

Either that or he's the DUmmy of the Decade.
Our chief weapon is surprise, fear and surprise; two chief weapons, fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency! Er, among our chief weapons are: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and near fanatical devotion to the Pope! ...Oh, damn ...Um, I'll come in again.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2018, 05:43:58 AM »
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 05:50:28 AM by landofconfusion80 »
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2018, 06:06:29 AM »

Good call!
Keep doing it, and maybe the liberals' stupid "Anyone who owns a gun is trying o compensate for being poorly endowed" claim will finally start to die out.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2018, 12:55:15 PM »

I also have an very small penis. Before anyone trys to reassure me with the standard comments, no, it really is small. It is an itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny yeĺlow pokadotted wienie thaaat he stroked for the first time today.   Like, to the point of uselessness. Like DUmmies. Miniscule members wìth insignificant posts.     :whistling:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”