Author Topic: The truth that is taboo for Trump supporters and conservatives to hear? LOL!!!  (Read 2481 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210344989

Oh this thread is just too good!  hahahahahahahahaha

kentuck (85,049 posts)

The truth that is taboo for Trump supporters and conservatives to hear?

Everything they heard about Hillary Clinton was a lie.

They cannot compute that fact.

Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with the Americans being killed at Benghazi.

Hillary had nothing to do with the "Fast and Furious" charges of Mexican guns.

Hillary had nothing to do with the "Uranium One scandal".

Hillary was not found guilty of any charges from any investigation.

Hillary had nothing to do with any child-sex ring.

Hillary did not expose any secrets to Russia or foreign agents.

Whatever they may think about Hillary is a lie.

That is the truth that Trump supporters cannot handle.

Everything they say about Hillary is a lie.

But, if you tell them that fact, it will blow their minds.

No, I took her at her word.  So, how could it be a lie?

dalton99a (18,294 posts)

2. They will refuse to hear it.

kentuck (85,049 posts)

4. They cannot compute.

The fact that they were used by the right-wing media and are nothing more than sheep.

Uh, if you think I voted against her for those reasons ... you're dumber than I thought.

Moostache (4,393 posts)

5. GOP projectionism at its finest...

I am ashamed of my 1998 self...at that time I rolled my eyes and thought "yeah, riiiiiiiiiiight Hillary....a vast, right wing conspiracy.....lay off the glue sniffing honey...."

I was never more wrong in my life and it is to my eternal shame. By 2000, I had come around to reading the platforms of the 2 parties before the presidential and congressional elections and I have never once voted Republican for anything at any level since...but I was skeptical of Hillary's claims then and I am embarrassed about it now.

I am sorry Hillary. I was naive and cynical at a time when I should have been more inquisitive. You were right then, you were right in 2016 and you are right today.

siriuslll (7 posts)

16. guilt is a foregone conclusion

There is a tactic of 'foregone concluding' that I see all the time on right-wing media. It is when the guilt of an individual is treated as fact before any kind of due process is able to occur. By the time there are actual findings, it doesn't matter if the person or party in question is exonerated. They have been 'guilty' for so long and anything other than that original foregone conclusion is an example of the system not working.

Hillary has escaped justice SO many times according to this tactic.

Hmmmm, this reminds me of a group of people, but I just can't think of who right now ....

mcar (20,609 posts)

22. Fingers in ears

I can't hear you, I can't hear you.

They do not care about truth.

The whole thread is nothing but projection.  Hilarious.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
mcar (20,609 posts)

22. Fingers in ears

I can't hear you, I can't hear you.

They do not care about truth.

Sure we do.  Let's have a Special Counsel look into these allegations.  You sound like you'll be all for it.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Sure we do.  Let's have a Special Counsel look into these allegations.  You sound like you'll be all for it.

It's kind of hard to take them seriously when we know, for a fact, Hillary's exoneration letter was written months before the actual investigation.

If Melania was being investigated for something by Jeff Sessions, and Trump had a private meeting with him on a tarmac in AZ, then Melania was found innocent later ... Do you think we would EVER hear the end of it??

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

Bringing over my CU post:

kentuck (85,049 posts) The truth that is taboo for Trump supporters and conservatives to hear?

Everything they heard about Hillary Clinton was a lie.
Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with the Americans being killed at Benghazi. Other than declining to beef up security in Benghazi, sending our Ambassador into an area known to be dangerous, and declining to push for military assistance.

Hillary had nothing to do with the "Fast and Furious" charges of Mexican guns. Haven't anyone say she was. What's with the straw man, kt?

Hillary had nothing to do with the "Uranium One scandal". So, where'd those 10s of millions of dollars of "donations" by U-One players to the Clinton Foundation come from, kt?

Hillary was not found guilty of any charges from any investigation. Investigations do not prosecute cases nor render verdicts. What's with the straw man, kt?

Hillary had nothing to do with any child-sex ring. Haven't anyone say she was. What's with the straw man, kt?

Hillary did not expose any secrets to Russia or foreign agents. No, the dude she hired to set up her email server failed to secure it properly. Hillary hired a naive fool, and her server got hacked as a consequence. What Hillary did do was store emails with highly classified information on that server, felonies that would put a normal person in prison.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Straws, you idiots are running out........
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline dutch508

• Remember

It's kind of hard to take them seriously when we know, for a fact, Hillary's exoneration letter was written months before the actual investigation.

If Melania was being investigated for something by Jeff Sessions, and Trump had a private meeting with him on a tarmac in AZ, then Melania was found innocent later ... Do you think we would EVER hear the end of it??

KC

Point of order, Sir,

Hillary was not found innocent of having a highly illegal server with highly classified information on it. She was found to have acted extremely stupid, which by DOJ (Clinton cronies) legal definition of the law is not a crime.

Anyone else who pulled that shit would be in federal prison for decades...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Point of order, Sir,

Hillary was not found innocent of having a highly illegal server with highly classified information on it. She was found to have acted extremely stupid, which by DOJ (Clinton cronies) legal definition of the law is not a crime.

True that. Point acknowledged, sir.

KC

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
The Clintons have done nothing but broken the law, abused liberals for their own advancement, and given the Dem party a black eye. And yet the very people they used to make them rich continue to defend them.

I have to admit that they're both pretty slick.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
To me this thread embodies what is wrong with the DUmmies thinking.  They seem to think that we voted against Hillary due to the things mentioned above.  There are so many threads on how conservatives don't have any cognitive thinking skills or they would have seen through all the lies about Hillary and voted for her.

The fact is, those things would only get the DEMS to not vote for her.  Not us.  WE voted against her based on her platform, and we believed her when she said she was going to push for those things on her platform.  All the other stuff is why we don't like her.  WE didn't take into account Hillary is a woman, WE looked at her platform.

So, DUmmies ... what do you say?  Who is it that doesn't have the ability to reason?  If you read what you wrote, you would understand the reasons listed by your pal, Kentuck, just provided you with a list of why the democratics didn't support your candidate, not us.

Good job!   :lmao:

KC

*Stolen

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Point of order, Sir,

Further point of order, sir: Her actions were described as "extremely careless".  The legal standard for conviction in the statute is "gross negligence".

I think if I checked my thesaurus, gross would be a synonym for extreme, and careless would be a synonym for negligence, but it sounds better in a press release, if you're TRYING to NOT enforce the law.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Further point of order, sir: Her actions were described as "extremely careless".  The legal standard for conviction in the statute is "gross negligence".

I think if I checked my thesaurus, gross would be a synonym for extreme, and careless would be a synonym for negligence, but it sounds better in a press release, if you're TRYING to NOT enforce the law.

Or when you're told to call an investigation a "matter", because the audio is easier on the ears.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/james-comey-loretta-lynch-told-me-not-to-call-clinton-email-probe-an-investigation/article/2625335

Funny what the dems choose to believe from this guy.  THIS was evidently a lie, but his exoneration of Hillary ... was just "brilliant."

KC

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

It is hard to care about what they think when they are incapable of thinking. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline YupItsMe

KC

If Melania needs to be investigated for anything, I will volunteer to do the investigating.  It may take sometime, behind closed doors, but I'll get the truth out of her.  :naughty: