Author Topic: Enter Lisa Barsoomian, wife of Rod Rosenstein  (Read 961 times)

Offline mrclose

Enter Lisa Barsoomian, wife of Rod Rosenstein
« on: February 04, 2018, 07:54:25 PM »

The swamp is very deep. :naughty:

Enter Lisa Barsoomian, wife of Rod Rosenstein. Lisa is a high-powered attorney in Washington, DC, who specializes in opposing Freedom of Information Act requests on behalf of the Deep State, err, I mean, the Intelligence Communities.

Lisa Barsoomian works for R. Craig Lawrence, an attorney who has represented Robert Mueller three times, James Comey five times, Barack Obama forty-five times, Kathleen Sebellius fifty-six times, Bill Clinton forty times, and Hillary Clinton seventeen times between 1991 and 2017.

Barsoomian participated in some of this work personally and has herself represented the FBI at least five separate times. It would be great to research the specifics of the cases she worked in, many of the documents from the Court Docket relating to these cases have been removed from the D.C. District and Appeals Court, including her representation for Clinton in 1998’s case Hamburg. V. Clinton.

https://stonecoldtruth.com/muller-rosenstein-and-comey-the-three-amigos-from-the-deep-state/
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Re: Enter Lisa Barsoomian, wife of Rod Rosenstein
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 11:41:06 AM »
I get the general gist of this article is that all these guys are super-chummy with each other. Now, why hasn't Congress, in their definitely finite wisdom, called Mueller in to explain his own GLARING conflict of interest (how about friends with a material witness) or those of his staff? We already know that is his Achilles Heel since he fired Strzok before the text messages became known. They could let the Mueller investigation go on for months more, knowing that he is defanged because it's public knowledge that it's tainted from the start

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 12:21:02 PM »
The problem is even though the whole investigation is a phony witch hunt, the dems won't let it go and they have the media shilling for them.

This whole thing is so disgusting how the chocolate cockroach misused and abused his office and our government for the dem's political agenda, it all needs to be brought out into the light and people need to be prosecuted. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline mrclose

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 02:07:41 PM »
Mueller headed the FBI during the Uranium one deal.

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous